Digiartists' Domain Community!
(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast (/showthread.php?tid=10037)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - MasterZero - 01-27-2011

As the the two slept, the Beast wondered what to do with them. As they slept, the two clones would attempt to affect their minds with a spell. The spell would try to block out the events that just took place. This spell was not perfect though, and if they focused, they could break through it when they awoke.

If that worked, there would be more changes to their bodies. Samantha's body would become more developed. Her breasts would grow in size and be filled with milk. Her ass would grow, becoming simply mouth watering. Samuel's hair was grown longer, reaching to his butt, and his body became even more feminine.

Both of their minds, if the first attempt was successful, would then be altered to believe these changes were normal. These spells had a fifty/fifty chance of working well. If they failed, they may end up clouding up other parts of their memories, leaving them amnesiac.

RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - Maero - 01-27-2011

(Where are they waking up, what are they dressed in, did Samuel retain his vocal cords?)

((Right, sorry))

Samuel's vocal chords were healed, and when the two awoke they would find themselves in dresses. Samuel's was blue, and Samantha's was pink. Samuel would also find a large amount of make up on his face. Mascara, lipstick, blush, and eyeliner. They were on a large, soft bed, with One A sitting on a nearby chair, asleep.

Samuel was the first to wake up, and groaned as he did, grabbing his head. "Where...where am I?" He asked in a drowsy voice before remembering exactly where he was. He couldnt remember going to sleep, but assumed that after struggling with Two B after waking up, he had been knocked out. He groaned as he found himself in another dress, and felt something on his face and assumed it was more make up. "Damn it." He said, about to get up when he saw his sister. Now, while she might have thought he alteration was normal, it was clear as day to her brother that her breasts were now Double Ds. This also made him notice that his own hair was longer now, which he could never remembering having despite how natural it felt. "What is going on?!" He demanded, looking around for Two B and only finding a sleeping One A nearby.

One A awoke and walked over to him. "Good morning, Samuel. Please try to be quiet. You might awaken your sister." Just as he said that, Two B walked over and smiled at the boy. "Hello, Sammy," he greeted, walking over and trying to force a kiss on his lips, silencing him with his tongue. If the kiss worked, he would place a hand on the boy's butt, feeling his new, softer, and feminine body.

"Whats going on-" Samuel began to demand before being silenced by Two B. He tried to fight back and escape, but unlike before, his body was not trained and fit like it was, instead now becoming soft and frail, easy prey for Two B's groping hands. Samuel could do little more than moan angrily into the kiss. Samantha stirred then but did not awake yet.

Two B would keep their lips connected as he grabbed the girly man and carried him off. Leaving One A with the beautiful Samantha, who he kissed and groped her breasts through her clothing. He would keep kissing and playing with her until she awoke.

Two B would Samuel to another room, the lip lock still held. Much like their first kiss, Two B would not break it until Samuel had near suffocated. Once he did, he dropped the boy onto his bed, and would begin taking his clothes off.

Samuel struggled pathetically, but the loss of his blood and his new body prevented him from being able to resist. When they arrived at the other room, Samuel was starting to turn blue and panted hard when he was finally released and dropped on the bed. He would reach down to stop Two B from stripping him, but his hands did little but get in the way. "Stop...why..." he panted.

----------

Samantha moaned softly in her sleep as he breasts were kissed and played with, her huge tits almost sloshing with milk. Then he eyes began to open and a huge blush covered her face as she realized what he was doing and covered her large breasts defensively with her hands, feeling instantly how sensitive they were. "W-Whats happening? What are you doing?" She asked shyly, still blushing and turning away from him to hide her breasts from him.

"Because you're beautiful. And I'm going to make love to you until you know nothing else but pleasure," he said, as they were soon both naked. He got onto the bed and held down his arms and legs with his superior strength, first letting him catch his breath, before kissing his face. His hard cock touched Samuel's, rubbing against it as his face was licked by the man.

-----------

"Just admiring how beautiful you are, Samantha," One A replied, before kissing her cheek. "Please, face me. I just want to see your beautiful body." If she refused, he would be the graceful loser and nod. "Very well. So, any plans for today, my love?"

"No...stop...why am...am I so weak?" Samuel asked as he panted, suppressing moans of pleasure as his cock slowly became erect. His body felt so soft and sensitive, even more so than before. Just the touch of Two B's throbbing, hot cock was enough to send shivers running down his spine, and pleasure through his system.

-------

Samantha would not face him, still to shocked by what he had been doing to her. She then winced and looked at her injured bandaged arm. She had to take it easy for awhile, One A would know, or the wound would reopen and her life would be in danger. Having no memory of what had happened to her, Samantha looked at her arm with a puzzled expression, feeling pain but unable to see the bandages under her dress. "What happened to me?" she asked, also realizing how weak she felt. "I feel like...Like Im made of feathers, like I might fall apart."