Digiartists' Domain Community!
RP! Everything or nothing! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: RP! Everything or nothing! (/showthread.php?tid=4733)

- DragonMasterX - 04-26-2006

''Hmm- now that I think of, I never worked out really, I just fight around too much, and not wearing my armor kinda had an effect I think...'' Mar said with a thoughtful face as he looked on the sky, but then at hearing Yolei's question after seeing Shadow and Slashmon fight, he simply shook his head chuckling ''No- this is the funny part''

- Shadowknight - 04-26-2006

"Well as long as they don't hurt, AHHHHH!" Yolei screamed as Slashmon flew over the table followed quickly by Shadow.

"What's wrong? You're not up to par today." Shadow said standing over Slashmon.

"Who said that's me?" Shadow quickly ducked as a second Slashmon flew over his head, "The old doppleganger technique, nice." The two slashmon stood staring at him, "Two or one I can still take ya."

- DragonMasterX - 04-26-2006

''Yup, the interesting part!'' Mar stared on both of them, obviously interested in the fight.

OOC: *yawn* too tired... I'm going to bed, but today I don't have school, so yay! and bbl

OOC: BYE BYE! See ya later.

IC:

"Your still no match," Shadow said as the two Slashmon took turns swiping at him. Shadow quickly grabbed one Slashmon's arm and swung him into the second, causing them to merge back together instantly, "Your just no challenge divided."

"You guys fight often I'm guessing." Yolei asked.

"Best way to keep in shape. A few sessions with Slash and your reflexes and agility will at least triple." Shadow smiled sitting back down with Slashmon, their sparring session over.

- Yoosei - 04-26-2006

Gabumon: *stares on them*

"Yeah we are usually." Shadow said getting to his feet, "But you don't need to worry, we never fight seriously."

"Usually just a quick fight here and there."

"So this is a typical thing with you guys?" Yolei asked.

"I'm sure you have your own form of exercise? Ours is just a little diffrent from typical ones." Shadow flexed his own arm quickly, "But I'd like to see any human go toe to toe with me after training with him."

- Gunter VanCrimson - 04-26-2006

RV and Fang bowed their heads and sweatdropped at the same time.

"Well- My muscles don't need any work.. I was made this way- I can get fat though- so propper diet and working out helps-" Fang said, rubbing the biceps on his left arm.

"Hmm- Well..." RV said, the suddenly began taking his armor off until he was completely naked- the armor disappeared into the digivice. He then rubbed his abs. "I don't wear it ALL the time..." he said- he looked like a regular flamedramon- only he was a darker shade of blue, almost navy- with strange markings all over his body- like he had Black spiky hair, with two silver streaks and one blue streak. "Do you think my armor made me look fat?" he said, swishing his tail around slowly.

"Nope. You looked okay with the armor." Fang said.

But RV was suddenly mobbed by kids. "OOOHHH!!! A FLAMEDRAMON WITHOUT ARMOR!!!" they said- mobbing around Mar too.

- Shadowknight - 04-27-2006

Yolei covered her eyes, "Could you put your clothes back on."

"What and lose the oppertunity to get molested by countless small children?" Slashmon said laughing.

"Hey look it's Gatomon!"

Slashmon popped his claws out, his eyes becoming small slits and more cat-like, "That's it! The next person to call me Gatomon looses their lungs!"

"Shut up Gatomon." Shadow said.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 04-27-2006

"H-help- I can't get them off without ripping their arms off-" RV said. "Someone's poking my pouch-"

- Shadowknight - 04-27-2006

"I'll help." Shadow got up and started pulling kids off one by one, "Okay kids, time to leave the nice Flamedramon alone. How bout you go tackle that Gatomon?"

"I'M NOT GATOMON!"

"That Gatomon is scary." one of the kids said.

"DAMN STRAIGHT!"

"Damn? I like that word. damndamndamndamndamn," One of the kids started saying running around.

"Smooth move Slashmon! Now his parents are gonna kill us." Shadow said picking a child off RVs crotch, "That's a no-no place for young children."

"Why?" The kid asked staring up at him confused.

"Ask your parents." Shadow said and the small child ran off.