Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 01-18-2010

"Rrr, you don't know how badly I want it, Thorne..." Vook growled lustily, grinding more firmly against Thorne's cock, her tail playfully smacking the lizardess' chest. "Please...pound my tight ass, Thorne!"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 01-18-2010

"Watch that tail of yours slut," Thorne grinned as she grabbed Vook's tail, bending it around and shoving it into Vook's pussy as she thrust into the dragoness's tail-hole, "Ohhhh, so this is what I've been missing," she roared in pleasure, "Mmm your ass feels so good Vook, so tight and warm.' she moaned.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 01-19-2010

Silvia blushed as Kitt suddenly brightened and pushed their breasts together. "Th-Thanks." She said somewhat nervously. "So...how do we start?" She asked timidly, blushing hard as she tried to learn from Kitt. (Are they naked?)

Snow shivered with pleasure and returned the kiss fully as her own feathery hands ran up and down Eureka's back, stroking her gently as their breasts mashed together. She raised her knee between the lizards legs again, spreading them slowly and rubbing against Eureka's slit, tickling her with her feathers.

----------

Yumi growled and thought of attacking her again, but knew it would end like the other times had. She had to get Mindy by surprise, otherwise it wouldnt work at all. Still, she had no intentions of licking Mindy's feet. "Fuck you! That was not part of the deal! You said that if I put this collar on, then I get to eat and go outside!" She yelled angrily.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 01-19-2010

OOC: I don't think so, don't recall getting undressed from when they went out.

IC:

"By getting these clothes out of the way." Kitt smiled, removing the outfit she had worn out and tossing it to the side, purring softly as she stretched, "Never did like clothes, too confining. Here, let me help you mistress." she purred as she began to undo Silvia's clothes, brushing her furry fingers over her body every now and then, "You are so beautiful mistress, I can see our mistress chose you."

"I did, but I don't remember specifying an exact time or place." Mindy smiled, "You still need to learn your place, you put on my collar of your own will, and by doing so you became my property. That means I can do whatever I want with you slut, and for starters, I will teach you obedience!" she growled as she snapped her fingers, a small needle slid out of the collar, sliding into Yumi's neck striking a specific nerve that would cause her pain receptors to flare for an agonizing split-second with an indescribable pain, "Now kiss my feet, or do you need more discipline?" she growled.

Yumi screamed and grabbed the collar, falling to her knees as the insane pain wracked her body. And then it was gone, and Yumi was left panting on the floor, tears soaking her eyes. "I-Im not your property..." She said weakly, but when Mindy was about to press it again she screamed and yelled. "No wait! Please dont!" Yumi hugged herself and prepared for the pain if Mindy ignored her, gritting her teeth. Yumi was a pampered kitty, she was not used to any of this, least of all the pain. "Please...dont...dont make me do it..." She begged afterward, either after being stung again or not.

Mindy gave her another jolt at the disobedience. She was beyond mercy now, she was determined to break her, "You've been given your choices slut, and you chose to fight me. I am a kind mistress, just ask my other pets, but I do not tolerate a disobedient slave, now, unless you want another jolt, come over here and kiss your mistress's feet!" she growled.

Yumi screamed through her teeth at the next jolt and began to sob softly after it ended, having fallen forward flat on her face. She simply lay there, sobbing softly, trying to fight her tears but not doing well. "W-Why do I ha-have to be you-your pet?" She asked through her sobs after a moment. "I-It's not fa-fair...I-I wasnt ma-made for this..." She was already at the edge of at least a temporary break, Mindy could sting her again, or show her mercy, though how mercy would work was unknown, while another sting would probably get her butt in gear.

RE: Bondage queens. - Venin - 01-19-2010

A higher level of pleasure surged through Eureka as the birds' foot teased her slit.Eureka responded by slithering her tail down Snow's feathery body, making it's way towards her crotch. With warning, Eureka's tail slithered into Snow's pussy lips slowly.

"Because that's how life works, I bought you, I own you." Mindy glared down at her, "If you would just behave yourself you'd find this alot less painful, might even enjoy it, now I will give you one more chance. Beg for forgiveness, and swear that you will be an obedient slut from now on. Then, and only then, will I allow you outside, and feed you."

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 01-19-2010

"Mmraaggh!!" Vook growled out blissfully in pleasure, her pussy and ass very sensitive from the pill, both holes clamping tightly around her tail and Thorne's cock. "Rrrh, oh yeahh...Thorne...pound your naughty dragoness nice and hard..!!"