Digiartists' Domain Community!
(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast (/showthread.php?tid=10037)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - MasterZero - 01-04-2011

"I can feel you thrusting back. You like it, don't you?" Two B smiled, before he began to push his cock in and out of Samuel, his hands moving to the nipples of the boy and stroking them. "It feels good, doesn't it? Let the pleasure go through you. Let it overcome everything!" he ordered, the drug inside of Samuel working to make his body more sensitive and lustful.

RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - Maero - 01-06-2011

Samuel moaned in response, panting heavily as he tried to keep a hold on his sanity, but he was failing badly. His hips began to thrust back with even more enthusiasm and his nipples were hard beneath Two B's probing fingers. The drug flowing within him quickly began to take over, clouding his thoughts and making him helpless. His mouth hung open and he drooled almost mindlessly, his eyes glazed over as pleasure began to overtake him.

RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - MasterZero - 01-06-2011

Suddenly Samuel was freed by the tentacles and he fell into Two B's arms. He carried the boy to the closet and dressed him up in a beautiful, white nightgown. He then dropped him onto the bed and the boy would feel his lips on his own, and his tongue pushing into his mouth. Their hard erections touched each other, before he pulled away from the kiss and rubbed his hard cock against Samuel's asshole. "Happily married," he whispered, before thrusting his length into him, fucking him without mercy.

RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - Maero - 01-06-2011

Samuel moaned softly as he was released into Two B's arms, groaning as he was carried and then dressed. "St...Stop..." He groaned before being dropped onto the bed, and his mouth was silenced by Two B's lips. His hard member throbbed and ached with arousal, particularly when it was rubbed against Two B's. "Ahh..." He moaned, arching his back when suddenly he felt the pressure on his rear entrance. He arched his back then when he was thrust into, moaning and humping the air.

RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - MasterZero - 01-06-2011

"Let the pleasure consume you," Two B whispered into his ear, licking his ear lobe as he thrust into the boy. He grabbed his hips and rammed in and out, loving the feel of his tight asshole squeezing his member. "It feels good, doesn't it? I'll fuck you everynight if you want, no one has to know. You can still act like you hate me out of this room, but when we're alone, you will be my slave and I will be your Master. Just like you want. What do you say?"

RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - Maero - 01-08-2011

Samuel could not respond. He hated the beast, he wanted to hate the beast, to reject him at every turn, but that part of him, which had been so dominant only minutes ago, was now so distant and unimportant. All that seemed to matter now was the pleasure he was receiving. "Ahhh! So...So...g-good...cant...c-ca-Ahhh!" He moaned, his hands gripping the side of the bed as he neared his orgasm. "G-Gonna cum...Ahhh...Im-Im gonna cum!"

RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - MasterZero - 01-08-2011

Two B suddenly pulled out and moved away from Samuel, sitting on the other side of the bed right before the boy could orgasm. "Well, goodnight!" he laughed, resting next to the boy and pretending to fall asleep.

RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - Maero - 01-09-2011

Samuel gasped and whimpered when he pulled away, but as soon as his hands were free he would reach down and start jacking off, maddened by his need for pleasure. He would use his own precum as lube and would cum if left alone doing so.

RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - MasterZero - 01-09-2011

"Ah, ah, ah," Two B laughed, reaching over and grabbing Samuel's hands and forcing them away from the boy's shaft. "You want to orgasm, you have to beg me to let you orgasm. If not, then its time to get some sleep. So, Sammy, what will it be? You wanna cum, or not?"

RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - Maero - 01-09-2011

"Ahhh! No...please...please let me cum..." The boy begged pathetically, his cock twitching with need. "Please....I need to cum..."