Digiartists' Domain Community!
Circumstances - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Game Room (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Thread: Circumstances (/showthread.php?tid=4711)

- DragonMasterX - 07-31-2006

Solution: I give you a new world as I'm the replacement of Azulongmon.

Let's see...

Qing Long (Seiryu) is East. (Dragon)
Bai Hu (Byakko) is West. (White Albino Tiger)
Xuan Wu (Genbu) is North. (Giant Turtle Whatsoever, I already ate him)
Zhu Que (Suzaku) is South. (I forgot what this creature is)

Circumstance: I have North and East for having defeated both Azulongmon and Ebonwumon! Bwahahaha!

- Crimson Fox - 07-31-2006

Solution: As long as don't abuse your power (yeah right) then I don't see a problem.

Circumstance: Well, south had a phoenix (fire bird), so since I'm a fire fox, I'll take it! Oh yeah, me, Shadow, and DMX in charge of a world, I can already see the chaos or pie, whatever comes first.

- Shadowknight - 07-31-2006

Solution: It'll be fine. Slashmon, or Fengalmon, is controlling the west sector so what could go wrong?

*West sector*

Fengalmon: Now I shall conquer the entire digital world, then the human world! FIRE THE MEGA DESTRUCTO LASER 9K!!

Hapless minion: Sir... the cannon isn't ready yet.

Fengalmon: *Rips minion in half* Okay, once the cannon is charge... WE DESTROY ALL LIFE!! Till then, SLAVE GIRLS!!

*Kyubimon enter the room*

Circumstance: Slashmon's gone mad with power (who saw that coming?) and is now trying to destroy us all.

- DragonMasterX - 08-01-2006

Solution: *lets an army of supersized dogs fall on West sector*

Circumstanace: I conquer West Sector too with my dogs, only South Sector left... *evil grin*

- Shadowknight - 08-01-2006

Solution: Blow up south sector. Now it isn't left.

Circumstance: Blowing up 1/5 of the planet has caused it to spin out of control towards the sun.

- Crimson Fox - 08-01-2006

Solution: I use the SDP's patented Time Machine to go back and stop Shadow from blowing up the south.

Circumstance: So, try to take over my land, eh DMX? This means war! *the fox and dragon armies begin fighting to the death*

- DragonMasterX - 08-02-2006

Solution: I have the tiger and the turtle too, my armies easily overwhelm you, taking the South sector as mine for once and for all after the blood shed ends.

Magnamon DM: And now, to the core of the Digital World *cracks knuckles*

Circumstance: As I have everything in the Digital World in possesion, all the power goes to me and I become FangLongmon DX. The power affects everything and everyone in the universe to follow my orders and I finally destroy the whole Digital World, then move to the Real World to destroy it.

- Shadowknight - 08-02-2006

Solution: While you're busy with conquering the earth I rebuild the digital world using a backup save file (1000000000000000000000000 GBs, man my hard drive was not happy) and without any resistance from you conquer it instantly and negate the powers you have as fanlongmon.

Circumstance: Just to let bygons be bygons I'll let you have south sector, I hear that's where all the aquaveemon and their evolved forms hang out. Crimson will get east sector for the Renamon, and I'll have North, west, and splunge.

- Crimson Fox - 08-02-2006

Solution: Sounds good to me! *summons Renamon servants* Oh the fun we will have, to the NC-17 Room! :D

Circumstance: Hey Shadow, one my Renamon escaped, I think she knew you.

Renamon: Must strangle Shadow! *stares at Shadowknight through the window with evil eyes*

- Shadowknight - 08-02-2006

Solution: Who? *Looks out the window* All I see is a small yellow dot, and it's growing.

Renamon: *Jumps through the window and pins Shadow to the floor*

Shadow: You know, if you wanted to do something you really should call first. Not that I don't mind the direct approach, but if you keep it up people might think you're a bit of a nympho.

Circumstance: Me + Renamon + stupid remark = What do you think.