Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 01-14-2010

"You like that Vookie?" Thorne growled softly, sliding her claw out of Vook's ass and squeezing her buttcheeks around her cock, sliding it between the two massive cheeks, "You want my big hard cock up your slutty ass? Then let's hear some begging, beg to be fucked like a hot horny bitch." she moaned softly.

RE: Bondage queens. - Venin - 01-14-2010

Eureka moaned as Snow's leg worked up her body, although it seemed that she could do better, plus Eureka was a bit anxious to see what thoughts came up Snow's mind. Eureka undid all the bondage gear on Snow, then pulled her in tight with her tail. "Now," Eureka whispered in the dove's ear, "show me what you can really do."

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 01-16-2010

Yumi was beyond embarrassed as Mindy watched her do her business, but couldnt stop once she started. After it was all done she growled and grabbed the collar, picking it up and throwing it as hard as she could at Mindy's face. "I hate you! I fucking hate you!" She screamed with tears in her eyes. She looked around for any other objects she could throw at Mindy, searching for anything from rocks to handfuls of sand or pebbles. Anything to chuck at her evil mistress.

-------

Silvia continued to hold her close and pouted. "But Im a slave to. Im...Im just technically a little higher up than you, but Im way new at all of...this." She blushed hard as she realized how horny she was and how close she was holding Kitt, but didnt stop. "Please dont stop..." She suddenly smiled shyly and added. "I order you not to stop."

Snow moaned softly as she was released and embraced Eureka almost instantly. Technically they were both the newest, and thus lowest (to her knowledge) slaves, and so she looked over at Silvia and Kitt to see if they were being given disapproving looks. But from the looks of those two, this was far from off limits and she looked back at the cute lizard girl and began to rub their bodies together, mashing their breasts as she slipped off whatever clothes either of them had on.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 01-16-2010

Mindy smirked as the collar barely even reached her, "My my, feisty little slut aren't you?" She laughed, "Well then I suggest you get comfortable, you aren't going anywhere, or getting fed, until you're wearing my collar." she laughed as she closed the trap-door, leaving the small room virtually black except for the faint glow of a small lantern.

Kitt brightened up suddenly wrapping her arms tightly around Silvia's neck, "Ohh, I'm so glad you aren't upset mistress. I promise I'll teach you everything I know about pleasing another woman." She moved closer against Silvia, pressing their breasts together, "Mmmm, you have wonderful breasts mistress, so soft and smooth." she purred.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 01-16-2010

"Mrrrrh, please fuck your slut, Mistress...ooohh..." Vook moaned seductively, grinding back against Thorne's hard cock, her tail teasing the lizardess' slit gently. "Pound her tight ass nice and hard..."

Yumi screamed and cried and pounded her fists against the walls, but could do nothing but tire herself out. Soon she would find a corner somewhere in the room that was not as cold as the others and curl up to sleep, hating how dirty her once marble white fur was getting. Her whole body hurt, and she would have taken a dip in the bathing pool to sooth herself a little, but the cave provided no way for her to dry herself and as such she would simply end up freezing as well as miserable. She would sleep for a time, wake up and get a sip of water from her unused bathing pool, and then go back to sleep.

When she woke up again, she would find that her body only hurt worse from sleeping on the rough ground, and that her stomach was now growling angrily. She could hardly remember the last time she had anything to eat, and now it was all coming back to get her. After a few minutes of enduring this, she would throw another tantrum, which would leave her tired, hungry and defeated, and shortly afterward she would end up feeling around for the collar, and putting it around her neck. She hated it so much, but she was spoiled and needy, and she was at her limit already, she needed to at least be fed something...

"Hmm, I don't know if you really want it Vookie," Thorne teased, knowing that thanks to the pill Vook took the teasing would be driving her crazy, "Maybe I should just restrain you and fuck one of my other pets infront of you." she smiled.

"Hmm?" Mindy glanced over at a small PDA on her nightstand, a light flashing on it showing that the collar had been activate, "Well, that was certainly quick, guess the slut can't hide her true self." she laughed a bit as she sat up from her bed, throwing the magazine she'd been reading away as she picked up the PDA then opened the trap-door, this time lowering the ladder and climbing down, "I'm glad to see you've come to see things my way slut," Mindy smiled, "A collar as a very powerful symbol, by putting it on, you have sworn to serve me in anyway I wish, you have given your free will over to me, I now own you slave." she smiled, "Now, come over here and kiss my feet like a good slut." she ordered.

(It actually took the span of a few hours for Yumi to put the collar on)

Yumi glared at her and instantly regretted ever putting the damn thing on and attempted to take it off right away. "You bitch! That wasnt part of what you said before!" She growled, fiddling with the collar and trying to remove it. If she did she would then throw it at Mindy and try to attack her again, despite being sore, weak and hungry.

OOC: Which is pretty quick if you consider how adamant she was about it.

IC:

"Don't bother slut," Mindy smiled, "That collar can't be removed, except by me." she laughed, "That's what it means when a sub puts on a dom's collar, I'd think they would've taught you that at the store, oh well, not my fault you weren't paying attention during lessons. Now get over here, and lick my feet clean. I'm growing impatient." she growled.

RE: Bondage queens. - Venin - 01-16-2010

After a short amount of time, Eureka, with some of Snow's help, was completely stripped of all clothing, exposing her scaly body and yellow underbelly. Eureka moaned as her breasts rubbed up against Snow's as she embraced her in return, kissing her passionately and running her paws up and down Snow's feathery back.