Digiartists' Domain Community!
Allow me to introduce myself. You can call me Ruin - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Intro Threads (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Allow me to introduce myself. You can call me Ruin (/showthread.php?tid=4695)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- Yoosei - 03-30-2006

Heya Ruin. welcome to DaD. I hope you enjoy it here, have lots of fun and make new friends. also take care while around here lol

- Gunter VanCrimson - 03-30-2006

Gasp- it has begun.

after several more welcomes, the dreaded duo SK and DMX shall start spamming-

-they already HAVE fired their first two warning shots... be warned... the SPAM is intense.

- Shadowknight - 03-30-2006

*Starts polishing large cannon* soon my precious, soon Twisted .

- Gunter VanCrimson - 03-30-2006

*puts helmet on*
-Just in case.

- DragonMasterX - 03-30-2006

*crossed arms, begins to float up* Just some little time... and the SPAM will... *crashes onto ceiling and falls down*

Oww... Shadow... I told you to remove the ceiling last time... *shakes head and stands up* Oh well... *sigh* Let's just wait a little more... just in case... *cracks knuckles while giant monster walks to him* I'll get preapred... bare claws for me this time Twisted

LET IT BEGIN!!! *Dresses up in napoleon costume* CONQUER!! *fires cannon at ceiling blowing it away*

Last time we tried to conquer, I won that Teg game, I hope you didn't destroy destroy your whole support ceiling for your little soldiers again like last time.

*plastic soldiers come raining down from the hole in ceiling, a little paper with ''Shadow's army, don't touch'' scribbled on it*

Well, there goes your advantage again, use mine, I want to kick this guy's... *looks back to where monster is supposed to be* huh? where did he go now? *looks around while wagging tail*

*gets nibbled in tail by monster* fuck! what the hell?! *pulls monster off tail and shakes him off in the air* what do you think you are doing?!

Monster: Da pi pi ba pi pi! DAH!!!

DMX: *sweatdrop* This is for your your army... *throws monster to Shadow*

*monster smacks Shadow in the head because he wasn't paying attention* OW! Who did that? *looks down at monster* you die now! *throw him into the air then does a backflip kicking it into the wall* GOAL!!! That was fun, and no one got hurt, *doesn't notice large monster lurking behind him*

- mowgly - 03-30-2006

Hi ruin *hugs* welcome and enjoy your stay!.

Big Monster: What the heck did you do to my little brother?! *grabs Shadow and squishes him to a ball*

DMX: Nah, not this day you bastard *grabs Ilumina and Fusion(yellow one)* Good bye! *performs a crosswise-cut and a desperado attack against the monster to let Shadow go and he can recover* now... how to make a Kekab...

Big Monter: *sweatdrops*

DMX: Oh yeah!! *jumps to monster and throws him in air, then points both swords up and the performs a shish kekab, then throws him to the wall* HAH!! Take that.

Elsewhere...

Musashi: *wakes up* *looks around, swords are gone* I knew I shouldn't have just fall asleep everywhere...