Digiartists' Domain Community!
Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: The Love Pad (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: The Yaoi Steam-Room (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay (/showthread.php?tid=3696)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - MagusKnight - 04-04-2009

Fair enough, it's more fun being mod when your forum is actually active, I suppose...

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-04-2009

With that aside,

I swing all ways, in every direction!

At least that's what that guy in the adult shop told me while he squeezed my bum.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - MagusKnight - 04-06-2009

Run... and call 911 xD

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Crim - 04-06-2009

(04-03-2009, 07:58 AM)Aura Wrote: ^
And I'll just go out on a limb and guess Crim went gay? Hm, I'm teetering on gay or Bi, I mean, if I get a girlfriend, I'll need to deal with:PMS, exaggeration of small problems, the probably high chance of being cheated on, and probably countless other reasons. If you tihnk I've said too much, I'll justify this by saying:I need something to do, and I'm bored....so, so unimaginably bored.

No, not 'gay' per say, but my bisexuality had conditions. I was saying that one of those conditions changed while also saying that changed condition has a status that is ever changing. (No, there ISN'T such thing a simple speech with me, sorry, lol)

Most of those characteristics are present in straight relationships, duh, but that next part concerns me, it sounds like you've been hurt. Wanna talk about it?

(04-04-2009, 09:49 PM)Wolven Backlasher Wrote: With that aside,

I swing all ways, in every direction!

At least that's what that guy in the adult shop told me while he squeezed my bum.

You're getting more action than me and I'm jealous! (Sad, ain't it?)

But, one brief question... what the hell were you doing in an adult shop? *exceedingly sweet smile whilst I find a bludgeoning object*

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-07-2009

I was asking for change for the bus fare. Also, I wanted to get in there without feeling like I wasn't allowed in there.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Crim - 04-07-2009

You pass, congrats. That or kids your age are ALWAYS roaming in and out of adult shops these days... in Ireland, lol

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-08-2009

In Soviet Ireland, Kids RUN adult shops.

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - tigerlily - 04-08-2009

Well to tell you the truth, I DO have a couple of friends that are gay*guyxguy gay*. REAL LIFE of course, and it's funny. One I do suspected and knew he would turned to be gay right after I graduated high school. And then there was this another guy from my high school, but I never thought he would be gay, but it's his choice. But poor guy his boyfriend was never heard of or seen of ever again...

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Crim - 04-08-2009

(04-08-2009, 12:03 AM)Wolven Backlasher Wrote: In Soviet Ireland, Kids RUN adult shops.

SOVIET??!?

?duble v te efe?

RE: Sorry to ask but are any of the yaoi ppl actualy male or gay - Aura - 04-09-2009

Quote:but that next part concerns me, it sounds like you've been hurt. Wanna talk about it?

Well, the cheated on part is really just something that seems so apparentally obvious, as all girls at my school talk about is sex. It's nonstop, and, I believe it's reasonable to believe that living in such an area would affect one's opinion about whether girls are loyal or not. Don't get me wrong, though, I like to believe not all women are not so sex-oriented.

Of course, the REAL thing that [physically]hurts me is probably how a girl has almost choked me to death for some weird reason. I was almost dead, it wasn't fun, I mean, really, if I had died, that really would've messed with my life's plans. And it has been universally acknowledged that girls have the potential to really blow things out of proportion sometimes.

I guess I think getting with a girl raises my chances of death by about 50%, being gay seems like such a better option.