Digiartists' Domain Community!
[ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* (/showthread.php?tid=5355)

- Shadowknight - 09-26-2006

Shadow gave a nod, "Okay. We'll head over to my house as soon as we can."

"Yeah, besides if we do run into any trouble the two of us can take care of it." Slash said with confidence, "The two of us alone are unstoppable, put us together and add the cybeasts and we could probably destroy the entire cyberworld!"

"That's what I'm worried about." Shadow said, "If you're designated a threat then we have a problem."

"Oh," Slash said, realizing the severity of his comment.

OOC:

Should we head straight to the house or is there another adventure at school.

- DragonMasterX - 09-26-2006

OOC: If you are alright with it, I'd rather use a Time Jump when we reach the house. I want you to make the time you need to pass so your character becomes an official. And that way, Gun's character won't have to leave school before his shift and will be able to ''coincidentially'' reunite with ours if he wishes.

That way, Akane will be able to make an appearance where she's needed, heh heh.

IC:

Mar gulped a bit after the realization had taken place, he couldn't help but worry, "Well... let's not talk about the... the CyBeasts, for now."

"If I didn't know you any better, I'd say you are scared" PyroMan's eyes showed amusement.

"Hey," Mar acted tough, "I'm not afraid of anything."

"Yeah, you are right, you are not a- LOOK BEHIND YOU! A CLOWN!"

"GAH!!" Mar jumped and turned around, "DAMN YOU!" he yelled at PyroMan.

Shadow started laughing, "You're afraid of clowns? That's hilarious."

"Remember that time I set up a holo projector of a giant spider in your bedroom when you were asleep and when you woke up you w..."

Shadow hit th mute button on his PET, "That's enough reminiscing! The bus should be here to take us back to the school soon."

- DragonMasterX - 09-26-2006

"You had to do that bad quality joke, right?" Mar looked on PyroMan quite pissed off.

PyroMan was still laughing, "Hey! You also did it before! Ahahahaha! You should have seen your face! Wait- you can! I snapped a pic!"

"WHAT?!" Mar said as PyroMan opened a file and it showed a picture just snapped with the PET of Mar's horrfied face, "DELETE THAT!"

PyroMan laughed harder.
The bus was approaching by then.

Shadow smiled a bit, "You two have a wierd relationship you know that?" He got up off the wall as the bus pulled infront of the building, "So the plan is we'll meet up in front of school once class is over kay?"

- Gunter VanCrimson - 09-26-2006

OOC: Secret agent? (heh heh heh...) Oh yeah...

IC:

From out of nowhere, Sir Grave rested his hands on their shoulders. "I'd like to speak with both of you after class. Meet me in my classroom."

"DON'T DO IT!! DON'T D-" The PET beeped loudly, but Sir Grave muted it.

- DragonMasterX - 09-27-2006

Mar couldn't help but laugh a bit after Shadow had noted the situation, but then Mar shut off the PET before PyroMan could say anything else, There goes a potential rest he thought as he heard Sir Grave. After Mar had gotten up on the bus with Shadow, he asked him: "Are we going? Or do we stay original plan?"

- Shadowknight - 09-27-2006

"Well, we can't exactly ditch the teacher now can we?" Shadow sighed in relaxation as he collapsed onto the bus seat.

"Why not? You've ditched classes before." Slash rang in, "What's so diffrent this time?"

"First off I thought I muted you, and second the other teachers didn't scare me."

- DragonMasterX - 09-27-2006

Mar got on the seat in front of Shadow's, the bus didn't seem so filled anyways, "I guess we should go to him then."

Some minutes later, the bus finally stopped in their destination, Mar stood up and began walking out before looking back at Shadow, "Coming?"

- Shadowknight - 09-28-2006

Shadow sat up with a long yawn, "Yeah, I'm coming." He looked at his pet as he heard some sounds coming from it.

"Kill all humans, kill all humans, must kill all humans."

"SLASH!" Shadow tapped on the screen.

'Why'd you wake me? I was having the most wonderful dream, I think you were in it." Slash said as he made a fake yawn.

"Haha, very funny." Shadow jumped out of the bus and stretched his legs, "So, we heading for Sir Grave's room then?"