Digiartists' Domain Community!
Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) (/showthread.php?tid=8896)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - Tank Cop - 09-24-2009

"Good idea but first..." Tina goes and sneaks into the changing room and gets some extra diaper and puts them into a diaper bag. "If we are going to the haunted house we will need alot of these."

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - blankmind12 - 09-24-2009

Toma chuckles nervously, not even thinking about that. "Yeah I guess we will. Hey look." He whispers when he spots a woman heading toward the door. He looks around and makes sure no ones watching them "Now's our chance come on!" He takes her by the hand and runs toward the woman and sneak out behind her as she goes out the door.

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - Tank Cop - 09-24-2009

Tina rushes out the door then as they make it out free she hugs Toma and says. "Your the best boyfriend ever! Now lets go have fun!"

Meanwhile as they babies go romping throught he park, Impmon burns one of emergncy enterances alarms and door knoob off then opend the door as he, the twin Gazimon boys Ray and Sora, and then finally Yuki comes inside. "See I told you we didn't have to spend $400 to get in the front door. Damned enconomy!"

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - blankmind12 - 09-24-2009

Toma hugs her back and grins. "Only the best for the best girlfriend. Now which way to the scary place?"

Once they get inside Yuki, who has never been ther either, looks around just as awed as Toma was. "Oh, Impy this place is so incredible! It's even better than you described!" She runs over and gives him a big bear hug. "Thank you so much for bringing me!"

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - Tank Cop - 09-25-2009

Tina and Toma soon wander into the area of the park called the "Land of the Dead." They see alot of zombies, and other scary monsters in costumes as they wait in line for the ride. Tina screams once in a while as the scarys in costume come by and yell at her. She clings to Toma for comfert and says. "I....I think I will need a new diaper sooner then I thought!" She says blushing deeply.

Impmon blushes as Yuki hugs him tightly and the Gazimon boys both laught. "Awww ok ok enought people are looking Yuki! So what would you like to go see first?"

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - blankmind12 - 09-25-2009

Toma chuckles and holds her close, a little terrified himself. "I know what you mean." He tells her as he looks around at the actors as the scare some parkgoers. "These guys are a little to into thier job. But don't worry once we're inside we can find a nice quiet spot." He gives her a quick kiss, to comfort her.

Yuki thinks it over and points at the 'Land of the Dead' area on the park map. "I wanna go here! I love scary stuff!" She shouts like an excited little child.

As they go inside they both get into a small car like thing with speakers that has a spooky voice to it. "Hey this guy sounds like Tony the Tiger?" Tina said as the ride starts.

Rays nudges Sora and says. "If she wants to see some really scary stuff she should see herself after she gets out of a bathtub now thats horrifying!" Both the brorthers start to laught histaricly!

Toma laughs at the joke a little before..."AHH!" He cries out when a skeleton pops out of the wall and screams at them. He latches onto Tina as his teeth chatter. "O...k-k-kay. L-let's find a spot to ge-get changed." He shivers out, noting that he soiled himself already.

Yuki catches the comment and turns to the boys with a menacing look. "And just what were you perverts doing watching me in the bathtub!?!" She asks the in a demonic tone.

Tian pees hard when a scary witch comes over her head. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!! Ok let just get off here! T_T" She says lifting the bar then gettting and hops with Toma into a small coffin. "No one should find us here."

The boys freeze as Sora shoves Ray over to you and says. "IT WAS ALL HIS IDEA!" Then runs away but Sora's face mets with Impmon's fit and he goes down hard! "Morons!"

Ray shivers like crazy. "I was....unnn....needed to pee and just happen to....you know.....see you inside......your pretty when wet!"

Toma takes a few breaths and smiles at Tina. "Good idea. Now before we have our fun lets get changed." He sets down the diaper bag between them (The coffin has planty of room for them) "How about I change you and you change me?" He asks, pulling out two diapers.

Yuki stares down Ray for a few seconds before smiling. "Why thank you! That's so sweet that you think I'm pretty! I guess I can forgive as long as it was an accident. Just don't let it happen again, kay?"