Digiartists' Domain Community!
RP! Everything or nothing! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: RP! Everything or nothing! (/showthread.php?tid=4733)

- DragonMasterX - 04-30-2006

''Last time it ended good anyways'' Mar added and walked with the two nearby the door, then Mar whispered to them in a low voice ''See? She even lets the door slightly opened'' Mar grinned and wagged his tail slowly.

- Shadowknight - 04-30-2006

Shadow grabbed him and pulled him back, "Haven't you ever spied on a girl before?" He whispered. He pulled a small pocket knife out of his pocket and angled it so they could see without being in sight if she turned.

"Let's see," Yolei began thinking to herself, "It's been exactly 17.32 seconds, so they should be out there." she removed her outfit and folded it, she made sure her ass was pointed at the door before leaning far over and setting it neatly on the ground.

OOC: 2666 posts, YAY!!

Mar almost started drooling ''It looks like better than last time... hmm... I wonder if she can take three...'' He whispered while thinking that himself.

"Dibs on the ass." Shadow quickly said.

"I call mouth." Slashmon replied.

"I wonder if they know I can hear them. she quickly stretched out showing off her entire form to them. "I wonder who the first to blow their cover will be?"

''Hell yeah, I get her puss again'' Mar slowly said and wagged his tail around ''It has been some time... I was already missing doing it...'' He thought and grinned.

"That's it, this is taking too long." "I know your out there." she said turning around quickly, "Are you guys just gonna stand there or are you gonna come in?"

"Don't do it," Shadow whispered as Slashmon started getting to his feet, "It's some kind of trick. She doesn't know we are here."

Mar already inside the room with his arms on his backhead, didn't have the time to hear Shadow ''Yes? you need something cutie?''

"Yeah actually," Yolei turned around, "My bra got some gunk on it, and I'm having trouble getting it off. You mind giving me a hand."

"Wow, I guess she wasn't trying to trick us." Shadow said slightly loud.

"Of course not, now why don't the two of you get in here too?"

Shadow and Slashmon walked throught the door staring in awe at the sight of Yolei in nothing but her bra and panties. "Wow, shes definately one of those girls that's cute when clothed, but absolutely gorgeus naked."

''Sure I will-'' Mar says smiling and goes behind Yolei then slowly and smoothly moves his claws around her chest, running his fingers softly on her breasts as he moves the claws to her back seductevily till finally moving his claw back in a quick movement, holding her bra in his left claw ''Nice size'' He said and threw the bra to a chair nearby ''Want me to help you down there too?''

"You had your fun, let the others have some." She shook her ass a bit in Shadow's direction, "If you're waiting for an invitation that was it."

Shadow walked past Mar and slowly slid her panties down, noticing that due to them being almost 2 sizes too small they were bunched into her pussy pretty deeply.

"Well then," Yolei stepped one foot out of her panties and kicked them into the chair with her bra, "Shall we begin?" She turned around and pushed Mar over onto the bed, quickly jumping up to him. She placed a hand onto his pouch, "Not even aroused yet? Well we'll have to fix that won't we?" She slid a finger into his pouch and began rubbing the head of his prick.