Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon Bar - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Digimon Bar (/showthread.php?tid=10415)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Digimon Bar - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-17-2011

"I was not raped!" Shoutmon squeaked, though he didn't sound too sure. "M-men don't get raped!" He added, then looked down at the floor. "Weak little rookies do..."

RE: Digimon Bar - johalt - 08-17-2011

BWG: Damnit! Barkeeper, where's that Billie Piper? We need her stat!

Bartender: right here, sir. *Hands BWG Billie Piper*

BWG: Thank you. *Hands Billie Piper to Shoutmon* Here, this should make you feel better.

RE: Digimon Bar - Digimon Crazy - 08-17-2011

Terriermon had just finished his smoothie and decided to take a small nap without saying anything. Guilmon actually took no offence he was simply too nice a guy. However when shoutmon seemed to be freaking out Guilmon was a bit worried so he thought of something that would cheere shoutmon up. He got up ou tof the booth and singaled to the bartender that he would head into the back really quick. It took him a bit but he found what he was looking for and began to walk out from the back.

RE: Digimon Bar - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-17-2011

"Uh... thank you?" The Shoutmon said uncertainly as the woman was placed on his lap.

Billie Piper screamed and slapped the little rookie across the face before running out the door in a confused rush, screaming something about being kidnapped.

Shoutmon rubbed his cheek. "Ow... who the Recycle Bin was that, and why did she hit me!?" He exclaimed tearfully.

RE: Digimon Bar - johalt - 08-17-2011

BWG: Yes, distraction successful! "Billie Piper. Formerly the Actress who played Rose on Doctor Who, currently the Actress who played the main character on "My Secret Life As a Call Girl". In all honesty, idk why she slapped you. You did pay her this time, right Mac?

Bartender: *shifty eyes*

BWG: *facepalms* well, I suspect were about to get sued.

RE: Digimon Bar - Digimon Crazy - 08-18-2011

Guilmon opened the door leading to the back but made sure to hide what he had behind his back. Something seemed to have happned right before he had came out becuase Shoutmon was rubbing his face and BWG seemed a look on his face.

Guilmon walked up to Shoutmon and with the itme still hid behind his back "Hey there Shoutmon you looked a bit down so I am giving this to you." Guilmon pulls out what he had from behind his back and revealed it to be a very cute plushie animal. "His name is Cyfer he make me happy when I feel down." He hands shoutmon the plushie.

RE: Digimon Bar - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-18-2011

Shoutmon blinked as Guilmon gave him the plushie. He accepts it and looks down at it, giving it a little cuddle. A little smile forms as the corners of his mouth turn up and he grins at the red dinosaur. "Thanks pal, I could use a lil' buddy!" He says. "But... ain't Cyfer yours? You said he makes you happy when you feel down!"

RE: Digimon Bar - Digimon Crazy - 08-19-2011

Guilmon scratches behind his head. "Yeah he does but I dont mind I have my frineds and I have kept him in the back for a while so it would be nice if someone could be his new friend." Guilmon pats the plushie on the head, "I will miss him but he has you now so its ok." Guilmon then gave on eof his big goofy grins :D ^.^

RE: Digimon Bar - Frisk E. Coyote - 08-19-2011

Shoutmon grins back goofily. "Thanks Pal!" He says, keeping Cyfer in his stomach pouch so only his head stuck out. "I'll be his best buddy, his pal, his homey, his chum! In other words, I'll take good care of him!" The rookie says, patting the plushie's head.

RE: Digimon Bar - johalt - 08-20-2011

BWG: *using cellphone* yeah... Ok... Really?... Cool. ... Yeah, see yah Monday. *ends call* ok, that was my lawyer. On the plus side, we aren't getting sued. On the minus side, I'm fired. Mac?

Bartender: *slightly scared* y-yeah?

BWG: Refill. Better make it a triple with whipped cream this time.

Bartender: *Surprised* Sure. Right away.