Digiartists' Domain Community!
Sexual moments - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Digimon Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Sexual moments (/showthread.php?tid=10079)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Sexual moments - SnK - 02-06-2011

(02-06-2011, 01:01 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Well, you just know he would do anything because of that bad habit. Why don't we have pics of that yet?
"Akari's Request" back then would be a decent example. Hehe.

RE: Sexual moments - CloneWarrior - 02-06-2011

(02-06-2011, 02:12 PM)SnK Wrote:
(02-06-2011, 01:01 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Well, you just know he would do anything because of that bad habit. Why don't we have pics of that yet?
"Akari's Request" back then would be a decent example. Hehe.

It's not really the same thing though. That was back when we thought he was like the type to take any challenge, not help people.

RE: Sexual moments - SnK - 02-06-2011

Aaaaah, I see. So the key words/phrase for his "hottokenai" is "halp me." :)

RE: Sexual moments - CloneWarrior - 02-07-2011

(02-06-2011, 02:21 PM)SnK Wrote: Aaaaah, I see. So the key words/phrase for his "hottokenai" is "halp me." :)

Now if only during that onsen manga, Akari screamed "Help me!"

Taiki runs in completely naked from his own bath. "I can't turn my back on-" Realizes what Nene is doing to Akari and gets epic boner.

RE: Sexual moments - BlackVeedramon - 02-08-2011

Here is your Bastemon/Kiriha story plot:

The basic idea is that he arrives to the castle before Taiki reaches the zone, he tries to take the code crown while Bastemon is asleep (Something easy since she sleeps most of the time and most of her warriors are fighting outside) But she wakes up when his hand is reaching for the collar around her neck, surprising Kiriha and making him accidentally touch one of her breasts. You can guess what happens next! After the incident and Taiki arrival of course Kiriha is not so sure about taking the code crown anymore, and the rest happens as seen on TV. Amazing I made a plot WITHOUT rape!

RE: Sexual moments - CloneWarrior - 02-13-2011

Anyone seen anything that could turn out sexual in the past two episodes?

RE: Sexual moments - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-13-2011

Well, when Shoutmon gets Ballistamon to sneak out with him at night! :3

RE: Sexual moments - DragonMasterX - 02-13-2011

Other than Lunamon being smitten by Shoutmon's courage and physical strength and wanting to screw his screws out in the Disk Zone? No, not really.

RE: Sexual moments - BlackVeedramon - 02-13-2011

(02-13-2011, 03:51 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Other than Lunamon being smitten by Shoutmon's courage and physical strength and wanting to screw his screws out in the Disk Zone? No, not really.

kinda hard with the zone falling into pieces...

RE: Sexual moments - DragonMasterX - 02-13-2011

He had time to emo. He has time to fuck. :3