Join our server on Discord

Sneak peek at my next lemon. Gatomon/Wizardmon.
I have alot of stuff that I'm busy with lately so I'm not sure when this will be finished, so heres a sneak peek at the next part in my series. It's called, Zankoku na tenshi no youni. Or translated, Like an angel without a sense of mercy I was too lazy to come up with a name like I did with the last two so I borrowed the main line from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Hope you enjoy.

Chapter four, Zankoku na tenshi no youni.
Wizardmon/Gatomon.
Takes place the morning after part 3.

At dawn the sun's rays streamed through the window, warming Kari's face as she awoke, looking at Yolei who was also just waking up from the sun's warm touch. Yolei looked at her, "Did you sleep well?"

Kari smiled back, "Next to you? How couldn't I?" Kari nudged closer and rested her head against Yolei's chest. Yolei wrapped her arms around her as she rested her own head against the top of Kari's.

"I do beg your pardon," Kari and Yolei's attention was quickly drawn to the window of their room as Hawkmon's voice entered through it, "But you might want to get up and greet the day." Hawkmon was looking in the other direction, out the window, so that the two girls could have some privacy, "Before someone other than me, comes in and greets you." Despite the fact that Hawkmon's beak prevented most facial expressions, a smile could be seen on his face as he turned slightly before his better judgement forced him to turn back, out of politeness. "We've already gathered some breakfast, but at the rate the others eat it might not last long." Hawkmon spread his wings and flew off the window's edge.

"He's got a point. We probably should get dressed before one of the others comes in." Kari lifted Yolei's arms off her as she sat up. She looked around at the other bed which clearly hadn't been touched all night, 'That's odd, I wonder where Gatomon slept?' Kari's mind didn't linger for long on the thought as she shrugged her shoulders and got off the bed. She quickly found her clothes lying on the small dresser next to the bed, she handed Yolei her's before putting on her own.

"Did you guys save anything for Kari and Yolei?" Sora looked over the small area that was now littered with what had been a large amount of fruits and other foods.

"First come, first serve." Slashmon threw a small piece of fruit into the air aimed right towards his mouth, but Hawkmon swooped down and grabbed it a second before he bit down, "HEY!"

"Whatever happened to ladies first?" Yolei asked as she and Kari finally came down the stairs.

"Don't worry I made sure they saved some." Tai pointed over to three small piles of fruit, "There's one for you, Kari, and..." Tai looked around, "Where's Gatomon?"

Slashmon immediately stood up, "If she's not here soon I got her pile."

"You can have it," Gatomon walked down the stairs, "I'm not hungry."

"ALRIGHT!" Veemon, Armadillomon, and Slashmon immediatley pounced onto the pile.

Kari knelt down next to Gatomon, "Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine." Gatomon walked past her and sat down a short distance from the group.

"Where's Gun and Alpha?" Yolei had noticed the obvious absence of the giant wolf.

"Dunno, both were gone 'fore we woke. Not much of a people person I reckon." Armadillomon said before going back to the small pile of food.

While the others where enjoying their breakfast back at the building the real Gatomon was awakening. She looked around the room as her eyes slowly came into focus, 'Wha, where am I?' Gatomon suddenly noticed a cold metal feeling on the back her neck, she sat straight up expecting some kind of restraint, but there wasn't one, she quickly examined her other limps none of which were restrained in anyway and she still had her clawed gloves. 'This is too easy, no restraints, I'm still armed,' she looked around the small room which was nothing more than a simple brick room, 'and I don't see any gaurds.' The door on the other end of the room opened as a tall cloaked figure walked in. Gatomon spun around ready to attack, but as her eyes landed on the figure they instantly widened in fear, "You." The cloaked one brushed his cape to the side to reveal himself as the one person Gatomon had hoped never to see again, Myotismon.

