Digiartists' Domain Community!
[ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* (/showthread.php?tid=5355)

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - DragonMasterX - 05-29-2007

"Oh uhh..." Mar turned around, his face seeming almost covered in sweat. "He's... uhh... I can't track him..." he said, "But I'll try! He can't be too far from your current position!" he said and put himself down to work.

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Marine - 05-29-2007

Allistair Lorne awoke from sleep to the soft buzzing of his PET. Through blurry, morning eyes, he scrambled around the nightstand for it. Grabbing ahold of the necklace, he glanced at Auspex's face on the screen.

"You know what time it is?"

'At least you get sleep.' Auspex muttered. 'I need some help in here.'

Allistair turned stern-faced. "Help?"

'That stupid Fox Navi ambushed me through Necrophylus and chased her into her Domain. I need something to keep our two friends from scuttling away.'

"And regular Troopers wouldn't fit the bill?"

'Can't move fast enough for the wing-boy.' He said matter-of-factly.

The Commissar pulled the night stand's drawer open. "Allright, allright. I'll send you a new unit type for your Command." He shuffled through errant things before coming upon a velvet baggie. "They're recon. Fast moving and lightly armored, should fit the bill."

'Perfectly.'

Pulling a bleached-bone colored chip from the bag, Allistar loaded into the Chip Port. "Field Upgrade Compenent in: Reapers."

'Component accepted.' Auspex involuntarily spat.

Field Upgrade Component : Reaper Combat Unit - Reaper Combat units are considered lightly armored, jump-jet infantry. Equipped with a compact jet pack, Reapers can move double the speed of standard Troopers and can scale buildings and terrain without encumberment. They are armed with special 'Reaper Carbines' that recycle battery power from the jump-jets.

This comes with a price, however, to ensure for light wieght and easy manuverability, Reapers wear thin Flak Armor, making them vulnerable to sustained fire for too long.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auspex strode beside Leviathan in a casual stroll. The Troopers around him ran foward helping the others to find the lost Pyroman. Somehow he didn't need them, seeing her trundle along--limp and weak--behind Slash, a fight was something she couldn't handle.

"So when you discover that your hole is non-existant, what do you plan on doing then?" He spoke to her, via Izuna. "Or was it spur of the moment?" Revealing an open palm, Auspex leaned towards her. "So I'll be seeing your badge to prevent your untimely demise."

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Kurtz - 05-29-2007

"Yeah, I was." Kurtz said, oblivious to what had happened before to him as he offered his own hand out, shaking Pyro's with a firm grasp. "Nice to meetcha, Pyro..." Was what he said before drifting quickly to try and find something to say for a moment, looking around the domain - before coming back to Pyro. "What were you doing anyhow in that cage? And for that matter, I guess this is 'not' you're domain... right?"

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Shadowknight - 05-29-2007

Izuna held her PET up to the screen, holding it with the screen facing up. She clicked a button and a small holographic display lit up showing a hexagonal symbol with an 'N' and an 'S' inside of it, the words 'Net Savior' "My name is Izuna. Net Savior second class." She turned off the holographic display, "Satisfied?"

*C-World*

Why would he hold a palm out to me? Leviathan thought looking at his open palm, If he's an official he'd know a Navi doesn't carry the ID on them incase they get destroyed or hacked.

"Can we just hurry up and find Pyro?" Slash said, helping to hold Leviathan up on her weak legs, "After that huge battle I'm worried about him."

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - DragonMasterX - 06-01-2007

Pyro sat on his butt on the floor, he scratched an ear in wonder as his memory recollected, "I don't remember a thing..." he said and looked around the space, "But this doesn't look like my domain, my operator doesn't like clowns" he pointed at the flashy coloured wall with clown designs all over.

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Kurtz - 06-01-2007

"Oh god." Kurtz suddenly spoke, stepping back as he sweat-dropped. "Clowns... damnit... WHY CLOWNS?!"

(Real World)

Suddenly on the PET, a small flash of red appeared from it. Kyo blinked, before speaking. "Something wrong?"

(Cyber World)

"Yeah, bloody bright place. Didn't even notice it's got CLOWNS all over it." Kurtz sweat-dropped, before sighing, as he paid more attention to Pyro, wondering. If he doesn't even remember how he got here or who is in charge.. then this is... "Damn. Ah well, was worth trying. Say, want to get going in a moment? I want to find out who the domain owner really is... seems whoever he... or she is... they've stirred up quite a bit of trouble."

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - DragonMasterX - 06-02-2007

"How do you know?" asked PyroMan, not getting in any of Kurtz's words.

Foxy leaped into the cage room, she fell on the remains of where Pyro had been stored in, "I think Izumi won't like this" she thought, gulping. "Hope she's taking her time!" she said and she leaped off, going to the entrance of the cage room to spy outside of the action going on.

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Kurtz - 06-02-2007

"Well, the noises I heard while coming in were quite.. well, you know. And, if you don't remember why you're here, the Operator or Navi must have something to do with it, and if we ask kindly, we'll find out if we either leave because they've done nothing, or we kick their butt. Simply put for you?" Kurtz grinned, looking onto Pyro. "You don't remember for a reason. I wanna help ya find out why."

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Shadowknight - 06-02-2007

"Shaun," Izuna's window opened up on Shadow's computer, "I got a lock, two signatures are nearby your location."

"Pyro and whoever took him I'd wager." Shadow clicked back to show Slash and Leviathan, "Slash forget him for now we've found Pyro and whoever took him."

*C-world*

"Got it," Slash said getting the coordinates from Shadow, "We'll be there in no time."

"Go ahead of me," Leviathan said, slowly due to her exhaustion, "I'll slow you down."

If she thinks I'm leaving her here with that Navi she's crazier than he is. Slash shook his head, "Can't do that, if that other Navi tries to fight it'd take all three of us to take it out, I need you with me." He moved infront of her and lifted her onto his back in a way so she wouldn't obscure his wings, "Just hold on, and the rest of you," He lifted into the air slightly slowly from his own fatique and the extra weight, "Follow if you want, can't say I'd miss ya though." He said as he flew towards Pyro's location.

"I see him, I think." Leviathan said looking over Slash's head, "He the fox like Navi with the two tails?"

"Yeah, that's him." Slash said also spotting him, and the Navi standing next to him, "And there's our target." He said landing nearby the two, "Pyro, you okay?"

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - DragonMasterX - 06-02-2007

PyroMan shifted after failing to comprehend all the lengthy text, he took sight of Slash and smiled through his red mask. "Hey Slash!" he waved one of his paws, "Where were you? I thought I'd be stuck here forever!"