Digiartists' Domain Community!
[ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* (/showthread.php?tid=5355)

- DragonMasterX - 11-11-2006

PyroMan cocked his head to the side, "Strange. I thought with an Official Pass you could access almost everywhere" he said, "Can I see yours, Mister? Maybe something's not working right, I can fix it!" he said with a happy stare.

Tempest purred in Wulvern's ear, "He's my brother, leave him alone, focus on your love" she chirped, dragging Wulvern towards a warp point.

Wyvern sweatdropped and growled to himself, feeling a bit of shame.

- Shadowknight - 11-11-2006

"He's probably pretty low on the ladder of importance," Slash said, "I wouldn't be surprised if his pass couldn't even grant him access a gumball machine." He smiled rudely at Auspex.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 11-11-2006

"Uh- okay- lets go watch a movie on youtube-" Wulvern said. "Help me grave!!" He thought to himself, worrying about Wyvern.

- Marine - 11-11-2006

'And I wouldn't be suprised myself.' Auspex said. 'But since you can't count change its a good thing then.' He chuckled.

He turned to Pyroman. 'I wouldn't mind letting you take a look at it later, but now we must be going, Vinitian awaits.'

Without another word, Auspex began hearding the two towards the open gate, the gaurd contingent following in mute obedience around them. The gateway pulsed with haggard white lightning, siphoned from a industrial coupling the engineers had used. It reminded him of an old horror movie prop. He imagined tesla coils conducting volts of electricity, condensers whirring, and hidden objects clicking, clanking, clacking, and sparking.

'You first 'Thick 'Ed,' Auspex said to Slash. 'Just step up to the platform and walk in. The trooper can help you if you've forgotten what 'step' and 'walk' means.'

- Shadowknight - 11-12-2006

"Well that would be helpful," Slash said as he lifted off the ground, his wings barely moving, "But I think you could use their assistance more than me. I still know how to fly." He smiled as he landed on the platform. He waved at Auspex, "Cya later thick 'ed." he said as he vanished into the portal.

- DragonMasterX - 11-12-2006

PyroMan blinked a bit, but followed, Strange, usually when you ask a Net Officer to show his ID he grants it immediatly he thought, then stood on the platform, "Uhm... yeah, see ya, fur bag" he said and disappeared in the teleporter right after Slash.

- Marine - 11-12-2006

In their several steps the group entered Checkpoint 'Saving Grace'. And taking the first breath of foreign air, Slash and Pyroman noticed something different, something about the fragrance trailing up their nostrils.

Underlying small zephyrs of freon from working air conditioners, a faint metallic odor lingered. Iron maybe, or zinc. Whatever the metal, it was wet, so glossed with moisture the rust choked every orafice on the face, varying through different volumes. The Navis could smell iodine. They noticed a trace, fragments even, of a odor neither could place. Aside freon, rust, and other knowns, they failed to describe the fetid olfactory of gunpowder and burning cloth. Until the world materialized in front of them.

Navis, so many that they gave the room no floor, greeted them. Young children played tagged through the corrugated bars of the entrance and the iron fencing weaving throughout the room, starting from the entrance to the exit, small enough to force larger Navis in single file. A dragon navi looked up at the group through the barbwire trim, her eyes sullen and dark. Men at the entrace were haggard with holes and tears in their armor. Women cried. The blood lining the wall tiles was caked and cracking. Walking along small catwalks, the numbered Urban Iken stood at their posts, weapons at rest.

Auspex looked up at the air conditioning units. He watched rust percolate on the supposed stainless steel fencing. And he saw that it was good.

'Welcome, welcome to the Saving Grace train depot. It's safe here.' He said to Pyroman and Slash. 'We'll be remaining here until sundown. Please, there's refreshments in the rooms ahead, enjoy your stay.'

Auspex began leading them across the catwalk to their Administration and Delivery Offices.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 01-08-2007

"So... how have you been? Upgraded your software lately?" Wulvern tried to start a conversation.

- DragonMasterX - 02-04-2007

OOC: Ain't gonna let this die. Apologies Marine, I did not mean to ignore your last reply.

Shadow, Gun, you know whattado, let's revive this at once!

IC:

PyroMan whined, "Sundown? But that's too late!" he said, then rushed to the commanding NetNavi, he sat down in front of him, before tugging Auspex's sleeve while asking, "Mister, can I send an E-Mail to Mar to let him know I'll be late? I don't want him to worry much."

Tempest giggled as she stopped in front of the Warp Point, "Not really, I just let her customize me a bit. Watch my chest" the water dragoness grinned widely, huffing and rising her chest so the mark on her suit delining her breasts stuck out prominently, showing how big her boobs were really.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 02-21-2007

Wulvern had a massive lag, causing him to have a cyber-nosebleed. "Wow... now THAT'S an upgrade-"