Digiartists' Domain Community!
Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) (/showthread.php?tid=8896)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - Tank Cop - 09-24-2009

Susie kisses us both on the foreheads. "I am sorry but I don't want to risk losing you and they have alot of fun rides for babies your age here. You can ride these rides when you get older." Susie leaves them with a nice clown lady that gives Toma and Tina a cotten candy and then helps them inside with all the other babies.

RE: Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop) - blankmind12 - 09-24-2009

Toma pouts as he watches Susie go off to enjoy the real rides. "This stinks." He whispers to Tina as they walk. He sighes and turns to Tina. "I guess I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up so much. Sorry Tina, I know you were really looking forward to having fun here. But hey, we can still have fun together right?"

Tian makes a very sad low roaning nose then her eyes start to run like a sink and then she just blow like a gizer! "WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!! NO IT NOT FUN AT ALL ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR I WANT TO GO TO CANDY ISLAND, I WANT TO PLAY AS A PRIATE LOOKING FOR TREASURE, I WANT TO HAVE FUN!!! WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!"

Tina drops her cotten candy on the ground then falls to the floor having the grandmother of all tempertantrums.

O_O Toma watches Tina in total shock. He'd never in a hundered years expected Tina to act like this. He kneels down next to her and tries to calm her down. "Ti...Tina please don't cry it'll be alright. Come on it won't be so bad we can still-" He cuts himself off and smiles wickedly when he sees something very interesting. "Tina, listen you can quiet down now I have something cool to tell you."

Normaly Tina would be that way for hours but the spell over her made her lover for Toma clamed her down a bit but she was still sobbing hard. "Wha....*SNIFF* what is it?"

Toma places a hand on her shoulder and points over at the door separating the Baby area from the rest of the park. "People come in and out of that door all the time. I bet if we wait a littlw while we can slip out without anyone spotting us and go have some real fun. And even if Momma comes back and we're not here we can just cry and say we got lost because they weren't watching us. What do you think?" He ask's with an almost sinister smile.

Tina was shocked to hear this and turns to toma she thought he was going to tell her something out trying toi have fun in this soild diaper smelling place. "Toma why would you risk this though you want to make Momma happy more then anyone thats ever been one of Susie's babies?"

"She will be happy." Toma says, still in his crafty mode. "Look she'll have a lot of fun in the park thinking we're safe in here and if she comes back before us she finds us gone she'll be even happier we're safe. And at the same time we get to have fun too. As long as we're careful so avoid Momma in the park we can't lose. What do you say?" He asks her, offering her his cotton candy.

Tina eats the cotton candy get alot on her lips then she leap onto Toma covering his face with sticky kisses. "Oh Toma I am so happy if we weren't in public I would do so much sexaul things to you that you would need skin grafts for your cock by the time I am done with you!"

Toma laughs and hugs her as she kisses his face all over. "Well then maybe we should go to the haunted house first. I can't think of a better place for a quick fuck than a dark spooky house. Especially when people are expecting to hear loud moans and screams. Now lets get ready, the next time someone goes out the door we're outta here!"