Join our server on Discord

My basement is a swimming pool
Sad 
What the hell...snow melted and flooded my basement. Out of the 120 houses in my neighborhood, my basement was the ONLY basement that flooded. Like seriously! WTF Now I have to replace my epic gaming machine, 32 other computers, a 65" plasma TV and a surround sound system! Plus my basement now smells like a fukin dead body. Why me?!?!?!?!?! SERIOUSLY!
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Ouch, that's a tough break. I mean, out of 120 homes? That is just #$@%ing nuts. All of us here feel for you, Xenonmon. Hope you can recover from this freak of nature.

You wouldn't by any chance flood insurance, would you?
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Wait. How much stuff do you have down there?
(04-27-2011 01:27 PM)CaseyChimera Wrote: Ouch, that's a tough break. I mean, out of 120 homes? That is just #$@%ing nuts. All of us here feel for you, Xenonmon. Hope you can recover from this freak of nature.

You wouldn't by any chance flood insurance, would you?

I sure hope I can recover as well. Omg the water is being sucked out of my basement. It was up to 3 feet! I don't have flood insurance :(
(04-27-2011 01:39 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Wait. How much stuff do you have down there?

Too much. I live in a HUGE estate house and you seriously can't walk without busting your ankle on something. That is how much SHIT I have down there.
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
First the cars hitting you and this, get exorcised or something Xenonmon, you seem to be cursed!

Don't listen to him, Xenonmon. Okay, maybe Murphy's Law is working a little overtime with you. However, that doesn't mean you're cursed or need to be exorcised. I sure you're not the only one here that has moments when he/she felt the whole world is against him/her. All that stuff can be replaced. What really matters is that you're okay.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
I really feel ya there. I had that happen to me once -- thank god the n64 survived; though I wish I could say the same for all the accessories (most did, but not all :'( ) -- a long time ago, and almost happened again a few years ago, but we caught it in enough time to minimize the damage (only one room was very temporally wrecked insteada the whole floor); I realllly feel for ya, dude.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(04-28-2011 12:07 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: First the cars hitting you and this, get exorcised or something Xenonmon, you seem to be cursed!

I know! I think I am cursed!
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Perhaps it's karmatic... *pulls out psychiatrist couch* ...on second thought, getting hit by cars on a daily basis and now a flooding... That would be pretty bad even by karma's standard... Hmm, I'ma gonna haveta sleep on this one *sleeps on couch*
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(04-28-2011 12:59 PM)johnalt Wrote: Perhaps it's karmatic... *pulls out psychiatrist couch* ...on second thought, getting hit by cars on a daily basis and now a flooding... That would be pretty bad even by karma's standard... Hmm, I'ma gonna haveta sleep on this one *sleeps on couch*

Hey it's not getting hit by cars regularily, it is also falling down the stairs!
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada