Digiartists' Domain Community!
New Fantasy RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: "R-What?" (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Thread: New Fantasy RP (/showthread.php?tid=10185)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: New Fantasy RP - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-29-2011

XD Noooo! Don't cut anything out! I mean I'll clean it up so you have the "official version", which is nice and polished. What we have here right now is basically the "behind the scenes" of your profile. XD And yes, I'll go into detail with all that soon.

RE: New Fantasy RP - johalt - 04-29-2011

*sigh* ok, you da boss, boss. I'm just tired of holding up the entire production line. That's somebody else's job, not mine!

RE: New Fantasy RP - Masquerade - 04-29-2011

I want in on this. *seriousface*

I'm in the process of interrogating John about it, but I figured I'd just bring myself here and present myself....with clothes on, btw.

You needs must interrogate Backlasher! Interrogating me will only cause more screw up and massive fails *facepalms*

Okies. Here's what I came up with:

Name: Krasi Antares
Race: Human

Title: The Mirage Maiden, she is known for her adept ability to create illusions with ease, sometimes tricking people into talking with what they think is her, but merely nothing more but a mirage.
Appearance: A short, spunky girl with beautiful white hair that cascades down her back, two long strands resting gently on her shoulders. Her eyes are a startling crystalline blue, witty and smart. Her skin is pale, but compared to her hair, it's barely noticeable. White button-up, collared shirt and a blue skirt that goes down to just above her knees makes up most of the complement that is her outfit. When out performing various tasks or practicing her magic, she likes to wear a light blue tie--a keepsake of her father who she had left behind to learn the art of illusion. She often commands her brother to polish her black dress shoes and she wears knee high socks, either blue or white depending on whatever she feels like wearing at the time she puts them on. Her nails are usually coated in a glimmering blue polish as well. Her image is...pristine, so to speak. In measurement, her height is 4 feet 10 inches and her weight is 105 lbs. She's also rather proud of her B cup breasts and believes large ones to be "ostentatious."

Brand: A symbolic eye rests upon her forehead.
Affiliation: Legendarius
Classification: Illusionist; some mastery over the element of Ice
Type: Player Character
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Past Relationships: Not one to get involved romantically with anyone, she has remained single for as long as that was relevant. She had a strong bond with her parents, but had to leave them behind in order to get adequate training in magic, though she still loves them dearly. Training alongside her in a different type of magic is her brother, Kuro, who happens to be her twin. It should go without saying that they hold a special bond that cannot be broken. She had some friends back in her hometown, but left them behind just like her family to focus on her magic.

Turn Ons: Classic romanticism
Turn Offs: Anything that involves piss, poop, or blood. It's just too much for her.
Abilities: Confuses and debilitates foes using a wide variety of illusionary magic. Some things she likes to do include:

---Delirium: Completely addles the mind of the target using illusion magic to warp the target's surroundings.

---Moment: Halts targets completely by creating the illusion that time has begun to stand still for the target.

---Fear: Causes the target's worst fears to come to life in the form of an illusion.

---Deep Chill: Unleashes a wave of ice that clings to the target and slowly drains away its vitality. Multiple uses can leave the target completely frozen.

Those are pretty much just her favorites, but the ability is really only limited by her imagination and she tends to be quite good at improvising.

Other: She likes to feel important, and when working with other people, she doesn't like to be dead weight. She'll refuse to do anything that goes against her principles unless something major is at stake. She hates liars. People who joke around too much in a serious situation tend to annoy her. She is easily persuaded by rational thought.

~ | ~ | ~

Name: Kuro Antares
Race: Human

Title: The Dark Flame, he is known as just by the way he uses magic and what he studies. Most who cross his path as an enemy are all to familiar with the black fire he conjures.
Appearance: A young, strapping lad only a few inches taller than his twin sister, he, too, has white hair, cut short and spiked, the spikes sort of flowing back a bit while the hair on the back of his head is more feathery and typically unstyled. His blue eyes are less crystalline and a bit darker than his sister's; they express deep sorrow most of the time. He frowns a lot, but it's not like he's not able to smile, so it's not surprising to people who know him well enough when he does. He wears a white button-up collared shirt like his sister does along with long blue dress pants and black dress shoes. White socks are his socks of choice. Like his sister, he has a keepsake of his parents, mother specifically, in the form of a gold chain necklace he wears around his neck all the time. When it's cold, or when he feels like lookin' cool, he wears his black long-sleeved coat over his dress shirt. He hates ties though and constantly wonders about his sister's choice to wear one. In measurement, his height is 5 feet 4 inches and his weight is 119 lbs. 7 inches long, 1 3/4 inches thick (you know what I'm talking about.)

Brand: What appears to be a black fireball can be found upon the palm of his right hand.
Affiliation: Legendarius
Classification: Shaman; veers away from using nature magic and instead focuses on drawing power from nature and converting it into fire or darkness, both of which he excels at using. Witch Doctor would probably be a better term, but Shaman is what he prefers. However, he utilizes the Dark Arts in most of his abilities as well, and has knowledge of various curses and quite a few of jinxes.
Type: Player Character
Sexuality: Bisexual
Past Relationships: His situation is fairly similar to his twin sister's, so nothing new to note here. He is way less outgoing than his sister, so he had even less friends to leave behind and absolutely no romantic escapades.

Turn Ons: Blushing, being dominant OR being submissive, anything to do with fire, doing naughty things in exotic places
Turn Offs: Pretty much his sister's dislikes.
Abilities: Focuses the power of nature and converts it into the different elements of fire and darkness, combining them in a plethora of ways:

---Dark Fireball: Hurls a large sphere of black flames at a target. He can conjure these in the palm of his hands and hurl away.

---Dark Shield: Surrounds self with dark flames that burn any in the user's immediate vicinity and prevents those not resistant or immune to the heat from attacking the user directly.

---Dark Conflagration: Sets the area ablaze with a dark flame that slowly eats away at everything. Can be halted or reversed by the user.

---Dark Column: Incinerates a target in a pillar of scorching black flames.

---Rotting Curse: Visits a plague upon the target that causes its body to rot slowly over the course of time. Powerful magic of the holy light is needed to reverse it.

---Voodoo Doll: Produces a voodoo doll and uses magic to allow it to take the image of a target. Possesses the basic abilities of the target, but has little intelligence. Hurting the doll causes pain to the target of which it was crafted after.

Other: As previously stated, he's not very outgoing. He loves being told stories or jokes. He knows his sister's pet peeves like the back of his hand and loves teasing her, though he gets uneasy when he realizes someone else may have done something to get on her nerves. A gentle heart rests within his young body, and the will of a protector gives him strength to guard what he holds dear to himself.

Hope those profiles are all right. :3

Awesome! Love the new profiles, dude.

Glad you liked them. I was afraid I might've made a mistake somewhere or something. I have a bad habit of making these things so fast it makes your head spin. ^ ^;

If there's a mistake, I can't see it. If you think something might be in conflict, you should talk to Backlasher; he's the one actually running the show here.

Well, I know he's been around tonight; not sure if he's viewed this thread or not. *prods Ray with mah scythe* Hey, you. WE NEED ANSWERS!! D:<

Don't worry. Remember he's on other side of Atlantic; give em two hours, he'll be back.