Digiartists' Domain Community!
[ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* (/showthread.php?tid=5355)

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Shadowknight - 04-03-2007

"Okay first things first," Slash spread out his wings and took off as high up as he could, hopefully getting out of range of the attacks, "Okay, now we're safe. Oh wait, that Auspex guy can't fly can he? He can't get out of range from their attacks." Slash said in false worry, "Well sucks to be him." He said with a slightly sadistic laugh.

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Marine - 04-04-2007

Above, a large section of the reinforced ceiling gave way, pulling a cloud of pulverized cement and steel guide wire. It crushed the four Troopers running underneath. One of its steele guide wires impaled a fifth, dragging him down in a pool of data. Another trooper's head jerked back, the sniper's bullet disintigrating the plating, and collapsed beside Auspex.

He collected his rifle. He waved for an Engineer cowarding behind celing ruins. 'Get into Necrophylus.' He said. 'We've lost this checkpoint, but there will be more.'

"The Navis sir?"

'The one's not far from the other. We capture one and the second shouldn't be further behind.'

The Engineer slipped on a Servo Pack. "She'll pay."

'Yes, she will. She will definately pay.' Auspex said. 'And nothing would suprise her more than a real army bursting into her Space Domain through a Necrophylus Gate.'

Both him and the Engineer skated through the gate towards Necrophylus.

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - DragonMasterX - 04-06-2007

"Foxy... get to your space quick... but use this. Invisible Battle Chip in" the operator sent a chip and suddenly both Foxy and Pyro were flashing green, before they disappeared from view completely to others. "I have a feeling we'll have company."

(Foxy's Space)

Both Navis teleported in the space, but Foxy left PyroMan in a small cage among many others, his invisibility would conceal it perfectly.

"Now now... who wants to play some cat and mouse?" the fox navi giggled, leaving the numb PyroMan on the floor.

"Hey! Where are you going?! Let me free!!" he started getting both anxious and desperated while whining like a puppy.

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Shadowknight - 04-17-2007

OOC: I'm wondering if we should move this into the 'traditional' RPG section. I don't want it to die but it's kinda boring with only 3 people. What do you 2 think?

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Marine - 04-17-2007

OOC: I wouldn't mind having a couple more fresh faces popping in, do you DMX?

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - DragonMasterX - 04-18-2007

OOC: Of course not! I still can't believe we did 14 pages alone guys, heh heh. The plot's thickening and I still got ideas, which will allow many more people to either join the good or bad guys. Anyway, sure! Move it if it's your will, it'd help if you also put a notice so they read the first three pages before joining.

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Shadowknight - 04-20-2007

OOC:

PLEASE READ IF YOU WISH TO JOIN!

This RPG has been going a while in the SDP section but due to inactivity we've decided to move it here. If you wish to join please read at least the first couple of pages to get a basic understanding. DMX and Marine the RPG will resume in 3 days time to allow people to join.

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Calibremon - 04-23-2007

Augh Schnapps! This looks good. I shall help revive it from its being... dead... thingie...

Operator: Alex
PET(PErsonal Terminal): Looks a bit like a cleaver or hatchet that hangs at Alex's waist. (the screen and buttons being on the 'blade' section of the PET)
Unique Program Advance: Tachikaze (StepSword, WindSword, WideSword) - Dashes down the center row of the enemy territory (passes through enemies if they're standing in his way), attacking with WideSword on each square, before warping back to where he started.
Chips: Most chips are Sword-types, but there are others to make up for Zephyr's lack of range, as well as a handful of Recovery and Support chips.
Synch Chip Aquired?: Nope.

NetNavi: Zephyr.exe
Element: Sword
Special Tech: Spear Shot (Reaches out and stabs with his naginata, hitting up to one space away)
CyBeast Program: Tsuki (Looks like a pearlescent fox with knives for claws)
Advantages: Sword-type battle chips do extra damage.
Disadvantages: Can't hit anything more than one space away without using chips.

Ta da? :P

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - DragonMasterX - 04-23-2007

OOC: I'm still waiting for Shadow and Marine to post. But good one. I think it's safe to say you may have the replacement to the South hemisphere Cybeast, or Genbu in another words. So keep it up.

If you read everything, I don't need to say anymore, but if you didn't:

Marine's characters are basically the bad guys guided by the Net Mafia's top leader, they are in search of both agents and Cybeasts and they do not care anything that may happen to civilians.

At school Slash and PyroMan (Shadow's and mine navis) they almost got captured and as they were escaping four Cybeasts break free, two of them were absorbed and installed by the two Navis, the other two beasts fled to their respective hemispheres.
They got into partial troubles and such but ended victorious. The operators decided to calm down a bit and stay in low profile.
However in the Waterworks excursion, the NM attacked again with another Navi who possesed a Synch chip, and the operator attacked ours, and just then, thanks to Gun's former character, they were routed and saved.

Shadow and Mar decided to get out of the exterior's sight as not to cause anymore trouble as they decided someone was pursuing them. They headed for Shadow's place and upon getting there they began looking for clues and/or answers. Unfortunately, one of the clandestine agents captured PyroMan and Slash had to save him, only to then get captured by Auspex's army of virus.

The rest goes by logic, if anybody got a question don't be afraid to ask now before it gets complicated. Happy posting!

RE: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Shadowknight - 04-24-2007

OOC: Well it's been awhile, we did get one new member which is nice, we can restart whenever.