Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 01-20-2010

"Grrr, I would even if you begged me to stop slut," Thorne growled in pleasure, squeezing Vook's tail as she fucked the dragoness with it and her own cock, "Oooh, your ass feels so good," she moaned as she gave Vook's ass a hard slap with her claws as she thrust into her.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 01-21-2010

Silvia's ever present blush intensified as she watched Kitt strip down and then as Kitt stripped her. She sighed softly as she felt Kitt stroke her smooth body, quivering in anticipation. Just a few days ago she would have never even dreamed of this, and now she was willingly submitting to it. Then again, Silvia was always timid and submissive, and couldnt stand the thought of being beaten, so this was easily the best way to go.

Snow released a soft moan as she felt the scaly tail slowly start to enter her and began to kiss Eureka's neck and cheek as she continued to rub her slit with her leg, working her way down to her breasts as her feathery hands continued to stroke her back and grope her ass lightly.

---------

Yumi grit her teeth and it seemed as though she were going to try to resist again. "Im...Im not a slut..." She said weakly, wiping her eyes and getting up to her knees. "B-But I promise to be good...Im sorry for...for being bad before...can I please have something to eat?" She asked, looking up at Mindy with defeated eyes.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 01-21-2010

Kitt purred softly as she kissed over Silvia's stomache, complimenting her smooth skin and beauty as she moved lower towards her pussy, flicking her tongue over it teasingly as she began to lap over it with her tongue, then sliding it into Silvia, happily eating her out.

Mindy's cold eyes suddenly warmed as she knelt down near Yumi, "Good girl, now you're learning." she smiled kindly, "And that, gets rewarded." she winked, suddenly another needle would poke into Yumi's neck, but this one was designed that instead of causing pain, it would cause immense pleasure, but again only for a split second, "Now then, let's see about getting you something to eat. Then maybe do something about your messy fur, I want my pets to be as beautiful as possible." she purred as she led Yumi up to the kitchen, "Eat whatever you want, I'm sure you're hungry."

Yumi flinched as she felt another poke into her skin, expecting it to be accompanied by a painful surge. Instead she fell over in a wave of completely unexpected pleasure and although it only lasted a couple of seconds, it left Yumi purring softly on the floor. After a moment Yumi seemed to regain control and blushed hard at her own weakness Yumi then timidly followed her up the stairs, not trusting Mindy even a little, expecting to be tricked at any moment. Instead she found herself in the kitchen, fully stocked, being offered anything there while Mindy talked about the possibility of a bath for her poor, prized fur.

It all sounded to good to be true, and so Yumi assumed it was. She carefully picked out some tuna and other fish before sitting down to eat them, cautious of Mindy the entire time. She didnt say anything, she only nodded her head and watched her carefully as she ate her fish. Although she was suspicious, she was not about to deny her need and want for a bath.

"You know what I'm thinking," Mindy pondered as she walked around the kitchen, finally sitting down across the table from Yumi, "I'm thinking you would be a perfect show pet, with a bit more training I think you could probably even win a few ribbons." she smiled, "We are going to have to clean you up, and maybe have someone style your fur a bit."

Yumi grimaced as she mentioned her fur, remembering the horrible burn that had been inflicted on her once pure white coat. She wondered if she even had to mention it, since Mindy had been the one who burned her with the iron, and also pondered the thought of all of this being a ruse to make her let her guard down. Being a show slaved sounded many times more comfortable than being a sex slave or torture pet, and that was all she could see Mindy doing to her.

"What? You don't like my idea? Well fine then, I can have just as much fun using you as a pleasure slave." Mindy smiled, "Speaking of which, it has been awhile since I've had any fun. I might just use you for that anyways."

Yumi bit her tongue and whimpered slightly. "I-I would like to be a show pet." She said softly, not quite ready to give up all hope. She really didnt want to be forced back in to chains and sexual humiliation, and would at least try to postpone it for as long as she could. "I-I would like to be a show pet...if you let me.."

RE: Bondage queens. - Venin - 01-21-2010

Eureka groaned as she felt the bird's feathers slide down her back an lightly to her butt. She responded by having her tail going deeper into the dove's cunt and her paws slid down to Snow's tailfeathers. She split them apart to reveal the bird's asshole and she inserted one claw into it.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 01-22-2010

"Rraahhh...and your cock...is wonderful, Thorne!!" Vook growled loudly in bliss, already feeling her orgasm quite close due to her ass and pussy being so sensitive, her sweet juices soaking over her tail, while her tailhole clamped tightly around Thorne's thrusting cock.