Digiartists' Domain Community!
A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) (/showthread.php?tid=7574)

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - MasterZero - 05-10-2009

As Serenity cuddled up next to him, she could hear his breathing becoming rapid, going faster and deeper. He began moving around a bit, mumbiling something. It would become painfully obvious that Axel was having a nightmare, and in his sleep he mumbled. "Serenity...Serenity....No."

-----------------------

Mai smiled and suddenly pulled Elva into a passionate kiss and slammed their pussies together, and began rubbing clits with her, moaning and panting as she pushed her tongue into her kitten's mouth as they made love.

------------------------

"Grace...Kiss my lips. Let my tongue feel yours. Let me show you that I do, love you. My Queen," he moaned as he felt his orgasm near. If Grace did kiss him, she would feel love. Love like little girls dream about when they find their soulmate. She would also feel a single hot tear, that showed Hunter knew Grace was right. She would die, and all he would have left, would be their daughter, Amy. The Last Angelo.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 05-11-2009

Serenity reached forward and kissed her master's head, using her magic to ease his dreams. She did not want to disturb his much needed sleep, and she did not want to face his unintentional wrath should he awake and cast a spell at the closest person to him. So simply using her magic to ease his nightmare away was the best thing she could think off. That and cuddling close to him. She hugged him softly and place her face only inches from his. "Its alright master." She whispered softly. "Your servant is here, and she will never leave you."

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - MasterZero - 05-11-2009

Axel sighed in relief and smiled as he heard her voice, and Serenity could see he had a hard on now, now dreaming of him and his servant being married, and the honeymoon that followed. He subconciously hugged her and kissed her lips, like he was doing in his dream. "Serenity...my love," he whispered when the kiss was done. "I love you...Master loves you....My Serenity."

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 05-13-2009

Serenity blushed and cuddled in tightly next to her master, her heart full of happiness from the subconscious admittance. She tucked her head under his chin, her fresh smelling hair releasing a soothing scent as she lay with her master, hopefully for not the last night.

------------

Elva was all to willing to comply as they made sweet love and as their bodies intertwined and rubbed against each other, she was careful to cherish her mistress's body, as though she were servicing a goddess. She allowed Her mistress the lead in everything, but fully and vigorously complied, being far from prone or unresponsive. She still feared her mistress, but she loved her so much more.

--------

Grace complied and the kiss allowed her one moment of escape. She was not there, she was back in her home land, back in her time, kissing Hunter as husband and wife and not slave and master. She was making love to him and giving herself to him willingly and for the first time, and for a moment, his heart beat eclipsed that of her people an allowed he a moment of rest from being Grace the Angelo, and she became Grace, Hunter's wife. But this was all only for a moment, and then she felt the hot tear upon her cheek and like a searing hellfire, it brought her back to reality. She had never given herself to Hunter, he had taken her.

They were never husband and wife, they were master and slave. Grace's first time had been a series of horror after horror, not a wonderful night of passion and love. And the dying pulse of her peoples heart returned to her and reminded her that all she had imagined was only what could have been, but never would be.

Grace shed her own tears and embraced Hunter, the ultimate architect of the destruction of her people, her land, her virginity, and her life.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - MasterZero - 05-13-2009

Hunter wrapped his arms around his wife, embracing her as he kept his dick inside her pussy. "Grace....Princess of the Angelo, wife to me, Queen to my world...I...Do you truly believe, that you and I could have been lovers? Not slave and Master, but wife and husband. A unity of your people and mine? Not one dominating the other, but balance, equality, and unity..." he whispered as he held her warm body against his black fur.

------------------

"I'm going to cum slave! I'm going to cum as I rub our clits together!" Mai moaned after the kiss. "What about you, kitty? Do you like making love with your Mistress? Are you going to cum with your Mistress?" she asked.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 05-15-2009

Grace held him in return and snuggled her face into his chest, her soft cheek pressed against his black fur. She remained silent for awhile as she stayed as she was before finally saying "I believe anything it possible. It would have taken longer, and you would have had to have tried hard for your part....but I believe I could have loved you...in another life...in another time, where our people would not war and die." She reached up and kissed him softly before returning to the embrace.

-------

Elva responded with a series of moans and mews as she thrust against her mistress. "Mistress, I love you mistress!" She moaned loudly as they both approached their orgasms.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - MasterZero - 05-15-2009

Hunter smiled and hugged her back, returning the kiss. "Perhaps, in another world, you and I have fallen in love. Perhaps, the story is better in another world. A world where you and I fell in love, instead of all this...What will I do without you, my Queen? I want to do this again, make love with you instead of just fucking you..." the wolf man whispered to his wife.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 05-16-2009

Grace stroked his fur and kissed him once more before whispering, "Then let us not waist the rest of the night with words. Please, let us pretend that this is not our last night, let me imagine that I have future, here, with you...my love." she kissed him again and looked at him pleadingly, wanting him to grant her this one last wish.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - MasterZero - 05-16-2009

"Nothing, would make me happier. For what it's worth, my dear, I am sorry for my people's sins. Maybe when this is all over, I will be able to make a more honorable part of our history," Hunter said. "Until then though...let us make love," he said and kissed her lips, his hands playing with her soft, large tits, his tongue rubbing againstr Grace's lips, begging for entrance.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 05-17-2009

Grace accepted the kiss in full and began to hump against him a little, having yet to achieve orgasm and having Hunter's cock deep inside her. She wanted more, she wanted to live as much as she could the night before she died. Hunter had to make this good for her, he had to allow her this much mercy for the years she had put into being his slave.