Digiartists' Domain Community!
Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) (/showthread.php?tid=11675)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - D.mise - 03-10-2012

"Oh really?" He said to her, now placing his hands on the side of her head, forcing her to look into his deep eyes. "I wonder if you will let yourself." He said smoothly as his mind began to sink into her thoughts. He forced her to look into his eyes for a few seconds, attempting to render her into a calm state of suggestion. After he did so he would say. "Stand, then walk to Angel. I want you to then smack her across the face." His order would be casual, and he would wait for her to do it.

OOC: It looks like Dark dropped my RP...again. Does anyone have plans for another character? I still really wanted to use Angela.

RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - MasterZero - 03-11-2012

"...O-okay." The human girl took a deep breath and exhaled. She might as well have tried to earn pity points. "I was sold...By my own brother! My boyfriend and I were sold and thrown into the slave market! My brother laughed at us as he bought some slaves with the money he had gained from us. A-and then....my boyfriend was sold, and I haven't seen him since!" Mai 'cried' acting of course, but giving the best acting she could, leaving out some important bits of her story to make her look tragic and pitiful.

RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - Shadowknight - 03-11-2012

"Ghh," Lillith grunted and noticeably tensed a bit at the order, This, what he said makes no sense. Why would I, but, she does, she felt her mind swimming with confusion before standing up and walking towards Angel.

Angel looked up, slightly confused before Lillith suddenly raised her hand and smacked her hard across the face, leaving a bright red hand-print. Angel looked back up at her with a slight look of confusion before blushing, "M-mistress?" she asked, glancing between her and Sel.

Lillith shook her head a bit before turning and glaring at Sel, "What the hell did you just do?!" she demanded.

Lupe sat quietly as she listened, her ears twitching slightly as she did, not showing any signs of wheither she believed the story or not. She leaned back a bit, purposely showing off her figure, "I see, and, what was your brother's name exactly?" she asked.

RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - D.mise - 03-12-2012

OOC: Guess not. :(

IC: "Its not what I did my dear. Its what you did. And its what you will continue to do if you dont quickly understand your place." Sel said, first casually, but then seriously. "Angel is mine." the vampiric assassin said with no humor. "Mine and only mine, as are you. The sooner your come to understanding, the sooner you will find pleasure in your service. But until then..." He snapped his fingers and the chains pulled Lilith back to the wall.

He walked to where she stood, spread against the wall, and grabbed her breast roughly, his fingers playing with the nipple idly as he stared at her. "Tell me you submit. Tell me that you are my slave, and that you know your place." He said, using none of his hypnotic powers. His other hand creeped down to grope her shapely ass as he waited for his answer.

RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - Shadowknight - 03-12-2012

OOC: I'll take it on.

Name: Shaun Dowley
Sex: Male
Species: Wolf
Dimension: Originally the same dimension as Lupe.
Appearance: a tall lightly muscled bipedal wolf with dark gray fur
Powers: Heightened sense of hearing and smell, also quite a bit faster than a normal human wheither running on two legs or four.
Role: Master
(Master) Source of wealth: A skilled private investigator, his services don't come cheap but he boasts a 100% success rate.
(Master) Preference: Basic
Personal Preference: Domination and bondage
Things to avoid: death, pain, blood.
Brief history: After coming to this dimension a few years ago he started up his own PI office, finding that his heightened senses were perfect for finding missing people. Unfortunately his busy job has kept him from finding a suitable partner, so he's come to the G.D.F. to search for one.

IC:

Shaun shook his head as he walked through the slave cages, unable to find one that seemed to interest him, Guess it was too much to ask for. he sighed a bit as he decided to give one more look around, stopping near Angela's cage.

"Not a chance in hell!" Lillith growled, "After what you just did I'll never submit, I swear I'll kill you,"

RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - D.mise - 03-12-2012

Angela sat on her legs inside her cage, her hands om her knees and her posture straight. It was the first thing the Training masters had taught her when she had first arrived, that and to display herself for any potential customers.

She saw another one approaching her cage, and she blushed hard as she assumed the position, her hands raising behind her head as to fully display her ample breasts, her fingers lacing through her soft, golden hair, arching her back sensually to better show her toned body, and spreading her legs, allowing the customer to inspect her fully if he wished.

She peeked out from behind her eye lids, finding that this customer was an anthro wolf, and was quite handsome. That only made her blush even more fully as she was sure she could feel his eyes make their way to her cage and then over her tantalizing body.

