Digiartists' Domain Community!
[ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* (/showthread.php?tid=5355)

- Shadowknight - 11-05-2006

"HOLD IT!" Slash shouted as he planted his feet, "You just killed an innocent Navi!"

*Real world*

"Well, I guess all we can do now is wait till tomorrow when," Shadow stopped as his computer beeped, Slash's emote window was a bright red, signifying anger, "Looks like somethings up." Shadow watched the screen, there was no change to his HP, "he's not in a fight. Must have gotten into an argument knowing him." he said, slightly relieved.

*Cyberworld*

"You expect us to just follow you after watching that!" Slash shouted angrily as his body gave off a light red glow.

- DragonMasterX - 11-05-2006

OOC: Oh, Marine, maybe you are wondering about this recent change with the red glow, I'll explain this, as it's part of the game.

NetNavis have emotions too as you've probably noticed. Well, they can be used in battle. For example, take note of what's happening to Slash there, he got bright because of being angered. That's out of battle, of course, but in battle when a Navi gets angered (Generally because of anxiousity or bad opperation) it's attack power doubles and he or she won't flinch from any hit, except paralisys.

An anxious/depressed status is usually marked as Yellow, and it means the NetNavi is feeling eager, this status is often acquired per bad operation (i.e. Get hit a lot of times without scoring your own attacks and not healing). This state can be dangerous as it can draw a NetNavi's dark side IF he or she has one.

A Full-Synchronized status is a special state when the Navi and Operator fight as one (not literally), it's marked as Blue. The user of Full-Synchro is similar to Anger, but if the Navi's hit, it wears off.

A Dark-Side status is marked with purple, it means the Navi's soul has been corrupted and the Dark Soul within him or her is starting to slowly take over. To creep to the Dark-Side, you must talk with Darth Vader and- I MEAN, you got to use Dark Chips (Read the first page for info). A Dark Soul can prove useful, but it's as dangerous as a CyBeast in the end.

Emotionless Navis are found when they have just used every ounce of their power. For instance, a Navi which has just discarded the use of a CyBeast or a Dark Soul is reduced from any avalaible strength. This status is marked white, and the results could be fatal for the Navi in this state.

IC:

PyroMan looked on Slash, he widened his eyes, he himself wasn't angered yet, but just because of his surprise.

Mar sighed and folded his arms, "Damnit... what the hell is going on there?" he said, looking on the screen. PyroMan's Window was turning Yellow. Mar widened his eyes, "What's going on...?" he repeated.

- Shadowknight - 11-06-2006

OOC: Sorry, I forget that others might not play this game.

IC:

Shadow watched the screen, Slash's HP wasn't dropping at all, not even by one point and the anger was still there, "Something probably just upset him, he's got a bit of a temper when it comes to certain things."

- Marine - 11-06-2006

Auspex disregarded Shadow and monitored his men sweeping the area clean. Off in the distance he could hear children crying, possibly the children who are now orphaned in the Net World. Sector Nine reported sobbing from a host of dead Navis.

"Yes." He answered flatly. "I'm not here to entertain you with gimmicks and fancy battling techniques." Auspex turned to Slash. "I'm not built for a child's world."

- DragonMasterX - 11-06-2006

"But it's not fair!" PyroMan said, standing up, shaking still.

"I know Slash's fine" Mar nodded, looking on the window, but then noticed PyroMan's window, even though showing full HP, showed it Yellow, "But something's making Pyro get... anxious" he said with a bit of emphasis in the last word.

- Shadowknight - 11-06-2006

"You can't just go around deleting innocent Navis!" Slash shouted at Auspex, "It makes you no better than a common virus!"

- Marine - 11-07-2006

"But we're not going around," Auspex said matter-of-factly "We're going to Vinitian. And any Navi caught prying into my business is far from innocent in my definition."

The desparity grew around them. Across the complex more Navis were hunted down in the Scouring. Female, male, and the child-like, persecuted by the formed Kill-Teams of the Coralis 126th. Their dark-blood armor cut swathes through the grey horizon, their weapons roaring every several feet. Some were dragging the Navi victims into neat piles along the floorways.

"Be careful to judge what you know nothing about Shadow." He began, feeling another maxism coming. "For an excellent weapon is seldom understood."

He turned to Pyroman. "Circumstances are not fair; life is not fair; living isn't fair, but it makes your feel alive."

- Shadowknight - 11-07-2006

OOC: Marine, communication is cut off between the Navis and me and Mar remember. Shadow can't hear Auspex.

IC:

"If life isn't fair," Slash quickly skimmed forward, his speed was his highest state next to his defense as he instantly appeared next to Auspex and grabbed him around the throat. His anger giving him an incredible power boost, "SO TELL ME WHY I SHOULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!" He shouted as he held his weapon to the side so he couldn't fire it, his grip tightening around his throat, "GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULD LET YOU LIVE! YOU ATTACKED ME AND MY FRIEND, THAT OTHER NAVI THAT PYRO WAS WITH, AND I'M NOT EVEN GONNA BOTHER COUNTING HOW MANY YOU MASSACRED HERE! WHY SHOULD I LET YOU LIVE!?" He shouted in pure rage.

- DragonMasterX - 11-07-2006

PyroMan looked at Slash and Auspex, he was shivering, If I didn't hate fighting officers at least... he thought disappointed. He stood up on all fours, but then sat down, his right arm was starting to change.

Mar was nervous himself, Hell no... he grabbed his shirt collar and pulled it a bit, the Window showing PyroMan's status, Not again...

- Marine - 11-08-2006

*Srry, I got Shadow and Slash mixed up*

Auspex felt his respiratory tubing refine and sponge underneath Slash's grasp, yet the Navi could care less, finding satisfaction strangling him. The Commander began to tire of their reluctancy. Too much time catering to the Net Battles and duels instead of learning in the Net World, these Navis today have grown soft.

"Because you'll be cutting in the line." He told Slash. "If you really want to kill me, just wait your turn."