Digiartists' Domain Community!
I need to let it all out... (HUFF-HUFF-HUFF) :shock: - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: I need to let it all out... (HUFF-HUFF-HUFF) :shock: (/showthread.php?tid=4523)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- mowgly - 01-27-2006

yeah I still think so

Gunter I completely understand what you going through.... - blueeyedgabulvo0o - 01-27-2006

(Goes over next to Gunter and tries rubbing the tense, rock solid mass of weight of stress and to lift it off your shoulders. To no avail and more tears streaming down waterfalls and You just shrug away.)

lonelygabu: Gunter, why won't you let me help you? (Looks at Gunter and raises a chin that feels like a hundred pounds, Gunther this worring is not going to help you at all...)

Gunter: Because my .... LIFE SUX BIG GARBAGEMON!!!!.... (I attempt to help out again because everyone goes through it, better yet its always best to do it with a friend.... I wish I had been that lucky....)

lonleygabu: I know but you know not to make worse, I know that somewhere before this month you had to deal with something even worse than what your experiencing now. Look at yourself, (lonelygabu begins to eye Gunter down with my soulfull deep calming blue eyes and tries to stop Gunter from crying by wiping away the tears with my coat) I mean this has only one way to go, that is better...(wipes away the tears)

Gunter: lonelygabu.... Why?.... You are using your favorite coat on me..... Why are you being so nice to me when everything is going downhlill? (looks on and you could see it in Gunter's face slowly that the tears are coming out from those gorgeous eyes a little at a time) Don't use your favorite coat on me!!!

lonelygabu: (chuckles slighty and lifts up your head) Gunter, I know you would do the same thing for me.... Yeah its my favorite coat and all but you can't replaced (takes spoon away from Gunters clenched hands and places his ownon Gunters) and we're friends... Plus I found a big deal for dry cleaning its going to cost me like $2.00 anyway....

Gunter: (Still pouring streams out of eyelids begins to crack a smile and begins laughing) Haaaa..... Stop making me laugh...(begins hitting my chest with pounding fists) I don't want to laugh.... Why? WHY? Is this happening to me? I'm a good person and... and things shouldn't happen this way....(goes back to tearing alot))

lonelygabu: But you know what I can do?...(Gunter nods head no) I'll sit here with you and you could use my shoulder...I'll wait with you until all will be what it is, OK....

Gunter:thanx.... lonelygabu...

lonelygabu: That's what friends are for....(Chillax, all will be gravy soon enough...If you need me just post something or pm me....Will be here....)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~

- The Infamous Boss Reo - 01-27-2006

GunterVanCrimson Wrote:okay-okay- Calm down... *deep shallow breath*

Mr. Wisemon: what's a dealer?

Drug Dealer.

GunterVanCrimson Wrote:Mistress Zephyr: pot? how do I cut a pot? how's that going to help? what kind of pot? I have sevral vases, urns, flower pots, just tell me and I'll find a way to cut it.

...Please tell me you're just joking with us. Pot= Marijuana.

GunterVanCrimson Wrote:Mr. Circeus: how many times do I have to stab myself with a spork to eventually die?

Just give me the goddamn spork.

GunterVanCrimson Wrote:Mr. Infamous Boss Reo: I tried, I fucking tried- but I'm getting hysterical! what do you mean by "get filled"? please tell.

....HOW FUCKING OLD ARE YOU?! Filled = Get Laid, Have Sex, Get Fucked, etc, etc, et-fucking-cetera.

GunterVanCrimson Wrote:Dale3k21: Tylenol PM? OD? what are those? Tylenol is a medication, right? a doctor prescribed that just the other day- I don't have anything right now, and it's four hours to the nearest town.
yeah, screw the computer...
I can't rest... I can't rest... if by "rest", you mean "sleep", I can't. but if you mean lay/sit down and close my eyes, THAT, I can do.
Charlie still hasnt returned- ahhh... crap- what if he's hungry, lost and thirsty!? what if he's hurt!?

OD means overdose, Tylenol PM is a medicine that cures headaches but makes you high if you take too many at once (just take two. any more and you might start feeling weird.), lay yourself down on a bed and close your eyes and stay there for about two hours or more, the dog will be fine. he's probably at an animal shelter if he's been found already.

- UnknownH - 01-27-2006

Wow... you just need people that like you to be around you and some sleep.
And for reference wise meant using a spoon to heat some drug up with a bunson burner so you can inject it.

- Blue Rover - 01-27-2006

*sigh* you know what i'll say

- Gabumonfurry - 01-27-2006

Aww, don't worry Gunter you'll find Charlie soon and hopefully your pc will be better and you'll feel better ^^

BWA-HAHAHAAHAHA!!! wooo- my grandmother's being screwed by the big horny wolf!!! bwahahahaha!!! -BLURGH!! -hahaha!!! my turn! my turn!!!

AND WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!

- Dale3k21 - 01-27-2006

What's really sad is that everything being told to him is mostly drug related and we all know the meaning...

Hey leave GUNTER ALONE - blueeyedgabulvo0o - 01-27-2006

(runs up in front of Gunter and protects Gunter from several shots which bounce of my chest)

Leave Gunter alone you annoying the hell out of everyone world.....

he's in an unsafe place right now and should recieve our support which does not include this b/s right now..... Alright.....

(Still protecting Gunter)

I'll still feed Gunter all the encouragement needed until then I'll be there for you Gunter....Right in front of you.... Be strong.... You'll be OOK!!!....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~

- KS_Naslund - 01-27-2006

Ditto! Just calm down, keep in mind that time only goes by the second, and complete one of your burdens at a time Wink

- mowgly - 01-28-2006

yeah hope you get to feel better soon and mostly that you get a bit better permanantly.

sent you a pm btw