Digiartists' Domain Community!
Digimon Expansion RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Digimon Expansion RPG (/showthread.php?tid=5441)

- DragonMasterX - 12-13-2006

Veemon smiled at the girls, "I'll open the first few, the one with bigger boobs in ten minutes wins. You gotta use them in manual, so pull the pump up and down Aviana" he said and put the automatic valve on in slow, letting them get small bursts of air inside them to start. To inflate faster, they'd have to start pumping with their hands.

The horny giant dragoness spotted Darky, "Ohhh yes..." she said with a dark smile, then grabbed Darky in her claw, "Come lovely" she said and kissed his face, then put him head first inside her pussy as well, starting to push him far inside. The rookie getting desperate from pleasure as she moaned louder.

- Takishi - 12-13-2006

Juile moaned and murred as her breast kept on growing and growing. She looked at him and smiled.

- cboy - 12-13-2006

"Hey sugah, glad to see you're awake," chirped Ranamon when Darky was suddenly pushed in next to her, a surprised look on his face. She wrapped her cum-soaked arms around him, nuzzling his face.

"Wanna make love in the love tunnel," she joked, giggling. Darky, however, had other ideas.

"Sorry, babe, but after being thrown against the wall twice already, I think I'll pass this time. Besides, I've got a better idea for helping you pleasure Aqua," he said, crawling back out of Aqua's cunny. Upon exiting, cum-soaked once again, he moved over to a nearby air tank, picked it up and, hose in hand, crawled back inside of Aqua.

"Let's see how good of an inflatable dildo you make, honey," he purred, Ranamon moaning as he pushed the hose into her cunny, crawling back out and opening the valve.

"Sorry Aqua, but I don't need another lump to add to my collection," he said apologetically, hoping she would understand.

- BigD - 12-14-2006

"You heard him, bird-girl. Get pumping, unless you want to watch me get pleasured," taunted Rose, grabbing the pump and rapidly pressing it up and down, her tits rapidly expanding, Rose moaning as the air went into her nipples.

Not wanting to be lose what might be a great fucking, Aviana grabbed the pump in her feathery hands and began pumping, squeaking and chirping as she did so.

After a few minutes, both girls were pretty close, each with breasts the size of honeydews. Unfortunatly for Aviana, her swollen tits were making it difficult to reach the pump, where as Rose had simply extended her vines, easily keeping up her pace. Getting desparate, Aviana shot a pleading look at Veemon, hoping he would help her somehow.

- DragonMasterX - 12-14-2006

Reno put his paws on her pants, then pulled them down eagerly, little while afterwards he neared his throbbing erection to her puss, in seconds only, he rocked his hips forward, the dog getting his massive cock inside Julie's folds.

Veemon smiled a bit, he smirked soon as he looked on Aviana, Rose's mounds were covering the view, so it was perfect. He put an arm on Aviana's pump, then lowered it. However he didn't measure his strength and gave a very strong pump, which let out a rather large burst of air inside her tits.

"Hrrr?" Aqua murred in disappointment as the panther left, "No! Don't leave!" she whined, "Please!"

- cboy - 12-14-2006

"I'm not leaving, my love, I just don't want to be knocked out again. I can't pleasure you if I keep getting knocked unconcious. Don't worry, you'll be feeling plenty of pleasure in a minute," he said, opening the valve further.

Inside Aqua's womonhood, Ranamon moaned as air flowed into her love tunnel, filling her up at a rapid pace; first her belly, then her body began to expand, pushing against Aqua's love tunnel and spreading it out.

- BigD - 12-14-2006

Aviana let out an "awwk" of surprise when her breasts suddenly bloated up to twice the size they were before, the pressure so hard that the two hoses shot off her nipples. However, the burst of air had also elicited a cry of bliss from the bird, making her cream herself instantly.

"Hey, no fair. She cheated," whined Rose, her own tits just slightly bigger than cantoloupes. She thought about pumping some more, but her plant skin wasn't as elastic as Aviana's and she could feel the skin on her tits starting to creak with strain. Disappointed, she pulled the hoses off of her nipples.

- Takishi - 12-14-2006

Juile moaned loudly as it happened. She looked at him and kisses him as her breasts kept on growing.

- DragonMasterX - 12-14-2006

"Whoops!" Veemon said, "Hmm... well... what about I give you something to drink as consolation?" he offered the busty plant digimon, secretely beckoning to a huge tank full of beer, then he pointed at Rose's rear, "I'm sure you are thirsty" he told the plant and gave a quick wink, then he looked on Aviana, "Be careful, you are tempting me to make me bloat you as big as the room" he said with a grin. Then the dragon inquired: "How do you like having big breasts?"'

Aqua whimpered a bit, but widened her eyes at feeling something growing inside her, "Ohhh... nnghhh... hrrrr..." she moaned, grunted, then murred at the feeling, way more juices oozing out and coming out as large drops on the ground.

- cboy - 12-14-2006

Ranamon moaned as she grew bigger and bigger, filling out Aqua's love tunnel. The warm flesh rubbing against her swollen skin only served to drive her wild, her stretched skin more sensitive.

Outside, Darky watched as Aqua moaned and grunted, her juices dripping on the ground. Noticing he was still covered in her cum, he motioned to himself.

"Mind cleaning me off, sweetie?" he purred, smiling warmly.