Digiartists' Domain Community!
My basement is a swimming pool - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: My basement is a swimming pool (/showthread.php?tid=10241)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: My basement is a swimming pool - johalt - 04-28-2011

*briefly pseudo wakes up* well that's even more extreme! Dammit, now I gotta sleep clean through tomorrow! *falls back asleep*

RE: My basement is a swimming pool - BlackVeedramon - 04-28-2011

The cars and stairs thing could be explained as an unbalance in your auditive system, since that affects balance and reflexes, go see an Otolaryngologyst if you notice something funny with your ears or sense of balance. And about the flood, when was the last time you had the plumbs checked?

RE: My basement is a swimming pool - johalt - 04-28-2011

Plumbing doesn't matter; if it was melted snow, chances are it overflow from your sump, right? At least that's what it was for us. You could have perfectly good plumbing, but there might still be too much water to deal with. As for the sense of balance thing, you might be one to something there.

RE: My basement is a swimming pool - Flo-Flo Chique - 04-29-2011

(04-28-2011, 05:48 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: The cars and stairs thing could be explained as an unbalance in your auditive system, since that affects balance and reflexes, go see an Otolaryngologyst if you notice something funny with your ears or sense of balance. And about the flood, when was the last time you had the plumbs checked?

What on Earth is an Otolaryngolgyst? Also, I never get my plumbing checked :P

RE: My basement is a swimming pool - johalt - 04-29-2011

Well, there's your problem, perhaps.

(04-29-2011, 10:05 AM)johnalt Wrote: Well, there's your problem, perhaps.

Possibly...

RE: My basement is a swimming pool - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-29-2011

Must- resist- making- a dirty joke about plumbing-

But maybe we should check out the curse thing too, just in case! Do you know anyone who holds against you or your family?

(04-29-2011, 10:38 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Must- resist- making- a dirty joke about plumbing-

But maybe we should check out the curse thing too, just in case! Do you know anyone who holds against you or your family?

Well, I know this bitch named Jessica, but I already made her move...I also almost torched her house LOL! Nah, jk, but I did make her move away...She couldn't have flooded my basement though. We did have a ton of snow that just melted.

RE: My basement is a swimming pool - johalt - 04-29-2011

...I retract on of my previous statements; there is a decent chance this is karmatic.

(04-29-2011, 11:38 AM)johnalt Wrote: ...I retract on of my previous statements; there is a decent chance this is karmatic.

lol Whadaya mean?