Digiartists' Domain Community!
RP! Everything or nothing! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: RP! Everything or nothing! (/showthread.php?tid=4733)

- DragonMasterX - 05-13-2006

''Guess so,'' Mar chuckled as they neared a building in a back alley, BIG neon pink neon lights were flashing with the words: ''Hot Kitty Club Bar'' with a kitty winking in it. ''Here we are.''

- Shadowknight - 05-13-2006

OOC: What's a strip club doing in a mall?

IC:

Slashmon looked up at the sign, "And this helps me how? I doubt they'd be interested in a cat, despite what the sign says."

Shadow walked up to Yolei, mumbling slightly, "What was I thinking asking a Japanese person about a computer that was built in China and bought in Ameria." He noticed she was talking to someone, "Hey, who ya talking to?"

Yolei laughed a bit, "That's right I don't know you're name. I'm Yolei."

"Names Shaun, but everyone calls me Shadow."

OOC: I don't know, what's a dragon disguised as human and a talking cat doing in a mall anyways?

Lol, we aren't INSIDE yet, they both rounded the corner and neared a buidling in a BACK ALLEY.

IC:

Mar looked on Slash weirdly, ''You doubt of a sign? poor you- you wanna stay here?'' he started to chuckle teasefully to him.

OOC: Ooops... gotta go, it's really late here! bed's calling, bye!

- Gunter VanCrimson - 05-14-2006

"Thanks miss!" The person said to Yolei, and ran off.

[Mt. Fuji]

Gunter: Gungh- gungh- argh... just a bit higher.... sigh... finally....

Gunter reached a platform made of rock, he sat down and took his digivice out. It beeped madly and almost caused an avalanche- luckily- he was able to put it on mute.

"Sigh... okay... according to the bleeping light... the crest of enemies should be right-" Gunter said- kicking the side of the mountain making a cgunk of rock fall off- a bright silvery light shone. "-Here." Gunter said, grinning for the first time ever.

- Shadowknight - 05-14-2006

"Uhh, okay." Shadow looked around confused, "Where's Slashmon?"

"I made a joke about taking him to buy a ballerina outfit for him." Yolei smiled with an odd mixture of sweetness and evil intent.

"You haven't even known him for a day and you already know how to get rid of him? It took me almost a week. So where is he?"

"He ran off with Mar."

"Mar and Slashmon are together, with no supervision, and a credit card?" "Why do I get the feeling something bad's going to happen?"

"Possibly because two hyperactive, destructive, individuals are loose in the mall?"

"Risk getting dressed up as a ballerina? Look at naked girls dressed as cats?" Slashmon pretended to weigh the options in his paws, "Catgirls? Ballerina?" Slashmon leaned hevily to the left, the paw that represented the catgirls, and pretented to stumple from a large weight.

- DragonMasterX - 05-14-2006

''This place isn't called 'Hot Kitty Club Bar' because of only having human girls.'' Mar winked and left Slashmon behind while grinning and entering the door.

"Well they say curiousity killed the cat but," Slashmon looked at the sign, "I think I'd enjoy dieing here."

"We have to find those two, there's no telling what kind of trouble they could cause together." Shadow started staring around the part of the mall he could see.

"If I know Mar, I'd suggest checking Victoria's secret, and Lover's lane. If he's anywhere in the mall that's where I'd bet.

- DragonMasterX - 05-14-2006

Mar entered more, inside, it was a place FULL of girls, men were sit on some tables, and dancing nude girls were on the bars and on some tables, not only human girls, but some BK-Gatomon and normal Gatomon were serving as waiters and were there AS dancers too.

''Hey, who are you? Youngsters aren't allowed here!'' one of the tall big guard said as he put a hand on Mar's shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Slashmon jumped past Mar.

"Huh?" The guard looked at Slashmon, "Oh, you must be the new Gatomon we hired. We weren't expecting you till tomorrow," he removed his hand from Mar's shoulder, "sorry about the mistake, so many teenagers try to sneak in here, but I guess if you're with one of the workers then there's no problem."

"I swear if one more person calls me Gatomon I'm going postal on all their asses.