Digiartists' Domain Community!
Allow me to introduce myself. You can call me Ruin - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Intro Threads (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Allow me to introduce myself. You can call me Ruin (/showthread.php?tid=4695)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- blueeyedgabulvo0o - 04-01-2006

Yells out to DMX and says what kind of bombs... Flies up into the sky and adds some interesting cover fire in the form of soul grenades. (Soul grenades said to kill a person from the inside out)

Tell me where you need me to help out!!! (cloaks)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~

- DragonMasterX - 04-01-2006

*Skullpion roars as he gets beaten by the bombs and he opens his mouth*

DMX: Here I go again! *turns to Golden Flamedramon again and takes out golden blade that starts to glow red*

G.Flamedramon: You are gonna eat it! *jumps to Skullpion and stabs his core with his sword, then again, the monster growls as he leaps back* Special effect warning, BOW!!

*Skullpion explodes the same way as in BFM and core falls to the ground, DMX turns to normal and grabs the core*

*shining* dooda dooda dooda doo doo doo daa dooda dooda doo doo doo daaaaaaaaaa! *gets core and increases Byncho Points* wheee, I like Squaresoft.

- DarkBlue - 04-01-2006

(psst! sorry I'm late! Darkblue here, welcoming you to the DaD! Have fun!)

- Shadowknight - 04-01-2006

Lobo-Shadow: Okay that takes care of the dragon, and the skullpion. Who's next? *notices the ground underneath him moving* What the? *looks at the ground noticing a segmented body* This can't be good. *looks over his shoulder at the large ant that he's standing on* Dibs on queeny.

*reverts to Shadow and pulls out D-tector* EXECUTE! FUSION EVOLUTION!! BEOWOLFMON!! *hacks away two large ants and the drives his twin swords deep into the queens head*

Beo-Shadow: USE LUMINA NOW!!

- DragonMasterX - 04-02-2006

DMX: I think I'll choose to stay in Gold form... *turns to Golden Flamedramon for 3rd time and grabs sword*

G.Flamedramon: *unfolds wings and flops them back* Me is going to use this bug-zapper! *jumps to queen and stabs her shown core from her a$$*

Musashi: I was supposed to do that!

G.Flamedramon: Hell with you, go with the princess and have fun, you are rightful fired from the Legendary Hero business, Shadow took that role already.

Musashi: I needed vacation anyways... I've been fighting and eating every single stuff I find, so... seeya! *disappears*

G.Flamedramon: Great, now... *Mortal Kombat like voice* Finish Her! *starts flying around queen and slashes her entire body at light speed and then delivers a last huge blow to her core*

G.Flamedramon: This one will be better... *smirks*

*Queen seems to explode, but splits in lots of pieces which fall on the ground and form words ''Shadow and DMX Rule!'' and core comes bouncing around*

G.Flamedramon: Your turn to absorb it <.<

- Shadowknight - 04-02-2006

Mortal Kombat voice: DMX WINS. FATALITY.

Shadow: *Reverts to human and holds up digivice* FRACTAL CODE DIGITIZE!! *absorbs the core into D-tector* cool.

Army of ants appear to avenge their queen.

Shadow: UNIFIED SPIRIT EVOLUTION! MAGNAGARURUMON! *blows every single ant to kingdom come.

Mortal Kombat voice: SHADOW WINS. MULTALITY.

- DarkBlue - 04-02-2006

*claps paws* YAY!! GO MULTALITY!!!!
What's multality?

G.Flamedramon: You never know, but it's cool, who's ne-

*ground starts to shake around and suddenly he and Shadow are teleported to a cave full of Vambees*

G.Flamedramon: Hmm... I think we have to play bowling here.

- Shadowknight - 04-02-2006

DarkBlue Wrote:*claps paws* YAY!! GO MULTALITY!!!!
What's multality?

It's from Shaolin monks. The Mortal Kombat beat 'em up, It's when one of the characters kill a large group of enemies at once, I've only unlocked two of Kung Lao's but they rock, the first one he spins around creating a tornado that picks up the enemies and slams them into the ground, and the second (and cooler) has him throwing his hat and then making it fly around the area chopping off enemy heads.

Magna-Shadow: Screw that, *aims large cannon on right arm at Vampees* If you creatures have a hell I'm about to send you there, *fires large missile sending the vambees sailing in multible directions and landing in nearby lava pits*

Wierd Mortal kombat voice: TOASTY!

G.Flamedramon: kewl, at least I can get to that pillar easier now.

*pillar starts breathing fire as he nears*

G.Flamedramon: Screw that! *slashes pillar and destroy it away*

Game OS: You are cheating in this game!!

G.Flamedramon: Yeah and who will stop us?

*Relic Guardian appears before Shadow and DMX*

G.Flamedramon: *smiles down mask* do I love inverse psicology.