Digiartists' Domain Community!
[ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* (/showthread.php?tid=5355)

- Shadowknight - 11-09-2006

Slash lightened his grip a bit, "Fine," He said as he set Auspex down, "But if you or one of your little friends, or whatever they are," he said pointing at Auspex's troops, "Deletes another Navi in front of me I'll not only delete you I'll delete everyone in that little line of yours in order to do it."

- DragonMasterX - 11-09-2006

PyroMan sighed, relieved that it didn't go any further, his right arm stopped glowing and he looked around, before going to Slash. "Uhh, we better keep calm until we are either alone or back with Shadow and Mar" he whispered in a softer tone afterwards, "The transmission is blocked, we won't be able to recieve any chips neither commands" he said to his friend, before he stopped so the whisper wouldn't be obvious, "We should be there in no time" he said a bit nervously.

- Shadowknight - 11-10-2006

I don't need a chip to deal with this guy. Slash thought as he nodded to Pyro, If I went beast I could rip him to shreds, and I don't need Shadow for that.

- Marine - 11-10-2006

'I'm sure you will.' Auspex muttered. 'It'll make good entertainment...' He began walking towards the port out of the industrial area with the two Navis in tow, a corral of troopers surrounding him. 'Now my little Navis, the portal being installed will lead us into the first check garrison before we enter Necrophilus, the gateway to Vinitian.'

He turned towards Pyroman. 'Your pass code is 'Fur bag'.' Turning towards Slash. 'Your's is 'Thick 'Ed'. Every lock inside that garrison requires your code instead of a data thread. We will be resting at the checkpoint until Sundown.'

'While we're walking.' Auspex said, 'Any questions, ethical conflicts, any whining of sorts from winged Navi's, and anything else I haven't mentioned?'

Installed ahead sat a running gate manned with forty troopers. They ran along the catwalks, dug trenches, or formed sandbags from the victims of the purge. Their crimson armors gleaned grey sunlight, almost clean aside from data splotches in some areas. Two troopers monitored a control station directly before the gateway acess.

- DragonMasterX - 11-10-2006

PyroMan followed Auspex, he blinked at the nickname or passcode, whatever it meant to him, "Why is this so complicated?" he asked to the Navi, "Why aren't we just using a link to go to the school network?"

- Marine - 11-10-2006

Auspex frowned, briefly thankful for the face visor, and turned to Pyroman. 'Well its simple,' He began. 'Since you and your little stint inside the school servers, the administrators shut down the simple ways.'

Figures that the brainy one speaks up, Auspex thought.

- DragonMasterX - 11-10-2006

PyroMan cocked his head to the side, "But if you are officials, then you can easily have access to the main server and shut down any security put before us, thus being able to advance inside and set the barriers again when we are inside" he explained, smiling down his mask as his tails wagged happily. "That way it'll save us time!"

- Shadowknight - 11-10-2006

Stupid stuck up too full of himself good for nothing little, Slash continued complaining in silent rage at Auspex, Our little stint, if it hadn't been for that 'Little stint' our ops would've thought they were chickens or something. he grunted angrily, If I could connect with Shadow we'd be able to simply hack through these stupid security systems, but no we had to come alone.

*Realworld*

Shadow watched as Slash's status returned to normal, "Well whatever it was is gone now." Shadow sat back in his chair, "Guess there's nothing we can do now but wait."

- Gunter VanCrimson - 11-11-2006

OOC: Sorry! I'm back!
IC:

"Wait- you mean he's a GUY!?" Wulvern said, his jaw dropping to the ground.

- Marine - 11-11-2006

'There are some things that even I have no access too.' Auspex told Pyroman. 'Fortunately Necrophilus is the shortest route into Vinitian.'