Digiartists' Domain Community!
A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) (/showthread.php?tid=7574)

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - MasterZero - 02-15-2009

Hunter licked her tears, before rejoining the kiss, and his arms wrapped around her waist. He continued to fuck her like a piston, pulling his mouth back to lick, kiss, and suck her delicious throat. "Moan, let me hear your lustful cries."

---------------

"What is what? This?" Axel smiled, rubbing Serenity's clit. "Pleasure, I believe. Why? Do you not like it?" he asked, kissing her neck, and licking it. "Does it hurt when I do this?" he whispered between licks and kisses. "Are you afraid of me? You shouldn't be. I love you, and promise to take care of you, my dear."

-----------

The Neko quickly followed and jumped on to his lap and looked at her Master. "Neko-chan loves her papa!" she giggled, kissing his lips and laying in his lap. Her attention then returned to the string, which she batted around playfully, giggling cutely.

--------------

"And what of Grace and the Queen? Are you going to rape them when you're done here? Maybe make them have sex together? Beat and torture them?" Mai asked, remembering the effects Grace had on Silvia. "Rape and fuck them like whores?"

RE: A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp) - Maero - 02-15-2009

Serenity swooned as her clit was touched again and as he kissed and licked her. She could only moan softly as he continued, closing her eyes as he continued to do things to her. She whimpered and spread her legs a bit more, she needed more, she needed lots more!

---------

Silvia seemed to think for a second and then said "Sure. They dont deserve their positions either! They fucked up and now look at them! Fuck Grace! Fuck Amy! In fact I think I will later!" She growled, absolutely insane. She whipped Elva again and she whimpered weakly as another slash of blood was drawn across her back. "So mistress? Think I should get this cat back in the zoo now? I hope the cyclops is not hungry, what with all that blood and the fact that she cant even move." Elva let out a weak mew for help but was silenced by another strike of the whip. "And after I put her away, it can just be us! Us by ourselves! If you want later we can get Amy and Grace and Hunter! A super fuck fest! But not with this cat!" She said as she grabbed Elva's tail and began to pull on it again.

"You've gone crazy," Mai said. "You're job was to serve Grace, and now look at you. You're nothing but a crazy bitch," she said. She had no idea the love potion would have such an effect of insanity of the once great warrior. She had gone crazy!

---------------

Axel moved his hand a bed appear behind him and Serenity, a large one, queen sized. He gently pushed her on it and looked her over. "Serenity, my love. Tell me what exactly do you want me to do?"

Grace did moan and she moaned well. She was lost in the moment and as she hung there, her arms held away from Hunter, her legs held apart, utterly with no control she began to cry and moan. crying because she was feeling this enraptured and was not being allowed to move on her own, her toes wiggling, her hands clenching and unclenching.

-------

Alexander's smile only got bigger and soon he began to stroke her back and pet her, wanting to see how cat like his new little neko was. He ran his hand from her head to her tail, carefully and gently, wanting to incite as much pleasure as he could.

Hunter kissed her again, and suddenly the piston that was his cock went faster and harder against Grace's G-spot. He rubbed her and massaged her large breasts and in the lost state of pleasure, one of Hunter's tentacles pushed itself against Grace's asshole. It was the same one that was in her mouth, so it was wet enough to begin fucking her ass.

----------

The Neko moaned and purred in pleasure as her back was petted. "P-papa...More, Papa..." she whispered as she was petted. As this happened, a scroll suddenly appeared in the air before the two.

Dear Alexander.

One last thing. You know how the Neko looks like a child. I remember one full moon, she turned into a full grown adult, with large breast and a strange craving for sex. For the most part though, she kept most of characteristics, including calling her master Papa. Have fun with her

From Axel, warlock of the Saxon Kingdom.

"Im not! Im not5 Crazy! Im...Im...fuck..." She suddenly fell to her knees as her last bit of original will surged through her. "G-God...what...is this...oh...god!" The purple veins were clear in her eyes now. "If...I cant...have you...to my..myself...then no one.....will." She growled, looking at Elva, who mewed silently and pathetically on the floor. Suddenly one of the ropes on Mai's arm came loose, it had been loose from the start but it gave out now. Silvia raised her whip again, ready to kill the unfortunate cat girl, and she would if nothing was done.

"No!" Mai screamed and as soon as her arm was free reached forward and grabbed Elva's arm, and pulled her over, probably just barely dodging the whip "Untie me Elva, quick!" she ordered. If Elva wasn't in reach, Mai would have grabbed Silvia's leg and pulled on it to make her lose balance and would have ordered Elva the same thing.

Silvia fell on top of Mai and Elva struggled valiantly to do as commanded...but could not. She physically was not strong enough, she had nothing left. Silvia began to try to get back up and said "See!? You do love her more then me!"

"If Elva tried to kill you, I would have saved you! Silvia, I do love you, but you are making it very hard to by trying to kill her! You are no longer an Angelo Warrior, and she is no longer a Princess. You both have suffered, and you both have fucked things up! Get over it! The only connection you two have anymore is that you are both my slaves! Hell, that practically makes you sisters, as I am your master and mother. Now I order you to stop!" Mai screamed.

Silvia stopped struggling suddenly and simply stopped moving. "F-Fine...I..I still want her dead...but you almost make sense...and I do love you." She untied Mai after that and simply sat on the bed, looking down, trying to sort her mixed thoughts. Elva still lay on the corner, trying to get up on her own, but was unable, the wounds on her back easily going deep into her soft, pale alabaster skin. She needed help, she needed it badly.