Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon Expansion RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Digimon Expansion RPG (/showthread.php?tid=5441)

- DragonMasterX - 01-08-2007

Renodramon started to have to look higher and higher as Julie grew bigger and bigger, till she reached three times her normal size, "But it works fine!" he said, smiling as he sat like a dog, "That was the low potence one, so that's all you'll grow" he said to the now big girl.

"Well, two things. One, you can experiment a bit if you aren't used to this" Veemon said; he knew that before he could see anything, he'd have to see if she was comfortable, and if her mind had changed at all from her growth, "And about the other thing... I got you a dildo in case you might feel horny, it's still growing, just for you" he declared, grinning.

Aqua giggled as they both grew while walking, "I'm so happy!" she said, wagging her also growing tail, which's fin waved in front of Ranamon, the fin by then was as big as half the Ranamon's body.

- cboy - 01-08-2007

Reaching a small clearing, Darky gently pushed Aqua to the ground, laying on top of her and suckling at her neck. His tail ran down her belly to her crotch, teasing her labia.

"Ohhh, this should be interesting," purred Ranamon, laying down and beginning to rub her crotch. Though she wasn't much for macro, she did find it arousing to watch.

- BigD - 01-08-2007

"Ohh, a dildo eh?" giggle Rose, the idea of Aviana's bloated, feathery body rubbing against her sensitive womanhood appealing to her. She gently picked up her bloated friend and kissed her swollen body.

"Mmm, you look like you'll make a nice dildo," she purred, placing Aviana's swollen body against her damp cunny and pushing her in head first. She giggled as Aviana's feathers tickled her sensitive walls, moaning and cooing as her cunt was stretched out. Soon, Aviana was all the way in.

Inside Rose's cunny, Aviana was a bit shocked at what had just happened. However, she couldn't but coo as Rose's warm, wet walls rubbed over her bloated body.

"MMm, this isn't so bad. I'll have to thank that little Veemon after this...after I get him back first," she said, thinking of a good way to catch him unaware so she could inflate him.

- Takishi - 01-10-2007

Julie had to look down at Reno, gently poking him. "This is weird. I Just don't want to crush you."

- DragonMasterX - 01-10-2007

Reno blinked as the finger poked his body, it was at least a fourth of his body, "Uhm... well, if you don't like, I can prepare an antidote" he said, "Just wait here, please" he added and left Julie alone with all the other bottles filled with all the potions.

Veemon stared high up, enjoying the show, he sat back and relaxed, getting aroused fast. Even though he wasn't paying much attention, his cock was getting bigger from his erection.

"Mmnnnhh... Darrrrrky..." she murred, smiling widely and arching her back a bit as she slightly squirmed in bliss, "I love this... you are so great..."

- BigD - 01-10-2007

Rose murred as Aviana's feathery, bloated body rubbed agains the walls of her womonhood. Seeing Veemon down on the ground, she suddenly got a great idea. If one inflated dildo felt good, two would probably be heaven.

"Hey Veemon," she said, reaching down and picking him up, along with the tank of air. "Why don't you inflate yourself and I'll use you as a dildo too. I bet Aviana would like some company," she cooed, placing Veemon and the air tank in the palm of her other hand.

- Takishi - 01-10-2007

Julie waited but looked at the other potions. She decided to test some so she took a few and drank the potions. She started to enjoy herself a bit more.

- DragonMasterX - 01-11-2007

Reno wandered back into the room, he was carrying a nice, green coloured bottle, it was quite big, so it blocked his vision.
Soon, though, he came to a stop as he put the potion on the floor gently, before looking straight where Julie was, he was surprised she didn't seem to be there, "Miss? Where are you?" he asked no one, then walked forward, and accidentally tripped on something. "Wah!" he yelled as he fell face first on the ground. He looked around after quickly recovering, "What was," but he noticed he had tripped with a big white thing. He soon realized, however, that the 'thing' was a claw, a sharp nail to say it like that. "Uh oh-" he worried as he looked up, discovering his fear, the mixture of the potions Julie had taken had a multiplier effect on her, and she had grown so big her head had gone through the ceiling and out of the bar; Reno worried even more, "She's a giant-ess..." he gasped, Now what? I wasn't trained to handle giantesses...

"Uhh!" Veemon quickly dismissed the idea, "I wouldn't, really!" he said, "I don't like inflating myself!" he claimed.

- cboy - 01-11-2007

Wanting both of them to get pleasure as they grew, Darky turned his body around, putting them in a 69 position.

"Gotta give what you get, sweetie," he cooed, nuzzling her pussy before starting to lap at it. His cock, already hard at seeing Aqua start to grow, was pushing against her lips.

"OOohh yeaah," murred Ranamon, one of her hands moving up to grope her left tit, her right hand stroking up and down her labia. Her thumb moved up to rub her clitoris.

- BigD - 01-11-2007

Maybe her new size was giving her a superiority complex, but somehow, Veemon's response to Rose's request made her a little angry.

"Now Vee," she began, a slight edge entering her voice, "Aviana and I have been doing things you like since we met, including doing this to me without my permission. I don't think it's asking too much for you to do something we want."