"I'm glad to see you remember me, because I shall be the last thing you remember!" He swung out his hand as a small, bright, red whip appeared from it, "CRIMSON LIGHTNING!" the red whip snaked towards Gatomon and wrapped quickly around her neck lifting her into the air, "YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR BETRAYAL!"

Gatomon could feel as the attack tightened around her throat, cutting off all oxygen. Gatomon's vision began to black out, as she struggled for air she heard a dark, slightly muffled voice speaking, "The master wanted her unharmed." Gatomon opened her eyes just in time to see Myotismon's body shatter, but the particles didn't just dissipate into the air as they usually do, instead they were almost absorbed into the palm of a tall cloaked figure, a hood hid it's face. Gatomon fell to the floor as she gasped for breath, "I must apoligize, I should have foreseen that his hatred for you would cause him to go against his orders."

"What do you want?" Gatomon got shakily to her feet ready to attack if she needed.

"You may call me, number Eight. I merely wish to talk."

"HOW'S THIS FOR A TALK!?" Gatomon lunged at Eight.

"I do not wish to fight you," Eight dissapeared and rematerealized behind her, "But I will defend myself." A large yellow hand grabbed her tail and swung her into the wall effortlessly. "Now will you listen? Or do I have to continue?"

Gatomon tried to get back to her feet but was barely able to get on her knees as her entire body began aching, "Fine, I'll listen." Gatomon rested back against the wall, 'At least until I have enough strength to fight back'

Eight nodded, "Then I shall begin, I simply wish for you to join us."

Gatomon stood up as best she could, she had heard enough already and was more than ready to leave, "I worked for the side of evil once, and I swore I'd never go back." She placed her paw onto the glove that covered the scar she had recieved from Myotismon.

"How do you know we are evil? You don't know what we are fighting for, perhaps you are already fighting for the side of evil."

"I know your evil because you attacked us."

"And how many digimon have you attacked that you didn't want to, just because your partner ordered you to?" Eight seemed to glide across the floor and stopped right infront of Gatomon, "And how many digimon suffered because of you and the Digidestined? I can think of one, important one." Eight waved an arm as a small figure appeared from the floor, he was wearing a tattered old hat and a cape, part of the cape covered up his face but Gatomon was able to recgonize him with ease.

"WIZARDMON!" Gatomon ran past Eight and up to her old friend.

"Gatomon?" Wizardmon looked at her, almost confused.

Eight silently appeared next to her, "I ask again, how many digimon suffered because of your friends? Many who were attacked didn't even have a choice, like you they were forced to do what they did. Does that make them evil?"

"I...don't know." Gatomon ran a paw along Wizardmon's face, She could barely believe it was him standing infront of her.

"I shall leave the two of you alone." Eight moved away from them, "Give my offer some thought, I look forward to a favorable response upon my return." with that Eight vanished on the spot.

Gatomon's eyes instantly filled with tears as she grabbed Wizardmon around the waist, "I missed you so much."

Wizardmon pushed her back gentley, holding her at arms length as he looked at her, "How can..." he placed his hand onto her face, "This...isn't a dream." Wizardmon pulled her close to him as he embraced her, his own eyes begining to tear up, "I can't believe I'm with you again." he looked into her blue eyes, the eyes that he had fallen in love with so many years before. He lowered his head to her and placed his lips against hers. Because of his sewn lips Gatomon was unable to press her tongue any further than his lips as she ran it along them. Wizardmon removed his hat and detached the cloak from around his neck as it fell loosely to the floor.

Gatomon pulled her head apart from Wizardmon's, "I've been dreaming of this moment for almost six years." Gatomon lifted the small shirt Wizardmon wore over his head and pulled his pant's down. Gatomon looked at his slightly aroused dick, "And I'm sure you have too." Gatomon ran her tail along his length, slowly tickling him to a full erection with it.

Gatomon continued her tailjob as Wizardmon softly moaned his approval, among a few quick laughs from the ticklish feeling. "Ohhhh...Gatomon." Wizardmon placed his hands under her arms and lifted Gatomon up as he lied down on his back, he set her down on his chest and began rubbing his gloved hands over her furred ass.

