Digiartists' Domain Community!
Restart - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Restart (/showthread.php?tid=10104)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Restart - Jack_Pholph - 02-18-2011

Sure, I'll take any idea if its good.

Edit/Update: I have finished the newbark map and I'm working on the insides of the buildings and scripts, I might post a closed map rom after I compile everything. I'm also gonna use this as an excuse to try and stay up for a full 48 hours and then see if I can beat anyone at chess. I'm at 15 hours now. disregard this as my head is throbbing and I might kill myself in an hour or two, so I'm gonna try to sleep.

RE: Restart - Adym - 02-19-2011

*blinks*
Wait, we get to be in the credits if we make a suggestion? If so, me doing a Lucario would be truly amazing ^^

But back on topic, EWWWW!!! Old People Sex! Just kidding, though it is gross :3 This sounds like it's shaping up to be Pokemon, but what you could Actually do if you were a trainer! It sounds great!

I mean, who wouldn't hold Pokemon battles with nude pics on the line, blackmail horny elderly folk for free pet care, or try and catch a glimpse at their pokemon having sex?

You are truly a genius!

RE: Restart - Jack_Pholph - 02-19-2011

Thats why I'm the Omnipotent god of Awesome. Its all thanks to the power of my ego, and insomnia. I might put an option were you can turn into a charmander, like ashchu, and go around with trainers trying to catch you, you get caught if you lose, and you get more pics if you when. You'll be able to score with other pokemon and watch their trainers too. I just came up with an idea for an event that if you catch all the legendary's it destroys Hoenn, releasing unknown all through out the region, and giving you access to a temple of time (I'm still working on the name, for now I'm calling it Event Zelda) that when you get to the end it sends you back in time, letting you get a few ancient pokemon and cool pokeballs and stuff. When you get to the second to last time jump, you can find your mom and dad, and basically pull a Marty Mcfly thing, except you score with your mom.
WARNING: From this point on there shall be unorganized notes.
I think I'll shape the rooms in the temple to spell tardis. There's gonna be seven jumps through time, Prehistoric, Ancient, technology revolution, the brown and tanish coloring style thats usually used when people flash back to the great depression ( I forgot what its called), before your parents, during your parents journey, and a final jump to the future called neo-future, a time thirty years in the future where a war broke out over Johto since its the only region not destroyed by a rampaging monster, a Zapmulcuno. a Celebi will sorta guide you until you stop the Zapmulcuno. You'll meet with Red and Blue for a brief time, because I can make it happen. and in the end you get Celebi along with access to the neo-future when you go to the shrine in Ilex with the Celebi. If I work only on this and don't get distracted I still have no idea how long it will take. After you go to the neo-future you can start a new game in it, playing an entirely different story line there, with odd starters.

RE: Restart - UnknownH - 02-19-2011

Sepia is what they call it.
And Alt world? I've seen that in another hack.

And, based off my never wrote trainer that also does it with his all female poke-team.

Blaziken
Gardevoir
Infernape
Lopunny
Lucario
Zoroark

And some how work in a Gothitelle and maybe a Weavile and a Froslass in a team.

As you might can see, pretty much all of them are humanoid. That's what I like in furry art. A good mix of human in it too.

RE: Restart - Jack_Pholph - 02-19-2011

Thanks, I don't use sepia much so I don't really remember it. I might be able to include Unova and gen 5 pokemon after I play through it a bit, so your gonna have to wait a month or so for me to release a patch for it. On the bright side, you can now run and bike indoors, but I'm gonna make it so that when you bike, people stop you and yell at you. I could make your trainer one of those odd trainers that never disapears, so he just keeps appearing like team rocket... yeah, you could be more annoying than team rocket is in the anime. The difference between my hack and his is that mine is going to be perfectly made, so you can actually move around in it. I've added up the anticipated data amount, and you guys can expect a game close to 300-500 megabytes in size, without the Unova dex, so there might be trouble trying to dump it onto a flash card for mobile play. Oh, I just remembered, I was gonna add real pokemon poachers, so you can like stop them and be the good guy... just kidding, there gonna try to bribe you with hard to get pokemon, so I'd take the deal if I were you. Useless update: I'm typing this with my phone, AWESOME, thats all.

RE: Restart - Adym - 02-20-2011

You should have the easter egg developer battles! Just pick a spot where the trainer meets up with you and anybody else that you decide to put into the credits, and have an awesome battle with you and the staff!

And Unknown... MY ALL FEMALE TEAM IS BETTER!!!

Lucario
Blaziken
Weavile
Absol
Lopunny
Vaporeon

RE: Restart - UnknownH - 02-20-2011

Absol/Vaporeon isn't human enough. That's what I was saying. All of mine are human shaped.

RE: Restart - Jack_Pholph - 02-20-2011

Nice I didn't think of that. I've thought of a name for you unknown, humanoid furry battler, and your avatar could be a flaming H. As an update, I've finished the script for the trip from hoenn to johto, your going to be staying there for vacation, until bill reveals that he's going to give anyone that can beat the elite four a free trip to kanto. You don't have a rival in johto or kanto, and at the end of your journey you unlock a new sprite for your character, blue if your playing as a boy, yellow if your playing as a girl.

RE: Restart - UnknownH - 02-20-2011

Yeah. I'm not a furry, but a pervert. Artistic pervert.
And I'd rather it be a blacked version of Brock or one of the main characters. It fits the way I see myself here.
But The H effect works. Those ball capsule things. Could you set it to have a water H effect? Or something.

RE: Restart - Jack_Pholph - 02-20-2011

Ok, "humanoid pervert battler" with a blackened out brock. I actually completely forgot about the ball seals, thanks for reminding me. If they kept the asm code close enough in each game I might be able to include seals as a game feature. On a bright and unrelated note, i'm reading Red Rovers lemons on my phone now, and I know where the name lemon comes from.