Digiartists' Domain Community!
Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) (/showthread.php?tid=8896)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - Tank Cop - 09-25-2009

Tina gets ontop of Toma and says. "How about we both just get naked and then clean each other off then fuck so hard it will....hehe....wake the dead then we can get changed!" Tina said kisses Toma deeply on the mouth shoving her tounge and making contact with his.

Impmon looks at a loss for words at Yuki's reaction. "Hold on so he peeped at you and your not going to hurt me? Now I feel kind of odd for hitting Sora?" Sora moans on the floor in a good amount of pain.

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - blankmind12 - 09-25-2009

Toma's eyes light up and he kisses her back. When they finally break apart the starts to undo her diaper. "Good idea, I don't know what I was thinking." He removes her diaper and gently, yet very sensually, cleans her privates with a wipe. "Okay you're turn." He says pointing at his own.

Yuki giggles. "Oh, come on Impy, he looks so cute when he's scared. Besides we both know Sora's the peeping type. Now come on let's go before the line gets too long"

"Can do the honor for your helpless baby sister?" Tina said putting her thumb into her mouth and acting all innocent like she can't get undressed alone like a real baby.

Impmon laughts. "Lines? lines? I HATE LINES! >_< No we got a better way inside. We will go into a maitanance saft just a few feet past the back door it will take us right past the lines and we can hope onto one of the empty cars they the people go off to leave."

Toma sighs and removes his dirty diaper himself, making sure to clean himself thourghly. "Ok then baby sister." He says with a grin as he crawls over to her. "Let's play, the happy game." He starts to remove her baby doll dress, kissing her body as he does.

"I love the way you think Impy!" Yuki squeals, hugging him again. "Let's go, I want to see as much as we can."

Tina act all baby like in innocent to the hilt. "Yahhhhh baby sissy love happy game with big strong baby brother!" ^_^ Tina giggles and stays nice as still as Toma undresses her.

The others sneak inside make their way down the shafts and Ray screams as he see's the tinyest spider on his leg. "Ha pussy!" Sora says.

Toma giggles and takes off her dress, putting it behind her head as a pillow. "Ready baby sissy, First we need to make you happy." He then starts gently licking her pussy, poking the tip of his tongue inside every other lick.

Yuki laughs at them and looks back at the twins over her shoulder. "Hey you guys know what's really scary?" She asks before lifting up her tail and *FAAARRRTT* "Being in a cramped space after someone farts! HAHAHAH!"

Tina starts to moan louder and louder with each tender and deep lick. Passers by the coffin think there's a spooky ghost inside and cling to each other.

As the horrable smell hits Impmon and the Gazimon boys they scream for their very lives as they bang hard on the metal to get free those that are leaving the ride get freaked out by all that nose and run out screaming!

Toma stops licking as soon as Tina's hole starts to get moist and then moves up so he's sitting right over her face. "Okay Sissy open up for some nice candy to suck on." He lifts his dick sets his testies right on her mouth.

Yuki cracks up laughing as the boys gag and scream. "What's wrong I thought all boy's loved terrible smells!? I guess you just can't handle it when a girl wants to be nasty huh? Ha-ha-ha!!"

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - Tank Cop - 09-29-2009

Tina happly takes hold of Toma's long warm cock licking it slowly and throughly up and down starting at the head of the shaft and working her way down to his his balls. Licking it as if it was a yummy candy cane.

Impmon blows a fire hole in the vents as he and the Gazimon boys fall out gasping for air. "You crazy bitch! You don't do that in a small space!" Sora said his eyes watering and red from the nasty smell.

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - blankmind12 - 09-29-2009

"Ahhh...." Toma sighs happily as Tina works his member over. As Tina licks his cock starts to get hard and in no time at all becomes totally erect." He pulls away from Tina's mouth and looks down at her with a horny smirk. "You, my lady, do like it better in the pussy or the ass?" He asks rubbing his cock a little more.

Yuki is still busting a gut and holding her sides in laughter. "Aw come on! There's no way it was worse that what you three can toot out after a few chili dogs!"

They're just ticked that they didn't do it first

"Yeah I guess you're right, they're just being sore losers." Yuki says as she gets her laughter under control.