Digiartists' Domain Community!
The fetish quiz! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The fetish quiz! (/showthread.php?tid=3477)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Aser - 07-12-2006

Djinn Cangan Wrote:
Aser Wrote:You prefer only females for sex partners. You tend to be submissive. This will impact the interpretation of your various sexual interests. Possibly left over from your childhood experiences is your interest in spanking. You enjoy the feeling of being slapped, and the burning feeling afterwards. Spanking is not child's play to you. It holds a deep place in your fantasies. You enjoy the feeling of being restrained during sex play ... being completely immobile and helpless is a turn on in a big way. You probably have quite a collection of bondage gear ready to use right now. You enjoy the sensations of various toys on your body. Your interest in sensations can be light or it can get bloody hard -- literally. But you enjoy it all the same. You become aroused when you reveal information about yourself, or perform a sex act in a public or semi-public setting. Your mouth is a sacred area that houses a variety of sensations and desires for you. You enjoy having things in your mouth, and you enjoy teasing your tongue with a variety of different stimulation. You secretly have a desire to have a sexual encounter with someone you don't know, and with whom you don't consent to have sex. The concept of unwilling partners turns you on. You tend to enjoy sexual activities in groups, such as threesomes or orgies. You may enjoy thoughts of your sexual partner inserting a hand or fist into your body. What else can be said? You enjoy getting yourself off. Don't we all?

Yeah seems about right the idea of being a sub I like, but I have never found anyone to do it with. I have no clue what it would be like to be a guy sub with a girl dom. I really want to know oh well maybe one day I'll find someone as sick as me. I also wish I had the bondage gear, but as I said I haven't found anyone to do it with.

~Aser~
Just give Rika a call, I'm sure she'll be glad to help out. :D

Rika as in fictional character in anime, or person on boards with username Rika?

~Aser~

- Djinn Cangan - 07-12-2006

Aser Wrote:
Djinn Cangan Wrote:
Aser Wrote:You prefer only females for sex partners. You tend to be submissive. This will impact the interpretation of your various sexual interests. Possibly left over from your childhood experiences is your interest in spanking. You enjoy the feeling of being slapped, and the burning feeling afterwards. Spanking is not child's play to you. It holds a deep place in your fantasies. You enjoy the feeling of being restrained during sex play ... being completely immobile and helpless is a turn on in a big way. You probably have quite a collection of bondage gear ready to use right now. You enjoy the sensations of various toys on your body. Your interest in sensations can be light or it can get bloody hard -- literally. But you enjoy it all the same. You become aroused when you reveal information about yourself, or perform a sex act in a public or semi-public setting. Your mouth is a sacred area that houses a variety of sensations and desires for you. You enjoy having things in your mouth, and you enjoy teasing your tongue with a variety of different stimulation. You secretly have a desire to have a sexual encounter with someone you don't know, and with whom you don't consent to have sex. The concept of unwilling partners turns you on. You tend to enjoy sexual activities in groups, such as threesomes or orgies. You may enjoy thoughts of your sexual partner inserting a hand or fist into your body. What else can be said? You enjoy getting yourself off. Don't we all?

Yeah seems about right the idea of being a sub I like, but I have never found anyone to do it with. I have no clue what it would be like to be a guy sub with a girl dom. I really want to know oh well maybe one day I'll find someone as sick as me. I also wish I had the bondage gear, but as I said I haven't found anyone to do it with.

~Aser~
Just give Rika a call, I'm sure she'll be glad to help out. :D

Rika as in fictional character in anime, or person on boards with username Rika?

~Aser~
Rika Nonaka from Digimon

- mowgly - 07-12-2006

Aser Wrote:I have no clue what it would be like to be a guy sub with a girl dom. I really want to know oh well maybe one day I'll find someone as sick as me

mmm well then your not taking in consideration gay furs =p most of them are submisive males.

- Gunter VanCrimson - 07-12-2006

Firstly- the martha stewart thing got me harder, I masturbated to that image, and successfully might I add.

Second- A submissive guy is not sick- I'm submissive, am I sick!? -Don't answer that. Nevermind!

and Third- Hey- I didn't know your clones could levitate... awesome! arousing

- DragonMasterX - 07-12-2006

My clones don't do that. They are floating because they are weak against inteligency. I'm stupid enough not to be affected by it *puts arms on his sides and smirks proudly, then actually notices what he has just said* wait a minute...

- MISTER BIG T - 07-13-2006

You prefer only females for sex partners.

Wow, now that wasn't a big list.

- DrunkenMunkee - 07-13-2006

You are a very normal person.
or so it would seem.

- DragonMasterX - 07-13-2006

I thought, from the way MBT does torture scenes, he'd at least get called out in the results as the ''dominant one'' or liking his partner to be humiliated by some things... heh, I got wrong :P

- MISTER BIG T - 07-13-2006

DragonMasterX Wrote:I thought, from the way MBT does torture scenes, he'd at least get called out in the results as the ''dominant one'' or liking his partner to be humiliated by some things... heh, I got wrong :P

Of course, I'm always the dom but that doesn't mean I'd put on a masoch mask and whip a girl. :D

- Zephyr of Darkness - 07-13-2006

Deleted some of the spam here. Go spamming somewhere else.