Digiartists' Domain Community!
Pillow fight! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Game Room (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Thread: Pillow fight! (/showthread.php?tid=4611)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

- DragonMasterX - 03-06-2006

*Grabs another can of beer and drinks it down*

DMX's brain: ................. *cricket chirping* ...........

DMX: Great, at least I don't have to bother giving him my beer.

DMX's brain: I'm drinking it down! I'm just *hic* drunk!

DMX: Don't talk to me like that or I'll kill you with champange and 60's music.

DMX's brain: Wha?? Can't hear you... *dizzy sound*

*cricket chirping in his head again*

DMX: Okay, that worked... HEY! The place is still on fire!!!

- Shadowknight - 03-06-2006

The kitchen is still on fire. Only one thing to do. *runs into the kitchen and towards the fridge* HOT HOT HOT! *runs back with a small package* WIENEE ROAST! *Opens the package and removes a hotdog*

- Seit The Reaper - 03-06-2006

*gets up*...what i miss?...

*grabs a hotdog and examines the box* hmm... it's spoiled... bah, I don't have my brain to be ruining my fun now, gie me space *walks near fire and sticks the hotdog with a piece of wood he found near a broken door from the fire and starts cooking it with the fire from the kitchen* I need buns...

- Shadowknight - 03-06-2006

Buns, right. *runs through the fire* OW HOT! *reaches the fridge and runs back* Wait, *looks at empty hand* Dangit I forgot the buns. Why didn't you remind me brain?

Shadow's brain: Fork make happy fun time show table cry.

Shadow: That's probably the most sense he's ever made. *runs back into the kitchen and grabs the buns* STILL HOT, STILL HOT! *runs back* I'm not doing that again, so if anyone wants drinks ask now, *ceiling collapses smashing the fridge* uhhh, nevermind.

Who told you to go and pick the buns there? I had them here, I just needed someone to give them to me *points at bag full of buns* but oh well... toasted buns are tastier... isn't that right brain?

DMX's brain: *cricket chirping*

DMX: Oww... cut it out with that! *cat eats crickets* Phew... that's better.

DMX's brain: ......... *cat starts chirping*

DMX: -.-; Not funny... *takes pistol from cupboard* is someone actually going to miss me from this RP? I don't want my mind to bother me again... *points at own head from ears*

- Dridien TerrorBlade - 03-06-2006

*wipes ketchup off face* "that dident turn out as planed"

*jumps threw a broken window* "holy crap! what happened here?!?!

*notices DMX pointing a gun to his head*

"... thats always a good sign..." *than notices the fire and hotdogs* "woo! food! im stanved!"

*puts pillow back in case and walks over, sits down, n grabs some hot dogs. not bothering to cook them just starts shuving them in my mouth*

"mmm it tastes like choking! ... hmm i wonder???"

*takes a root-beer out of the cooler and places it on fire*

- Dridien TerrorBlade - 03-06-2006

*after a minut or two the can explodes cetching DMX, Shadow, and me on fire*

"hot hot hot!" *opens a can of dr. pepper and douces flames on self than drinks whats left of the soda*

- DragonMasterX - 03-07-2006

I didn't want to die this way... I hope I can still save my life *walks to kitchen in fire and grabs three buckets of water and returns to Shadow* *pours the three water buckets on his head and saves himself for burning* Okay... now I lost my weapon, where is it!?

- Seit The Reaper - 03-07-2006

*seit took DMX's Gun and eats it.*......ouch....*the Gun Fires a bullet shooting out of his stomach*...911!...*falls on the ground KO'ed again*