Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 05-19-2010

"Okay," Kitt smiled, nearly pouncing onto Yumi, pressing her lips against Yumi's breasts as she began suckling on them gentley, her hand snaking between Yumi's legs and rubbing against her bare crotch.

"Mmm, keep it up, I'm so close to cumming my sexy little slave," Mindy moaned, the water arousing her greatly as she grinded her cunt against Silvia's, her pussy juices floating into the water.

Thorne cried out in lust, her cunt exploding with her juices as Vook's tail pressed against her G-spot, "Ohhhh, i'll be walking just fine, mmm, and I'll be returning the favor tomorrow." she moaned, turning her head and flicking her tongue at Vook's cheek.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 05-20-2010

"Rrrhh, sounds like a plan, my sexy lizard slut." Vook growled in lust, playfully nibbling the lizard's tongue as she kept pounding the tight ass roughly, her orgasm rapidly approaching, about to blow any moment now. "Aaahh....nnhhh....can't hold off...rrr...much longer, my slutty lizard!"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 05-20-2010

"Grrrr, come on mistress," Thorne moaned, "Fill your slut's ass." she growled slightly.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 05-20-2010

"M-Mistress! I-I cant...I-Ahhhh!" Silvia cried as she rubbed against her mistress, her pussy flooding with her juices as she came again, this time harder than before. She arched her back as much as he could, holding onto Mindy tightly, keeping their bodies together as she rode out the waves of pleasure. Her eyes were glazed over, her tongue hanging slightly out of her mouth, her face a vision of ecstasy.

-------

"W-Wait!" Yumi cried out as she was suddenly jumped on. But before she could protest further Kitt's lips where on her breast and her hand had snaked down to caress Yumi's flower. The surprised cat could not suppress her moans of pleasure and closed her eyes for a few moments before she weakly struggled against Kitt, though it was clear that she was very aroused by what Kitt had done.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 05-21-2010

"ooh, you are, mmm so damn sexy," Mindy moaned, taking the oppurtunity to press her lips against Silvia's, pressing her tongue into the girl's mouth as she continued grinding their hips together, her own arousal growing even stronger despite her own orgasm.

Kitt took the message, breaking her lips away from Yumi's chest and removing her hand, "I, I'm sorry, I, thought you wanted me to pleasure you." she said, worried she had displeased her.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 05-21-2010

"Ooohh...ggrrr...yesss!!" Vook growled, before roaring out loudly in bliss, her second orgasm hitting powerfully, the herm dragoness burying her cock as deep as she could get it into Thorne's ass; powerful spurts of her seed gushing up through the lizardess' intestines, and filling her stomach.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 05-23-2010

Silvia moaned into the unexpected kiss, her arms still wrapped around her mistress. She came every few seconds after that, being in the embrace of her sexy mistress, covered in the pink lather, it was all to much for her, and she held herself tightly against Mindy with each orgasm. "M-Mistress...Cum mistress...please...." she begged softly, kissing Mindy's neck and face.

---------

"N-Not exactly what I had in mind." Yumi said, wiping her lips and grabbing her towel. "Dang it, there really isnt anything else to do around here?" she almost begged Kitt. If Kitt predictably answered no, then Yumi would take matters in her own hands. She needed to find a way to get the collar off or turn it off, but how? There must be keys of controls for it somewhere. She knew she couldnt look for it as long as Kitt was around...but she could look around the house for eventual escape methods so long as it was under the pretext of "a tour."

"Hey...do you mind showing me around the house?" Yumi asked.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 05-23-2010

"Ahhh, oh Mistress, your cum's, so warm," Thorne moaned, rubbing over her stomache as she felt her womb flooded with Vook's thick herm cum, "Ooh yes, fill me up, give me all your delicious cum." she growled in lust.

Mindy moaned softly, licking her lips a bit, "I can't cum quite so easily sweetie," she purred, "Why don't you dive under and give me a good eating out." she smiled, petting Silvia's head.

"Oh, okay, I don't really know the place too well but sure we can go for a walk around." Kitt smiled innocently, "I'd like to see more of Mistress's home too." she said.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 05-23-2010

Silvia moaned, hardly able to control herself. She wouldnt be able to hold her breath for very long at this rate, but there was something she could do. Slowly she began to slip her right arm between them, her fingers playing over his mistress's pussy and her own. If allowed, she would begin to finger Mindy, imitating what had been done to her not so long ago, her thumb moving over Mindy's clit as two fingers dove into her pussy.

-----------

Yumi smiled and they began to walk around. The snow white cat was constantly looking for a way out of the house, spotting windows and doors and even checking if there were locked or not when Kitt wasnt looking. She was also looking for any places or cabinets which looked...restricted.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 05-23-2010

"Mmmnhhh...I'll give you every last drop, my slutty lizard." Vook grunted, giving a few more hard thrusts as her cum flowed freely into Thorne's ass, causing her belly to slowly bloat as it was filled, the dragoness cumming for a few more moments before sliding her cock out and grasping it with her claw, jerking it quickly. "Rrrrh, and a little icing for you, too." she added with a smirk, her cock twitching as it released a few more spurts of cum, splashing onto Thorne's ass and back.