Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 04-10-2010

(Where is Venin?)

RE: Bondage queens. - Venin - 04-10-2010

OOC: I haven't gone anywhere, I just have a lack of proper response time. Aye, you worry a lot about me, don't cha?...which is a good thing, I mean, the others here are too busy...well...I don't know...infecting themselves to care anything about ol' Venin here, hahaha! Seriousably though, I just don't see a response opening suitable for me yet, dat's all.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 04-12-2010

(04-10-2010, 07:35 AM)Venin Wrote: OOC: I haven't gone anywhere, I just have a lack of proper response time. Aye, you worry a lot about me, don't cha?...which is a good thing, I mean, the others here are too busy...well...I don't know...infecting themselves to care anything about ol' Venin here, hahaha! Seriousably though, I just don't see a response opening suitable for me yet, dat's all.

But Im waiting on your response. Mindy directed the answer at Eureka, so I cant cut in out of nowhere until you answer, it is the way of things.

RE: Bondage queens. - Venin - 04-12-2010

OOC: Ohhhhhhh...p-q-r-s-t-u-v. I thought that was a not-to-be-answered-response...thing. Then I would more than glad to unstall my stalling that is stallfullious, oh!

IC: At first, Eureka thought of saying she didn't have any questions, however, that changed when an out-of-curiousity question came to mind which she spoke saying, "Why...do you find pleasure in keeping slaves?" A strange question, yet not one to be so easily answered, if answered at all.

OOC: Happyily joyful in every direction of the word cheese-and-pie now?

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-12-2010

Mindy smiled, walking over to Eureka, "Simple, the control." She cooed softly as she rubbed Eureka's cheek, "Holding such power over another, mmm, it really turns me on." she smiled.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 04-16-2010

Yumi sighed heavily and sat on the bed. "And when your not doing that?" She asked. If there was a TV, she would turn it on, or anything to do she would probably at least consider it.

----------

Silvia blushed slightly at the answer Mindy gave Eureka and continued to follow them to the bathtub. Once there she would wait for Mindy to give her a sign and then slip into the tub, warming her naked body in the fragrant water.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-16-2010

Kitt blinked a bit, looking slightly confused, "I don't know, I've always done what my owner's told me. And they've always had something for me to do." she shrugged.

"Come on, enough questions. Just relax and have some fun." Mindy smiled, giving Eureka a playful slap on the rear as she slipped into the tub, sighing with pleasure.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 04-17-2010

OOC: Ahem.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 04-18-2010

Silvia sighed softly as she entered the tub, letting the warm water sooth away all her troubles and thoughts. She found her hands drifting up towards her collar, but she dared not dry to dislodge it and did her best to clean around it. The red head soon found a bar of soap to lather her body with and quickly cleaned herself up with the fragrant suds before she placed it back and began to search for shampoo. She looked around the tub and found a little bottle full of something pink, and with a little shrug, she opened it and dabbed a bit onto her hand, taking a sniff. It smelled like cherries and vanilla, and made her spine tingle, and with a delighted smile she began to lather her crimson hair with it.

After a few moments of this she dunked her head to rinse and emerged from the water feeling better than ever before. She ran her hands down the length of her smooth, slick body, moaning softly as even the light touches made her quiver with pleasure. Somewhere in her addled mind she began to realize that what she had used was not normal shampoo, but by the time it hit her she just didnt care. She continued to enjoy the feeling of her own roaming hands and the warm water playing over her body, but soon she began to seek more.

She looked over at Mindy and couldnt help but approach her beautiful mistress, suddenly straddling her and looking her in the eyes. Silvia couldnt help but blush as she did, her own legs splayed apart due to how she was straddling Mindy's lap, and her own wet, naked body was only an inch or so away from that of her mistress. "My queen..." the human moaned lustfully, wanting to see how Mindy would react, hoping she would return the affection.

------------

"Well...what about now? Your not doing anything, so Im sure you have free time every once in awhile." Yumi said with a pout. She wanted to do something...anything to get her mind off her current situation.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 04-18-2010

OOC: Sorry AWL, didn't notice you had posted on the last page.

IC:

"Please, fuck my slutty cunt mistress," Thorne moaned, growling in lust, "I love it so much." she growled softly.

"Mmm, yes love?" Mindy smiled, she had seen Silvia using the bottle, thought for a second about stopping her too, but then she'd miss this part, "Is there something you need?" she cooed softly, wrapping an arm around her back and rubbing it softly.

"Mistress told me to keep you company. So whatever you want to do I want to do." Kitt smiled.