Digiartists' Domain Community!
Gunter #@*$^ng means business! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Gunter #@*$^ng means business! (/showthread.php?tid=4640)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- blueeyedgabulvo0o - 04-10-2006

Well the worst situation and no lie....

I was jumped by not 5.....
not 15......

..... But 50 TEENAGERS RANGING FROM 14-24......

the story is long but in our area there was some juvenile thing about the x-tremists (boarders, bladers, bikers, and anything agressive and progressive) against the wannabe thugs....

That night my friend had warned me not to gothrough the park but I disregarded his attepmt to save me from what I had to endure in the near future that night.....I kept telling myself...."Its a shortcut and I'll be in no one's way." Apparently these holligans had something against me for I was, am, and will be (injuries provided) a skater.

Almost to the end of the park the crowd turned the corner,,,,,20 coming my way with various array of weapons....(knives, blades, and broom sticks) coming this way smirking at me.

I turned around to only escape into another 10 turning the corner I turned on to and tried boarding to my left I see 5 and I had a feeling that if I had been turned around I would see that there would be more .... and I was right another 15...

I remember the words and the events to happen but to make this story short ( I am self taught disciplined martial artists who specifies in the arts of kunnieatsu, jujitsu, and ishenryue.)

Just let me say that I did pretty well for myself cause the only weapons I had to ise was my body, my board, and my chain wallet. At the beginning I thought I was going to die. The whites of teeth glarring friom ammuzement turned to pain when more and more peopke were being flung over my arm quicker than flipping a burger. I used there stupidy against them and I ended up flooring more than 65 % of the group before they left.....

The coolest thing is that one guy caught me in the back tried to hit me again and I swiped his leg fliping him over my arm and back kicking his right leg in a pressure point that managed to break the bone through the skin.

After that, they all ran. I have never felt so strangely scared and prepared for it mentally.... So if I could handle these situations than Gunter has a right to defend himself any means necessary. I am not condoning this type of behavior, but the truth is that my streets are unsafe and like the rest of the world. You got to pick the right time to allow yourself to live before you might deal with the thoughts I did to defend myself that night.... :!:

- Shadowknight - 04-10-2006

Nice. My story with the two on one thing was just some jerk acting, well, jerky he started threatening me and when he turned around I sat up grabbed my chair and bashed it over his head. The other dude ran at me, which was just an insult to me because I just stepped to the side, tripped him, and elbowed him in the back of the skull. They two ran off like babies and about 5 minutes later I was litteraly dragged into the deans office by security. It was the coolest day ever.

- blueeyedgabulvo0o - 04-10-2006

Defending yourselves when your in the right feels always better than a pointless and stupid irrational fight with no purpose....

- Harie Krauzer - 04-11-2006

Yeah, I do believe your story proves it rather bluntly.

- blueeyedgabulvo0o - 04-11-2006

thanks Harie..... teeheehee I thought it would........

- senjuro - 04-11-2006

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:The coolest thing is that one guy caught me in the back tried to hit me again and I swiped his leg fliping him over my arm and back kicking his right leg in a pressure point that managed to break the bone through the skin.

You fucking broke someone's leg? Correction, gave them a fucking compound fracture?!?! Holy shit! You're awesome!

Err...remind me not to tick you off, okay? ^_^

- blueeyedgabulvo0o - 04-11-2006

senjuro wrote:

Quote:You fucking broke someone's leg? Correction, gave them a fucking compound fracture?!?! Holy shit! You're awesome!

Err...remind me not to tick you off, okay? ^_^

You don't need to be scarred of me...... I was having a bad day and my life was on the line.... and Senjuro......Why would I hurt you?.... I like you alot! :D .

You have nothing to worry about, and thanks for the props.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 04-11-2006

WOAH- What I'd give to larn better self-deffence-

Heh- I never reached the 50-people-count though, the most people who ever beat me up was 36-37. (Ages 16-20 or so I've been told), I just barely got out alive- I dunno what happened- I think I was framed or something-

that was years ago- How I survived? Blitz.

I don't know what style, I don't know what discipline... I don't even know what level- he just jumped in- and (I was too beat-up to see what happened) the next thing I knew, he was carrying me back home.

I learnt later he knocked the shit (literally- they tried to run in fear) out of several guys- knocked out a bunch- and (permanently) damaged the limbs of others- He was furious- I was scared, end of story.

-And so, that is a bit of "why everyone here hates me", apparently, no one saw Blitz, and figured that I was the one who did that.

Therefore- Blitzy's My Hero!!! (Hugs Blitz)

- Gunter VanCrimson - 04-11-2006

(A few weeks later, Blitz left- and I was alone.)

And it turns out... several of the guys that beat me up had to go through amputation... (Brrrr...) then I started taking taekwondo lessons- and- that's it pretty much. (I've been beaten up and saved by a certain big brother so many times in the past- lol, I'm lucky!)

- blueeyedgabulvo0o - 04-12-2006

I would like to teach you stuff that would save your life in a second.....I should do that if we do ever meet.... Offer self discipline classes....