Digiartists' Domain Community!
A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) (/showthread.php?tid=7574)

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - MasterZero - 05-17-2009

Hunter's hands carressed Grace's perfect body and moaned as he felt her hump against his cock, and helped her by matching her rhythm, humping her when she humped him. "I'm sorry. I know you may never forgive me, but I am...My love," he whispered as he fucked her, his hands moving to her ass to rub and gently squeeze.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 05-21-2009

Grace answered only with her gentle moans and another kiss as they made love for the first real time. She moaned softly into the kiss and began to hump a little faster, her orgasm building up higher and higher.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - MasterZero - 05-21-2009

Alex grabbed Grace's ass and began fucking her at her G-spot, wanting her to be filled with lust and love, as he moaned. He kissed her neck as well as he fucked her G-spot, moaning all the way.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 05-22-2009

Grace moaned louder and louder until finally she was on the verge of cumming. "H-Hunter! Im gonna cum!" She moaned loudly as kissed him softly moaned. She knew she would not last much longer.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - MasterZero - 05-23-2009

"Just hold on!" Hunter moaned as he fucked her faster and harder. He kissed her lips, muffiling both of their moans as Hunter wrapped one arm around her waist, and the other in her hair. "Now! Now my Queen!" he moaned, stopping the kiss as he suddenly unleashed his cum into Grace's pussy.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 05-24-2009

Grace arched her back beautifully and came hard as she felt herself being filled up with Hunter's cum. she cried out in ecstasy and hugged him tightly before finally going limp beneath him. She panted and whimpered softly under him as she hugged him softly, falling asleep in his warm fur unless he had something else to tell the doomed slave.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - MasterZero - 05-24-2009

"I love you," Hunter whispered to Grace as she slept on his body. "I love you so much," he whispered. "My pure Princess...My Grace," he whispered as he closed his eyes and held his love, enjoying this moment as he drifted to sleep.

((Time skip?))

-------------

Mai pulled Elva into a kiss before letting out a muffled moan and feeling her orgasm erput in her body, her body tensing for a bit, as she rode the climax out for a few seconds, and then falling on the bed to relax. "That...was very good, Elva..."

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 05-25-2009

Elva purred in her mistress's arms and nuzzled her in response. "Thank you mistress...I like being a good girl..." She licked Mai's nose cutely and snuggled into her to keep them both warm, her furry ears rubbing up against Mai's soft skin.

--------------

The morning came upon them far to quickly and Hunter would be raised in order to prepare for battle. Everyone was preparing for the siege and fear was thick in the air. Serenity awoke next to her master and stayed with him as long as she could, but had to get up to answer the door. "Master?" She called into the room. "There is someone here to see you."

Standing at the door would be Neko and Alexander's house care taker. She held the cat girls leach tentatively and stroked her head softly. Alexander's room would soon be cleared in order to make way for some other big shot general and Alexander's slave could not simply be stuffed into a closet. This was the only place the poor woman could think to bring her.

------------

Grace kissed Hunter's snout softly as she awoke, trying to preserve the time she had left. But then the door rattled and shook, a heavy hand knocking. "War leader Hunter! You must awake and prepare for the assault! Awake war leader!"

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - MasterZero - 05-28-2009

Mai rubbed the girl's cute ass and then her smaller tits. "That's good. I love my kitten," she said and moved her hand down to lightly rub Elva's pussy. "Does my little kitten love her Mistress?"

--------------------

"I am awake!" Hunter sighed and looked at his wife. "I am sorry, my love...Perhaps, another time," he said, still pretending that he could save her damned soul. "...I...love you, Grace," he added, feeling the emotion love as a still foriegn germ. He then gently touched her cheek, and then kissed her lips, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close. He would not make anymore passionate unless his wife wanted to. All he wanted, was one last kiss before his heart was damned to eternal sorrow.

---------------

Neko was silent, the color seemingly gone from her skin and eyes. Axel stared at them, before placing his hand on the care taker. "I am sorry, for you lost. The Champion, Alexander, was a great hero. His sacrificed will not be forgotten," he assured.

((Sorry, bro. I tried to post last night, but my computer crashed. Then I just gave up and went to sleep))

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 05-28-2009

Elva purred and nodded, licking Mai's breasts cutely. "I love mistress...mistress? I am a good girl right?" Elva looked up innocently at Mai. Good girl was Elva's favorite complement, it made her happy every time she heard it, and the poor slave kitten needed something to be happy about. she wiggled and moaned as she felt Mai's hand on her soft and moist mound.

------

Grace gave him his kiss but as it ended, she whispered to him, "Live, live and be strong for our daughter...Hunter, at the very end...I love you, I wish I could have before." She wiped away a tear and embraced him for as long as she was allowed. But Hunter had little time to linger, the enemy Army was waiting just outside the walls and he had to greet them the proper saxon way. Even now they held their siege engines at bay, they had a message to deliver before the assault began.

---------

"He would not care if it was forgotten." She said as she turned to leave. "Just so long as it was not in vain." Serenity ran forward and wrapped little Neko in a hug and carried her off to the bed. "Its OK, its OK." She whispered, stroking her. "You can let it out, its bad to bottle up your emotions."