Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 07-01-2010

"Mmnnhh...wha...?" Vook mumbled, her eyes slowly blinking open to see Thorne above her. "Ooh, mm, 'mornin sexy..." she purred with a grin, looking down to see both hers and Thorne's claw on her crotch. "Hehe...guess I was masturbating in my sleep again?" she giggled, bringing her claw up and licking it off, purring happily from the sweet taste of her juices.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 07-01-2010

"I hope you were dreaming about me," Thorne teased, her tail slipping between Vook's legs and brushing over her dripping cunt before sliding back up to her mouth, "Mmm, you are a sweet one aren't you? Well you know what they say, the sweeter the taste, the dirtier the girl." she smiled.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 07-03-2010

"Ooh, yes, of course..." Vook purred, her tail swishing happily behind her as she sat up, cuddling the lizardess with a grin. "What did my sexy lizardess want to do, hmm?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 07-03-2010

"Oh that's an easy one," Thorne grinned, "I think I'd like to take my new pet for a nice long walk, you know how much I love showing off my toys." she growled playfully.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 07-09-2010

Yumi laughed again and allowed her to place a quarter of the thing inside her, just enough so that it would not be too easy to pull away from it. "Do you like that cold metal dick?" Yumi asked teasingly as she grabbed a pair of metal nipples clamps that had wires attached to the dick. She swiftly connected them to Kitt's nipples and asked, "How do you like those? Hmmm? Not enough? Well then what about this?!" She would suddenly hit a switch and the clamps as well as the dildo would suddenly begin to run an electrical current, zapping her, but only as much as a child zapper toy might. The clamps made sure that Kitt could not pull the dildo all the way out of herself, since they were attached to it as well. After a few seconds it would stop and Yumi would purr in satisfaction. "Did that feel good slut?"

-----------

Silvia would slowly open her eyes and blush as she found herself naked and hugging Mindy again. Still, she did not pull away and adjusted herself to be more comfortable in the embrace, her breasts pressing against Mindy's. She loved how warm her wool was and how secure she felt inside her arms...though she did not like the feeling of her collar, and what it meant for her. She began to feel to tendril of depression snake their way back into her as she realized her future-less situation once more.

Top stop herself from crying or drifting to far into her own sadness, she did all she could do to distract herself from it. She kissed Mindy full on the lips and passionately, even as her mistress slept, her arms rubbing Mindy's back gently as she began to grind her body against that of her owner.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 07-10-2010

Kitt noticibly tensed up as the electric current ran through her, panting heavily after it had passed. She nodded weakly, moaning softly in pleasure form the feeling of the toy deeper inside of her as well as the pain from the nipple clamps.

Mindy moaned softly as she nuzzled back against Silvia, yawning slightly, "Mmm, feeling a bit frisky are we?" she smiled, wrapping an arm around Silvia and giving her ass a light squeeze, "Sleep well?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 07-10-2010

Silvia said nothing but nodded as she nuzzled into Mindy, kissing ever inch of her queen. If Mindy was perceptive enough, she would catch the sight of Silvia's teary eyes and know that something was wrong, but that didnt necessarily matter to her, so long as Silvia was a good pet.

----------

"Well then, how about we kick it up a notch? That was the lowest level, lets skip to mid level." Yumi said as she flipped the switch again and set it to a much higher voltage. This was a much more powerful shock, and could easily make Kitt's hairs stand on end as she was elictrcuted through her pussy and nipples.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 07-11-2010

"Hehe, sounds good to me, Mistress." Vook giggled and nodded, nuzzling Thorne's snout gently as she slipped up above the covers, her tail swishing a bit. "Does Mistress have a nice collar and leash for her pet?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 07-12-2010

Mindy frowned slightly as she ran a finger over one of Silvia's cheeks, "Is something wrong sweety?" she asked, looking into Silvia's teary eyes.

Kitt visibly tensed up from the shock, throwing her head back as she screamed out in pain from the shock, her fur puffing up as the electric current ran through her, leaving her panting heavily afterwards, still moaning softly in pleasure.

"Only the best," Thorne smiled, running a claw underneath Vook's chin and then giving her a quick peck on the snout as she turned, opening up one of her drawers and pulling out a simple black leather collar, 'Thorne's' emblazoned on the heart shaped tag on the front of it, "Now sit, like a good girl," she giggled a bit as she snapped the collar shut around Vook's neck, locking it in place and attaching the leash to it, "Now remember, I only want to hear whimpers and barks from my new pet." she smiled.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 07-14-2010

Silvia tried to hid her eyes, nuzzling in between Mindy's cleavage, but was unable to stop herself from crying softly. "I-I love you mistress..." she wept into Mindy's chest. "But I...I dont want...to be a slave forever..." She shuddered as she said this and tensed slightly. She had just told Mindy something no slave master wanted to hear, and she remembered the origin of her collar. Still, she didnt pull away or flinch. Mindy had been kind and gentle to her so far, she hoped this would not ruin that.

-------------

"How was it?" Yumi asked, hugging Kitt from behind and licking her cheek and tears if there were any. "Still want more? It only gets worse from here." she whispered into her ear before licking that too. Her hands slipped around and began to grope and massage Kitt's breasts, playing with her nipples a bit, and one hand sliding down further to flick her clit and rub her stomach.