Digiartists' Domain Community!
[ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: [ RPG ] Battle Network!! *EDITED RULES* (/showthread.php?tid=5355)

- Gunter VanCrimson - 08-30-2006

OOC: Ah, I get it now! Thanks!
IC:

"Mm? Uh- Sure- I have my PET with me-" Sir Grave said, unhitching it from his right shoulder.

Sir Grave ran to the nearest Pillar, and plugged in his PET. "Jack-In. Wulvern: Execute." He said- as the screen on his PET emitted some light as Wulvern was transferred.

There was a flash, and howling- then Wulvern appeared. He looked just like a wolf with black armor with white designs. he had a visor on and metalic bladed claws on each hand. He faced the CyBeasts- and jumped- "YAAHHH!!! WHAT ARE THESE!?"

"I agree, what are- those?" Sir Grave asked.

- Shadowknight - 08-30-2006

Shadow ran up and quickly connected his PET, "Those are, were, our Navis. Some program or something got ahold of them and they changed. Then they just went berserk."

The two wings on the back of Slash grew to their original size, only slightly longer and not as wide, they quickly stretched out and wrapped around his front, blocking the attack. "RARRRR!" Slash charged forward as soon as the wings parted, charging straight at Pyroman, his front claws began to glow as he jumped up and slashed at him in a X shape.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 08-30-2006

"You gotta' be kidding me." Wulvern rubbed his head.

"So, how do you think I can help? They look a little to powerful for Wulvern-" Sir Grave said.

- DragonMasterX - 08-31-2006

Mar plugged his PET once again. "Don't look at me, Mister Idea is him." he pointed to Shadow.

"Grrrrah!" PyroMan quickly stepped back, then slashed horizontally with his claws so both slashes clashed together. The Navi roared again and jumped up, he could fly with the wings on his back, but then he got himself burning with high temp fire.

"Wha?! He's using Salamander! But I didn't send," Mar stopped as he took out his Salamander chip, widening his eyes as it was completely drained out of its energy. "What the?!"

PyroMan roared and then dove downwards to Slash, the fire on him getting bigger until he dove hardly.

- Shadowknight - 08-31-2006

"What?" Shadow examined the chip, "Maybe since you used that chip earlier he has the data temporarily encoded into him, and that weird thing brought it... Oh shit, if that's the case, then," Shadow looked back at his terminal, sure enough in Slash's hands a sword had already materialized, "Crap, he's using life sword! If that thing works Pyroman is toast."

"GRRRRR!" Slash growled loudly as his other hand formed into a widesword, "RARRRR!!" The two swords began glowing blue as they started merging together.

"SLASH STOP!" Shadow shouted into his PET again, fearing for the safety of his new friends Navi.

"RARRR!" Slash raised the sword above his head, ready to bring it down to attack, when he completely stopped.

"He stopped," Shadow looked again at the Terminal hopefully, "Slash, are you back?"

"Grrrr." Slash growled lightly, his eyes lost the green glow, and returned to his normal ones, a bright light sorounded him and he collapsed to the floor, back to his normal self, his energy and HP drained to almost nothing.

"SLASH!" Shadow shouted happily, "The thing must only be able to maintain itself for a short time, he's back to normal." Shadow was so relieved that he for a second completely forgot that Pyroman was heading straight for Slash with an attack that would easily destroy him.

- DragonMasterX - 08-31-2006

PyroMan suddenly flashed white, his eyes returned to his deep blue ones as the fire went out around him. He fell on top of Slash, then his whole body changed back to his black and red armor as he returned to his original form. His body collapsed from the heavy damage he had sustained and from exhaustion, he fell asleep.

"PyroMan!" Mar yelled nervously. "PyroMan! are you alright?!"

"Nnng..." PyroMan's voice came through the PET as he whimpered a bit.

"PyroMan... J-jack out!" Mar unplugged his PET and this time, PyroMan teleported away inside his PET.

"PyroMan's HP is... 1..." Mar gasped, really surprised from this fact.

- Marine - 08-31-2006

"Energy influx has regulated."

The troopers inside the trench stirred, some laxed their weapons. "Confirm on comformation."

"Trench Section A-B report regulated tensions, C-G confirmed nothing unusual, and H reports no contact of Cyber, uh, Beasts." The Trooper paused. He noticed Auspex pacing inside the control room, his weapon cocked and bolted. "Unsure of prodcedures."

