Digiartists' Domain Community!
Sneak peek at my next lemon. Gatomon/Wizardmon. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Author's Den (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Forum: The Author's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Sneak peek at my next lemon. Gatomon/Wizardmon. (/showthread.php?tid=4715)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- DragonMasterX - 05-01-2006

Look at how much annoying you can become being a fan of something...
Not every lemon will be of your preference, but what about those who like it? If you ask me, you are being selfish Thorn.

- Shadowknight - 05-02-2006

I feel so loved seeing everyone stick up for me. And thorn, if you're not a fan of Gato/Wizard why don't you suggest a pairing? I've been unable to find any inspiration for my next lemon so it would be appreciated.

- UnknownH - 05-02-2006

It's no problem. I felt like being somewhat sarcastic so that's how I was here.

- DragonMasterX - 05-02-2006

I simply ignored that comment at first, but seeing as everyone gave out REALLY GOOD reasons to complain about that, I thought it over- and all of them are right, being selfish just because you don't like ONE lemon doesn't mean you should try to get someone to discontinue his or her work. I mean, I know most people who have read liked it, and that includes me.

Just so you know Thorn, nobody here's yelling at you or anything- this is just to tell you that you should re-think on what you are going to say for the next time.

AND SHADOW's RIGHT! Why don't you suggest a pairing for Wizardmon that you'd like? It's not like we can read your mind to know what you like or don't like lol

- Shadowknight - 05-02-2006

DragonMasterX Wrote:It's not like we can read your mind to know what you like or don't like lol

Don't include me in your use of plural pro-nouns. *Reads DMX's mind* You're thinking of Triny, and Sally, and :shock: :oops: :oops: I didn't need to see that.

- DragonMasterX - 05-02-2006

DON'T DO THAT!! *tackles Shadow*

- Gunter VanCrimson - 05-03-2006

*sniff* It warms the heart seeing you two at it-

- DragonMasterX - 05-03-2006

No it doesn't, you are too near to the fire *points at the firewood Gun is stepping onto, then looks on Shadow again* I TOLD YOU ONLY TO READ THE LEFT PART! NOT THE RIGHT ONE!

- Gunter VanCrimson - 05-03-2006

*checks underneath his foot, and finds a bonfire* Oh.

It doesn't matter! This is just so touching!!

Fen: (Uhm- that's because someone's touching your-)

Gun: SHUDDAP!! THIS IS NO PLACE FOR SPAM!!!

Well, I wanna read your lemon sooner or later, good luck with that!

- Shadowknight - 05-03-2006

This one got submitted a while ago. In fact, now that I think about it it was up before thorn even voiced any complaints. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go find a power drill so I can get that image of Triny and Sally out of my head, and hopefully onto paper.