Gatomon purred softly as Wizardmon continued carressing her backside. Gatomon's cunt was already dripping onto Wizardmon's stomach as she moved down towards his erect dick. Gatomon felt Wizardmon's arms lifting her up, and positioning her over his awaiting member, but hesitated. Gatomon smiled lovingly to Wizardmon, "Go ahead. It won't hurt me." Wizardmon nodded as he slowly lowered Gatomon down. "Oh...oh...ohhhhhhh!" Gatomon moaned as each inch slid easily into her. Gatomon moved her tail past Wizardmon's hands on her waist and moved it towards her occupied cunt, a difficult task as her body was continuosly being moved up and down from Wizardmon's thrusting. She slowly slid it in above Wizardmon's pistoning cock and began moving it in and out, matching Wizardmon's pace. Gatomon moaned as her entire body jerked slightly, her orgasm almost exploding from her. "I...REALLY...missed that." Gatomon panted heavily, she and Wizardmon had been going for longer than most male digimon could last. Wizardmon's intense mental training, a necessity for any good mage, allowed him to control every part of his body as he wished. As soon as Gatomon removed her drenched tail Wizardmon began thrusting into her with all the force he could muster causing Gatomon to moan, or more accurately shout, as Wizardmon pulled her down pushing himself in as far as he could go. His cum shot from him as Gatomon's second orgasm was set off from the hot cum filling her. Gatomon leaned forward resting onto Wizardmon's chest, "Thank you."

After Gatomon finished cleaning off and Wizardmon had finished getting his clothes back on, number Eight returned to the room. The dark cloak still covered every inch of the entire face so they could only assume it was still number Eight, "I hope you have come to a decision."

Gatomon looked back at Wizardmon, hoping the old friend could give her some advice as he always did, "I will go with you, whichever you choose."

Gatomon turned back in the direction of Eight, her head hung slightly, "I'll join."

"I shall inform my master at once." Eight walked silently towards the door.

"Wait!" Eight stopped instantly as Gatomon called out, "I don't want my friends hurt."

"That will depend on their choices, but it will be given priority." Eight moved out the door and dissapeared.

Gatomon hung her head lower as a small tear rolled down her face. "Do...do you think I made the right choice?"

Wizardmon placed a comforting hand on her shoulder as she placed her own over it, "I don't know, but whatever choice you made, I believe you will make it the right one."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Interesting lemon, but I think that Gatomon soon will regret of her decision of join eight
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She's already regretting it, but love makes people do crazy things.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
so true, I kinda figured you will pair her romantically with Wizardmon, I kinda suspected Wizardmon was back when that imposter Gatomon saw that figure taking the real Gatomon way and said that she didn't trusted in him but then again I think it was eight the one who took the real Gatomon away.

Still I really don't know why I had the feeling you will revive Wizardmon and I was right after all :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadowknight,please discontinue your story. I disapprove of a Wizardmon/Gatomon pairing.
Thornwhistle Wrote:Shadowknight,please discontinue your story. I disapprove of a Wizardmon/Gatomon pairing.

What a weak arguement.
Not just weak, super weak. And thus that makes you fail at internet. Sorry good luck next time. lol
Yeah, can you elaborate on why you disapprove?
Quote:Shadowknight,please discontinue your story. I disapprove of a Wizardmon/Gatomon pairing.
Sorry pal, but you don't get to do that. The first rule of lemons is that anyone is entitled to write any pairing they want, regardless of the opinions of others on that pairing. Personally, I don't care for Takuya/Izumi, Takato/Rika, and Ken/Miyako, but I've never told any author that he can't write a lemon just because it contains these pairings.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I agree with all of them, you don't have any valid reason to ask an author to discontinue his or her lemon just because you don't like the pairing the author uses.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions