Digiartists' Domain Community!
Southern Cross - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Southern Cross (/showthread.php?tid=5630)

- Kurtz - 10-27-2006

As even more blood dripped from the monster's wounds, it grew even larger, as some boulders now started to fall out from the cave. One of it's claws was already tattered to pieces, but it wasn't finished. It cast another round of Thundara, hoping it would work.

- Crimson Fox - 10-27-2006

Ada who had been observing from further back noticed something was wrong, the beast was indeed acting strangely against the attack. "Mar, stop, it's not hurting him!" As she yelled something came to her mind. Wait, why is he casting thunder magic unless...he must be able to change his element. We need an earth spell if he's now a thunder beast, but...I don't know if I can... As she watched Rayden grow larger from the Frost Strike, she knew something must be done. Her staff began to glow golden, though the light was flickering...

- DragonMasterX - 10-27-2006

This time, as Mar leaped back, he didn't notice Thundara again, but the electricity still struck him, "GAAAAAH!" he roared as he fell to the ground with some wounds.

- Kurtz - 10-27-2006

*Zerus' Room*

Zerus blushed deeply. "Yo-You do..?" He then smiled softly, and huggled her. "I... only tried my best..." He then put a paw to her cheek, rubbing it softly. "And it's good to know you... liked the flowers."

Ada's eyes widened with shock as she saw Mar fly past her, the dragon wounded by the strong lightning. "Martin!" she cried as the light of her staff grew to a brilliant gold.

Ada has learned Gaia Force: Strikes a foe with the power of the rising earth

"You'll pay for hurting him you beast, Gaia Force!" The new spell worked without fail this time as the earth below Rayden attacked, a sharp spire of rock piercing through his stomach and core. She wasn't sure if it was dead, but for the moment the vixen had other concerns. Not wasting another second she ran to Mar, fearing he was badly wounded, "Dragon boy, are you okay, drink this." she said before handing him a healing potion from her robes, the last one she had on hand.

- Shadowknight - 10-27-2006

Let's see, if I were a small spy where would I go first? Shadow walked through a few halls, looking into random rooms that looked like they might be important, "Damnit, where is that stupid thing."

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"

Shadow froze instantly at the yell, his hand instinctively moving towards his katana, he glanced behind him at the girl he had bumped into before, "Oh, Kit! What is it?" He asked.

"Well, you remembered my name. That's a start," She said as she walked up to him, "I thought you went off with Erne."

"Uh, it was just a recon thing, he opted to go alone." Shadow quickly said.

"Sounds like him, always wanting to do things on his own, well if you aren't busy we can go to the mirage room together. I'm sure you could use some training." She grabbed his hand and dragged him to the room.

"Training?" Shadow asked quizically.

"What is with you today? You seem a bit forgetful, the mirage room is the holo projecting area we used to train in together all the time. Before you started running off to kill any of the insane at the drop of a hat."

A training facility? That'd deal a crippling blow to them if that was taken out. Shadow smiled a bit, "Okay, let's go then."

Mar drank down the liquid and coughed a bit, "Arrghhh... what-" he tried getting up quickly, but his muzzle soon met a stop as he pushed his face on Ada's chest. (OOC: I'll never get tired of this)

Ada rolled her eyes a little as she pulled away. "Glad to see you're back to normal." She dismissed the chest touching as she saw the potion do its job, some of his wounds vanishing. "C'mon, let's get going, unless you need some rest." The vixen offered her paw to the dragon, a grin on her face as she knew he was safe now.

Mar stood up and grinned, holding his swallow tightly, "Iceberg melting first, sex later" he ran forwards, this time took high speed and did a solo Dash&Slash, this time he went clean through Rayzen's frozen body, a loud crack and slicing sound was heard when Mar stopped.

- Kurtz - 10-27-2006

Rayzen, who had sustained enough damage from Ada's attack, completely shattered into thousands of small tiny crystals.