"Really?" Sel asked, before grabbing her chin and kissing her. As he did, he looked deeply into her eyes, his power unfurling itself into her thoughts once again. When he finished the long kiss he would say, "Tell me you submit, tell me you are nothing but my slut. Tell it to me loudly and proudly, so that Angel can hear you. Then beg for forgiveness, for being such a disobedient slave." His cameras, where were mounted on the wall, recorded everything, and would record everything she said.

Afterwards, he would release her from his hypnotism and walk to a large metal closet that was embedded into the wall on the far side of the room. He would go into it then, withdrawing ropes and leather straps, as well as a red ball gag, some tape, four vibrator eggs, and a collar. He turned to look at Angel, and couldnt stop a smile from curling his lips. It was time for him to...indulge. He snapped his fingers and the chains released her completely. "Come here Angel." He ordered. "And stand still."

RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - MasterZero - 03-13-2012

Mai wiped her tears from her eyes, before she looked at the wolf. "My brother's name? Edgar Maria. He betrayed me and sold me as a slave!" Of course Mai was leaving out the fact that she had sold him into slavery. It just turns out that the man that bought Edgar decided to reward him after months of being a good slave. By throwing Mai and her boyfriend into the slave market.

RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - Shadowknight - 03-14-2012

Shaun stood over the cage holding Angela, looking her over a bit before kneeling down slightly to look at her better, "Tell me, do you have a name?" He asked, not wanting a slave that had no personality and existed merely as a sex toy.

Lillith once again felt the strange confusion begin to wash over her, but this time she guessed at what was happening, quickly closing her eyes and blocking out his voice, "You're going to have to try better than that." she grinned a bit, "I've dealt with mon that can hypnotize, I won't fall for it so easily."

As soon as Angel's restraints were released she obediently walked towards Sel before kneeling infront of him, looking over towards Lillith before blushing and turning her head to the ground.

"I see, sounds like a perfect first target." Lupe grinned, "If he's willing to sell his own family I wouldn't be surprised if he's amassed a good amount of ill-gotten goods. It'll be a fine test of your abilities." she smiled.

RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - D.mise - 03-14-2012

Angela was startled by the sudden question, this being the first time anyone had expressed interest in her name since she was caught. She had, in fact, been told that she would likely be renamed. Even though Angela had submitted after a few weeks, she still wouldnt give up her name.

"M-My name is Angela." she said, trying to express some kind of dignity in that, though she knew it must have sounded pathetic coming from her in her current position. "I am a digimon." she added a second later.

Sel smirked and said, "Well, at least this will be more, entertaining." He gagged Lilith again before turning to Angel. "Look up at me." He ordered, looking deep into her eyes and unleashing his power. He wanted Lilith to hear each word as he spoke it.

"With each orgasm I give you, you will fall deeper, and deeper in love with me. This will continue until I release you." He smirked, and wondered how Lilith would react. Now all Sel had to do was ignore Lilith and play with Angel for as long as Lilith resisted him, and in doing so Lilith would actually force Angel deeper and deeper in love with their vampire master.

But, just in case it wasnt enough just to hear the words uttered, Sel decided to prove them with a test. After he had finished hypnotizing Angel, he would proceed to bind her body in the straps and ropes he had assembled. Using some rings on the floor and ceiling, in the end he had her arms trapped in a tight sleeve, her breasts left exposed but also made more pronounced by the ropes tied tightly beneath and above them. Her legs were forced spread open and her soft gates were left exposed and bare. She hung a few feet in the air by a few ropes, one keeping her arms pulled uncomfortably up behind her so that she could not move. Lastly, he placed the gag in her mouth and kissed it.

He stepped back to admire his handiwork. "Ahh, you look perfect. And soon your heart will belong to me just as much as your body does. He then kneeled down between here legs and blew a cold breath lightly across her pussy, wanting to see how sensitive she was.

RE: Lets try this again...The G.D.F. (Slave and Master RP) - Shadowknight - 03-15-2012

Shaun smiled as he stood, "Perfect, beautiful name. I'll take her." he called for the owner. A leash was put on Angela and handed to Shaun after he'd finished the purchase, leading her back to his car, "It's a bit of a ride, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself?"

Lillith growled behind her gag and pulled at her restraints as she watched him playing with Angel.

Angel blushed and moaned softly as she was restrained, seeming to enjoy it quite a bit. She whimpered a bit as her arms were stretched out and her pussy exposed, already noticably wet even before blew on her pussy lips, causing her to moan softly and tense up.