Digiartists' Domain Community!
Should I go into photography? - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Should I go into photography? (/showthread.php?tid=10359)

Pages: 1 2

Should I go into photography? - Flo-Flo Chique - 06-14-2011

I find that I can take nice photos. Should I become a photographer?
[Image: Rocky%252520Ridge.jpg]

[Image: River.jpg]

[Image: Field%252520Mountain.jpg]

RE: Should I go into photography? - johalt - 06-14-2011

Well, idk what the criteria for a professional photographer i's, but from my perspective, those are awesome! ^_^

RE: Should I go into photography? - Digimon Crazy - 06-14-2011

cool pics photography is a very self fulling career that most people enjoy so if you like it do it bet you would have lots of fun ^.^

RE: Should I go into photography? - UnknownH - 06-14-2011

Do you like it? Do you want to do it? Then do it. That's all really.

RE: Should I go into photography? - Flo-Flo Chique - 06-16-2011

(06-14-2011, 01:31 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Do you like it? Do you want to do it? Then do it. That's all really.

I guess I do like it. Okay, that's what I will do!
(06-14-2011, 01:28 PM)Digimon Crazy Wrote: cool pics photography is a very self fulling career that most people enjoy so if you like it do it bet you would have lots of fun ^.^

Thanks! Would I be travelling around?
(06-14-2011, 01:26 PM)johnalt Wrote: Well, idk what the criteria for a professional photographer i's, but from my perspective, those are awesome! ^_^

Thanks!

RE: Should I go into photography? - Digimon Crazy - 06-16-2011

well traveling will be hard at first with little money but if you save right you should be able to travel around as your career takes off

RE: Should I go into photography? - Wisemon - 06-16-2011

Sure, you can be a photographer, but good luck finding someone to pay you for it. Your best bet would be taking family photos at department stores, and even those jobs are dwindling. The problem with this country is that too many kids go for jobs they'll enjoy rather than jobs that are necessary. This is part of why China kicks our ass.

RE: Should I go into photography? - johalt - 06-16-2011

Wait a second: define "our".

RE: Should I go into photography? - UnknownH - 06-16-2011

(06-16-2011, 11:02 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Sure, you can be a photographer, but good luck finding someone to pay you for it. Your best bet would be taking family photos at department stores, and even those jobs are dwindling. The problem with this country is that too many kids go for jobs they'll enjoy rather than jobs that are necessary. This is part of why China kicks our ass.

I thought the necessary jobs were what the "illegals" were taking from us.
heh heh heh... Politics suck.

RE: Should I go into photography? - johalt - 06-16-2011

Ah, American then. I don't think this then applies so much to us Canadian users... Eh.