Digiartists' Domain Community!
Circumstances - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Game Room (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Thread: Circumstances (/showthread.php?tid=4711)

- Shadowknight - 05-18-2006

Solution: Gun was already pretty evil. So I guess the good one was the bad one since the bad one was ours making it the good one...

Circumstance: I'm confused again.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 05-18-2006

Solution: You're even more dangerous when you're confused.

Circumstance: Gun: SDP! I challenge you!

- blueeyedgabulvo0o - 05-18-2006

Solution: Someone called the SDP!

Circumstance: Is this the evil Gun?

- Gunter VanCrimson - 05-19-2006

Solution: The Gunter glows white- then a shatter effect.

Circumstance: Gun: Reppel the Soul! *Gun's old good soul goes away again* NOT- HAPPENING. *Casts a spell called Ethereal Banishment- which makes "soul" Spells unuseable.* Face me- and my kindom of evil twins!

T Gabu: hehehe...

T Shadow: Yo-

T DMX: *Turns into a T K-Dragon*

- DragonMasterX - 05-19-2006

Solution: *looks on T-K-DMX* Hey dude, how's the weather up there?

T-K-DMX: Oh, it's partially cloudy, slight humidity and- HEY! DON'T TRICK ME!

DMX: Someone here has to work on my evil twin.

T-K-DMX: I'm going to squish you!

Circumstance: He's gonna squish me, I'm lost in fear. *long yawn*

Solution: Unfortunately, all the evil twins are SLIGHTLY different from the originals. *lolcoughlol*

Circumstance: T K-DMX: *mirrors your every move- plus one.*

- blueeyedgabulvo0o - 05-19-2006

Well....

Solution is easy, walk about to him and run two steps beofre the edge of a cliff and stop.....He will fall off the cliif and into the water.....

Circumstance: there are two left.......who shall you detear......

- Shadowknight - 05-19-2006

Solution:

Shadow: *Stares down evil counterpart* So, you wanna fight me?

T-Shadow: *Giggles* Nope, I wanna go pet kitties and feed homeless people and pick flowers for old people.

Shadow: It pains me to watch myself say such stupid things. *Looks at the nearby cliff* You know there's an injured kitten at the bottom of that ravine.

T-Shadow: OH NO!! *Runs to the edge* I don't see any injured kitten.

Shadow: Take a closer look, *Kicks evil twin over the edge*

Circumstance: when summoning an evil twin make sure the original isn't already evil.

Solution: Gun: Oh, that sucks.

Circumstance: T Gabu: *runs up cliff wall* I am NOT doing that again- I will only mirror your battle techniques!

T Shadow: WHAT KITTEN!? You will PAY For lying- LYING IS BAD!! *flies upwards- handlike-wings protruding from his back.*

- Shadowknight - 05-19-2006

Solution:

Shadow: Damn, he unlocked the second level of the cursed seal. Fine, let's see you top the original! *Hair turns silver, large hands protrude from back, cross appears on face, and eyes become black and red*

T-Shadow: What makes you think you can beat me?

Shadow: Simple, *Hand begins charging with lightning* I'll do anything to win. *Aims hand at a random kitten* How about you? *Runs towards the cat with his arm in an attacking position*

T-Shadow: NOOOOOOOO! *Jumps inbetween Shadow and the cat taking the Chidori into his chest* Evil or not, *Coughs up some blood* I can't believe *More blood* Would attack an innocent kitten.

Shadow: Innocent nothing, take a closer look.

T-Shadow: *Looks at the cat which is sticking it's tongue out* What? *Cat turns into Shadow and dissapears* I see, Kage bunshin and transformation jutsu compined. Clever. *Falls over dead*

Shadow: Fool. *Stares at the others* So, who's next?

Circumstance: One evil clone down, but now you have an uncontrollabe me to deal with.