Digiartists' Domain Community!
A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) (/showthread.php?tid=7574)

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - MasterZero - 03-08-2009

"If you were the one missing, I would not leave you," Mai replied. She sighed and sat down, trying to think of a way to figure this all out."Maybe if we can get that pig away from his guards? Or find a way to sneak through the guards to the holding cells? Silvia, help me out here. If I don't get a plan, I'm just going to kill that bastard!"

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 03-11-2009

"Maybe we should get his attention between matched and then ask him, you know, nicely." Silvia suggested, noticing that he had not even noticed them before.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - MasterZero - 03-11-2009

"You know Silvia, somehow I doubt that will work. But, its as good as plan as any, I suppose," she stated. Come on," Mai ordered as soon the match was over, and when she got her chance when up to the man and said, "Excuse me? I know you're busy, but you wouldn't happen to know where a catgirl named Elva is? I was told you picked her up at the Medical room," Mai said, as sweetly as she could.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 03-11-2009

The big man turned towards Silvia and, after looking her over, scoffed. "You didnt put a collar on your pet, you can blame others if they take it by mistake." He then looked back at the arena and gave the go ahead signal. "She is mine now, you can buy her if you want to though, almost all my slaves are for sale." He said as he roughly fingered a woman sitting on his lap, her desperate moans second only to the moans of the cat girl at his feet, who he was fisting with his foot. Of course, he was not just pleasuring for on his cock sat a young angelo girl, crying softly as he fucked her over stretched pussy. The poor girl could not have been over eight.

______

(what about the others?)

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - MasterZero - 03-11-2009

((Well Hunter and Grace are still asleep, and I'm wanting on you for Serenity and Axel))

"Nya?" Neko said, and looked at Alexander's erect dick. "...Nya," she whispered, and playfully batted it and smiled, before holding it in her hands, and unknowingly giving it a hand job. "Papa, what's this? Neko-chan likes it!" she gigled, though still fidgetted from the catnip.

--------------------

"Sigh...How much?" Mai asked, her fist tightening as she saw the poor girl. Though admittedly, fucking the little girl might have been fun....NO! BAD MAI! FOCUS!

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 03-12-2009

"Th-Thank you master." the delicate fairy said as he slowed down to let her adjust. Her virgin folds were the tightest Axle had ever had, and her responsive body was the most sensitive he had ever fucked. "Ahhhh, master...its starting to feel good..." She moaned as he stimulated her breasts and fucked her pussy. Her clit throbbed and she reached down softly to finger it a little as he fucked her. Even normally Serenity needed constant physical contact to be a healthy, happy fairy, but this was beyond that. She moaned and her eyes shown bright as pleasure she had never had or even imagined sunk deep deep into her mind. "P-Please master...touch my body more..." She moaned as she began buck lightly against him.

-------

"Its your new best friend, he will give you lots of pleasure." Alex said with a laugh. "Where do you feel the weirdest?" Alex asked her, willing to demonstrate.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - MasterZero - 03-14-2009

"Nya?" Neko asked. "Welll....Neko-chan feels weird here," she said, pointing at on her butt. "Here," she said, pointing at her small breasts. "Here," she said, pointing at her mouth, and licked her lips. "And Neko-chan feels the weirdest here," she said, pointing at her pussy. "Can Papa help Neko-chan?"

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 03-15-2009

"Yes I can." Alex said softly as he traced his finger about her soft lips (ones on her face). He laid her down so he was looking down at her and spread her legs. As he did, he began to massage her breasts, lightly at first, teasingly, not even touching her nipples while his dick pointed at her entrance, though it did not touch yet. He savored the feeling of her hot young pussy, even before touching it, feeling her arousal in the heat about it.

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - MasterZero - 03-15-2009

"Papa....Papa....Papa, please!" Neko's cute voice cried as she wiggled and felt herself want to be filled, fucked, to be the Dark Knight's little kittycat, his toy. "Papa, please hurry!" she moaned as her breasts were massaged.

((If its okay with you, I have an idea for a little something after Neko and Alex's fun time. That okay?))

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 03-16-2009

(Sure, with who?)

Alexander only smiled and increased his teasing, now rolling her nipples with his finger, pushing and punching them pleasurably as he rubbed his hard dick against her entrance. "Here, suck on this." He said as he placed his fingers on her lips.