Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Venin - 11-28-2009

OOC: Well, I can get some connection over here, so I may drop in if I'm lucky like now. And thanks!

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 11-29-2009

Silvia blushed at being refereed to as a smooth skin and wondered if her skin was actually smooth or if it was just a term for human. "Are you leaving us again mistress?" She asked sadly. "Or do we get to come with you?" Silvia added hopefully. Maybe she would get to meet another new friend if Mindy decided to go out and buy some more.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 11-29-2009

"I honestly didn't expect either of you to WANT to go," Mindy smiled a bit, "Of course if you both wanna go I'd love to have some help picking you out a new friend. Think you two can get dressed fast?" she asked, leaning over and smiling at them both.

"Dressed? I can't remember the last time I wore clothes, makes my fur itchy." Kitt smiled cutely.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 11-30-2009

"Rrr, my pleasure, Thorne...literally!" Vook grinned, leaning back and flicking her tongue over Thorne's muzzle for a moment, before grasping Cyan's hips firmly, and giving a powerful thrust with her hips, painfully burying her entire cock into Cyan's ass with that one swift thrust. "Mmmrrraah! Oooh, damn, she's so tight!" the silver dragoness growled in pleasure, her tail swishing happily behind her, rubbing up against Thorne's pussy. Cyan would feel no pleasure, only the pain of having her anal passage stretched so quickly.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 12-01-2009

Silvia blushed and looked down. "Well...as long as your not leaving me there...then Im Ok with it." She said softly, having forgotten exactly where Mindy was referring to when first she had spoken. It was strange, as though her simple desire to follow her mistress had made her ignore the location itself. Silvia suddenly found herself giggling as Kitt spoke, "Come on, Mistress has such nice clothes!" she said as she gave Kitt a playful push. "Is there anything you want us to wear?" Silvia asked Mindy before going to get dressed quickly. If Mindy had no preference, then Silvia would go upstairs, find any undergarments if she could, and put on cute red sundress that matched her hair.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 12-01-2009

"Ahhhh! Please stop, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, just please no more." Cyan cried out, her ass flaring in pain from Vook's cock.

"Come now, we've barely even started." Thorne growled lustfully, "I've seen you handle alot more than this easily, don't tell me you wanna stop now."

"As long as it's sexy I won't be complaining." Mindy winked.

"I, I'm coming, you don't need to push me." Kitt giggled a bit.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 12-03-2009

(Im not sure what to put, lol, I already said what she would put on. Can you dress Kitt and then we continue?)

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 12-03-2009

"Mmrrgghh, I'll stop when I'm through with you, slut!" Vook growled, giving Cyan's ass a firm smack, beginning to roughly pound the dragoness' tight tailhole, growling in pleasure, while her tail continued to tease Thorne's cunt, rubbing over the pink slit firmly, and teasing the fleshy clit as well.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 12-05-2009

"You girls ready?" Mindy asked as she opened the door to the bedroom.

"Yeah, all dressed," Kitt smiled, she didn't know much about clothes so she just grabbed the first outfit that caught her eye, which just happened to be an erotic french maid outfit, the corset hugging tightly against her stomache and chest, barely covering her breasts, her tail sticking out under her skirt, lifting it slightly and showing her panties.

"I like your fashion choices," Mindy chuckled a bit, admiring both Kitt and Silvia, "Though now I'm a bit worried that someone might try to take you two away from me." She teased, "Remember, I'll be counting on you two to help me pick out a good pet." she told them as she turned to leave the room, beckoning them both to follow.

*Shop*

Mindy smiled as she pushed open the doors to the shop, Kitt following obediently behind her, "Well girls, you know what to do, find me a sexy one." she smiled back at the two as she went off to search herself.

"Ahhhhh," Cyan cried out from the slap, normally a pleasurable feeling for her was suddenly torturous, "Please, I'll do anything, I promise to behave, just stop." she begged.

"Mmm, give her another smack, her screams are so sexy." Thorne moaned, her pussy dripping over Vook's tail as she reached up and grabbed her breasts, roughly squeezing them.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 12-06-2009

"Rrrr, no use begging, dragon slut! But keep screaming!" Vook growled with a smirk, giving Cyan's ass another smack, even harder this time, as she thrust faster into the dragoness' tight tailhole, lots of her thick pre soaking the dragoness' insides. "Mmrrh, and you like those, Thorne?" Vook asked with a wink toward Thorne, enjoying the lizardess' claws squeezing her enormous breasts. "You can have a drink after we're done...hehe..."