"Alocation uncomfir-"

'Search the place already.' Auspex injected, 'There's seventeen of you. Sergeants form your squads accordingly and approach in utmost caution, infantry in their firing lanes. If anything moves, kill it.'

Conforming to their Commanders order, the three sergeants that completed Auspex's force exited the trench sides, six regulars in tow except for a squad of five, which lost their man in the information demolition. Everyone walked hunched-over, sights cemented to their eye sockets. Shadows engulfed their hard armor outlines, their tri-domed helmets, and were lost from eyesight. Each sergeant shepered between upturned areas of debris. They anchored at the edge of the debris field, looking out into the imposing crater beyond, smoke rising from its lip.

"Hard trenchment. Uh, looks as if the Cyber Beasts have dissapeared. Unable to confirm points of contact."

'Where did they go?'

"They were jacked-out Auspex." Allistair said. "The emitter has been dsiabled and now I can do the same."

'What about Hypnos?'

"Hawk will be dealt with. The other Officers have seen to the destruction of this program and its compnents, I've been told another Officer was dispatched to rid of our 'guests'."

'I understand Allistair.'

"Good. Jack-out Auspex."

In a hum of static, Auspex and his opposing force dissapated into data, into Allistairs PET.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 09-01-2006

"What... just happened?" Wulvern asked out loud. "Woah- what's that thing?" Wulvern aproached the Phoenix Statue.

OOC: What happens next?

- DragonMasterX - 09-01-2006

OOC: Lol, the statue is broken, the spirit is free, you will have to technically make it coincidential for your Navi to be in the South sector of the net and make a special circumstance in which it crashes with Wulvern, thus, installing the CyBeast inside him. Hee hee. Anyways, leave the plot up to me, I have it prepared already.

Oh, and if any of you would (Except Marine, since his character's working for the N.M.A) you could take job as officials too. This will add fun and danger for us when a dimensional gate opens.

IC:

Mar kept gasping, staring on PyroMan as if he was a dead piece of scrap data, he wasn't moving, but it if he was dead, he'd be deleted, so it seems... he was... sleeping.

"What are you going to do Allistair? You can't report me! This was just an accident!" the principal yelled really nervous.

"Ah... great, we lost HypnoMan. I was tired of that buffon already." the shadowed figure spoke, almost amused at this fact as smoke blew high. "Did Allistair send the report already?"

"Yes sir... it was transferred to your PC just a while ago."

"Good... tell him to go away from that area, I'll make the authorities take care of HawkRing."

"Yes boss." the servants went away from the room.

The figure soon took out his it's own PET and dialed a phone number. As soon as the receptor picked the call, he spoke: "Ah.. my good friend... nice to see you are still working with us. I need to ask you a favor... you know the Waterworks? Well I need you to..." the conversation went on for a long time, until finally, the boss stopped. "And one more thing, your comrade HawkRing failed. You know what failure will lead to. I suggest you are very careful."

"I know what you are talking about, don't cha worry, this'll be a piece of cake for meh." the voice responded, then cut off the comm. link.

"I hope, for your own good."

OOC: Now, after the commotion. I'll speed up a week later. So you have the chance of encountering the CyBeast Gun. For now, keep going until everyone separates. I'll make the days pass afterwards. Unless someone wants to do anything else, that is.

- Shadowknight - 09-01-2006

IC: "I'm not sure what happened," Shadow scrolled through the information on his PET, "But whatever that thing was it's gone now, or hiding." he hooked his PET back onto his belt, "Well, I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna head to my house, I need to do a few tests on Slash to make sure he's okay. And see if I can find out anything about that strange data he found." Shadow looked at his watch to make sure about the time, so that he didn't just abandon school, not that he cared at this point since Slash was more important. "Well, I'll see you around sometime Mar, I'll E-mail ya if I find out anything about this cybeast thing." Shadow waved as he headed towards the door quickly, in a hurry to get home and make sure Slash was okay.

OOC:

If need be the analyzing can keep my character occupied for as long as needed. And about the officials thing, it'd probably be more true to the show/game we're doing this off of if they hunted us down for the Cybeasts. I would join the officials, the synch chip would be an awesome addition to the game.