Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 01-08-2010

"Bitch..." Vook mumbled under her breath as she walked, heading back towards her home, holding her bag in her claw, firmly grasping the collar with the other. "It's alright, Slut. There was nothing you could do."

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 01-08-2010

Yumi screamed as the intrusive items were shoved into her rear and howled with pain and need. "Let me go! I have to...GO!" She cried out, blushing hard and trying desperately to break Mindy's hold on her. She twisted and turned and tried to roll, but every second she revealed just how weak she was from her captivity, and after all the time she spent standing, almost hanging by her tits, she had very little sustainable energy left. Combined with her need to relieve herself, Yumi was reaching a breaking point. "I-Im sorry! Let me go!" She begged at last, her legs shaking from the effort to restrain herself, her eyes tearing up from the sudden defeat.

----------

Silvia blushed hard as she was licked and hugged Kitt a little tighter from behind, her hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to her body. The moans and screams in the background were starting to get her blood pumping despite her timidness and she couldnt help but take a deep breath of Kitts fur from behind, tickling the nape of her neck with her nose.

Snow was also starting to react to the sexual scene before them and began to gently rub herself against Eureka, cooing softly and cuddling into her side, her soft downy feathers tickling the other girls scales as she did.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 01-08-2010

Cyan nodded weakly, still worried that she would be in trouble for what had happened she made sure to keep pace with Vook. Keeping her head down in quiet obedience.

"Then I want you to tell me what a sorry worthless slut you are," Mindy smiled, slapping Yumi's ass hard with her hand, "I want to hear you beg me to be your mistress, to fuck you and punish you as I see fit."

Kitt purred softly, turning around in Silvia's arms, smiling up at her as she suddenly moved forward, pressing her lips against Silvia's, their breasts pressing together as she pressed her furry body against Silvia's smooth one.

RE: Bondage queens. - Venin - 01-08-2010

Eureka shuddered as Snows' feathers managed to trickled under her scales. She wanted to fight it, but the sensation ws to great for the vulnerable newbie. Herbody seemed to act on its' own as Eureka knelt down and pulled Snow in closer, trying to get as much of her feathers as possible under her scales. She began to moan in enjoyment as more and more of her sensative underskin was tickled by the birds feathers.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 01-10-2010

Yumi whimpered and shook her head in refusal, but it was a futile attempt to stop the inevitable. "F-Fine! Im a w-worthless bitch! Im a slut! Please be my mistress and fuck me!" She begged pitifully as she withered and trembled under the fast building pressure. "Please! I-If You dont let me go n-now I-Im going to..." The alabaster cat began to shake harder and blush, she was at the edge of soiling herself, and the dildos were not going to hold her back for much longer. "P-Please!"

-------------

Silvia blushed harder and squeaked a little as Kitt turned around in her arms and stared into her eyes. Although they were both still wearing clothes, Silvia felt her face grow hot from just the proximity of the other girl and cried out a little in surprise as their lips locked and their bodies pressed together. Silvia tried to pull away at first, but the attempt was weak and halfhearted at best, and she soon fell into the kiss with Kitt, wrapping her arms around her anew as her panties became wet with arousal.

Meanwhile, Snow moaned softly as Eureka rubbed against her soft body and cuddled against her. She moved her head down and nuzzled Eureka's covered breasts and looked up at her cutely. Snow was already naked save for her bondage gear, and so Eureka could do whatever she liked with the cute white dove, or release her and allow Snow to take the lead a little.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 01-10-2010

"That's a good slut," Mindy smiled, to her it didn't matter if she meant it or not, just the fact that she would say it was a step forward to her, "Then let me show you to your new room." she stood up from Yumi, "I suggest you walk, otherwise I'll have your filthiness filmed and sent out to the whole world." she threatened as she motioned for Yumi to follow her. She lead her out of the dungeon and up to her room, opening a small door next to her own, inside it was a small narrow pathway, one she'd have to drop down on all fours to fit through, on the other end, was a small circular room carved out of stone directly underneat Mindy's, a large pool of water for bathing was on the far side, and near it was a small stream used for bathroom needs, "This will be your new room slut, enjoy it." Mindy laughed as she pulled out the dildos, pushing Yumi into the small corridor befor closing the small door behind her. She went to the middle of the floor, kicking away a rug to reveal a small trap-door, as she opened it a fold up ladder was attached to the underside, too high for Yumi to grab from the bottom, but it was perfect for Mindy to look down at her slut, "What do you think? Is it to your likings?" she asked.

Kitt purred softly, moving her lips around as she passionately made out with Silvia, her hands moving over the girl's body, sliding into her shirt before she stopped, suddenly pulling away and looking terrified, "I, I'm so s-s-sorry mistress, I, c-couldn't help it, please, don't get rid of me, I wont' do it again." she said, tears forming in her eyes, she was still used to being a slave, and any show of dominance was swiftly corrected and she had clearly taken a dominant approach when she threw herself onto Silvia.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 01-10-2010

Vook returned to her home, bringing Cyan inside with her, going back up to Thorne's room. "Hey Thorne, we're back." she called out, smiling as she walked inside. "And I got a little present for ya." she added, letting go of Cyan's leash. "As for you, slut, go rest in the corner until me or Thorne call for you again."

"Well you certainly took your time," Thorne smiles as she stepped down the stairs, wearing just a thin see-through nightgown, "So did you two have fun? I sure hope she was on her best behavior." Thorne mentioned as she saw Cyan lying down in the corner, fidgeting slightly, "So, what did you get me, do you want me to close my eyes?" she purred.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 01-10-2010

"Well, I had Cyan pick out a nice little toy for herself..." Vook grinned, pulling said toy out of the bag, and showing Thorne, before setting it down. "As for us..." she continued, reaching into the bag and pulling out a bottle of pills. "...Specially made pills, with kinky effects." she added, winking, turning the bottle around and reading the label. "Red pill, Growth...Blue pill, Shrink...Green pill, Lactation and Breast Growth...and ah, there's a bunch of them. Thought it might be fun to try some out." she added with a grin.

"Oooh those do sound like fun!" Thorne grinned with her toothy smile, "Well what are we waiting around here for. Cyan," Thorne called, at first Cyan looked up a bit nervously, afraid that she was about to be ordered to join, she was still sore from her adventure at the shop, but to her relief, "Why don't you go to your room like a good girl and rest there for a bit while me and Vook catch up." she smiled.

"Y-yes mistress." Cyan nodded crawling off slowly towards the room which was hers.

"Now then, so who's going to be testing them out?" Thorne smiled, "I would love to finally have a chance to fuck you without needing a toy." she purred.