Digiartists' Domain Community!
[ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* (/showthread.php?tid=5355)

- Marine - 10-16-2006

Auspex waved the McGavin. 'Cut the link. Get the weapons ready and the squads mobile, we have to get that little bugger right now!'

"The link won't close--"

'Blow it then. Just get ready to capture Pyroman, we need that Navi and no one else is gonna have him.' Mar heard Auspex echoe more commands, 'Take all rockets. If Pyroman decides to have guts we're gonna spread him on the walls.'

Suddenly Mar's connection died.

- DragonMasterX - 10-16-2006

When Auspex went, Mar pushed the button he had pressed previously once again, "Got it," he turned to Shadow and grinned all of a sudden.

- Shadowknight - 10-16-2006

"Wasn't that the ugly Navi that Slash beat the crap out?" Shadow asked as he punched the code into his computer. "Okay, if we can get there first I might be able to set up a block that'll keep them out while we search for Pyro." He looked at his PET Slash was still beast but was simply lying on the ground asleep, "I just hope Slash'll change back soon."

"At least we got the I.P, that's something," Mar said, a bit relaxed.

"Okay," Shadow went to work on his keyboard, "If I punch in the I.P. number and run a scan through the network it should find him." He hit the enter key and a bar showed up on the screen.

"SEARCHING."

"Unfortunately all we can do now is wait until it finds him. However long that might be."

- Marine - 10-16-2006

Auspex rushed through the Navi streets. His troopers followed him in single file, disgusing their number, and further preventing curious eyes to him. He turned a corner, they followed. A large cursor displayed transparently on his visor, kept its point in the direction of Foxy's Domain, growing healthy green the closer he appraoched. The color boldened running down an adjacent alleyway.

"Reference time 5:09:50 minutes until confirmation on Domain proximity." Came a Troopers voice garbled with the volume of marching boots.

Rifles bounced against hard armor and chimed. When the Trooper Auspex ordered had acclimated the squads: two functional squads with two heavy weapons, one field medic, and a shattered third party with a jammed Concubine. Judging the noise behind him, Auspex recounted: Two original squads, the medic conjoining their ranks, but summoned three new squads to replace the third party, and all of the squads carried one fresh manufactured Rocket Propelled Grenade Launcher.

Five squads of seven men: 35 Troopers. Five RPG's and thirty regular rifles. Two field medics. Auspex frowned on the last fact, and switfly ordered the creation of three more so each squad benefits a doc.

'With any luck, we'll beat dumb and dumber before they try to hoodwink us.'

He rushed ahead with his Trooper chain close behind.

The computer dinged as an area popped up, "We got a lock." Shadow said as he went to his computer, "You back to normal Slash?" he picked up his pet.

"Yeah," Slash said with a big yawn, "I'm good."

"Okay then, Jack in, Slash.exe, Transmission!" A red beam shot from the PET into Shadow's computer, landing Slash just outside of a portal to where Pyro was.

"Okay, I managed to get past the security but I have no clue what could be waiting on the other side so be careful."

"No problem." Slash said, stepping into the portal.

"WAAAAH!" PyroMan's voice was heard as he flew towards one of the invisible walls of Foxy's Domain whilst he was pounded and repeatedly hit by StoneHead.

"PyroMan!" Mar said as he immediatly recognized the Navi being beated up by the huge robot program. He looked on his PET, "There he is, I better start operating!" he grabbed the PET again and pushed a button, "Battle Routine Set!"

PyroMan heard his Operator and growled, "E-Execute!" he yelled.

"Recovery300 Battle Chip In!" Mar took out the chip and inserted it, PyroMan flashed blue and his HP was restored.

"Slash!" PyroMan said as he saw his friend Navi, he took the chance as he was recovered and evaded one of the punches of the huge robot, then jumped down and landed next to him.

- Marine - 10-16-2006

Auspex watched his Troopers wade into the industrial center. One dorned a gadget attatched to his visor, the device used to detect data fragments, scanned the open derelicts. Out-dated machinery hulled in exposed hangars, expansive enough to fit all thirty-five men. Someone identified an oxidizing tiller. Built into one end of the space, a large portal perforated the worn metal, pulsing weak energy.

"Confirmed ip, but location seems irregular." McGavin spoke.

'This is the domain entrance.' Auspex lost his words, scanning the scenery. 'The Net has a funny way of placing things.'

"Another data trail, foreign, appears at portal threshold and dissapears inside. Commonality to Cybeast and/or the Navi"

'Thought I smelled stupid.'

McGavin approached Auspex. "Engagement?"

'I'll take two squads in. The important thing is to keep this entrance heavily fortified. Only the Domain Navi can link out, so anything that's foreign has to walk through here again. McGavin, I hold you responsible for building it--use whatever weapons you need.' Auspex removed the heavy weapons from two squads. 'I intend on not letting stupid know we're here already. I'll sneak in, pick off Pyromutt, and pull him out.'

"Yes sir. Setting up defensive ace. Crossfire, heavy mg42's and long barrels."

'Good. I'm going in.' Auspex paced towards the portal, fourteen men following.

"Did you miss me?" Slash asked as he held out his wing infront of him, "So who's the big dude? Friend of yours?"